Chapter 26

Ye Shaoyang and Chi Shuo chatted about the new heroes for a few minutes.

He had a good impression of his boss. He didn't put on airs and didn't act all high and mighty just because he sent him a gift. He kept a polite distance from him and didn't pry into his personal information. Their conversations only revolved around the game.

Meeting online friends like this gave people a comfortable feeling.

Unknowingly, it was already 2 o 'clock in the afternoon. The stage lit up with dazzling lights. Under the technologically advanced lighting effects, the entire stage rose into the air like petals slowly blooming.

The host, Lin Qi, also raised his voice by a decibel, "Good afternoon, dear audience and friends on the live broadcast platforms! This is the Season 9 Playoffs of the Official League of God Wars! "

Yao Mu followed up. "Today, we will welcome the first match of the Playoffs. Jing Zhe Team VS Fire Mark Team! The contestants are ready. Let's give them a warm round of applause and invite today's contestants onto the stage! "

The transparent glass elevator slowly descended from the second floor to the stage. The design was like the "Gods Descending", causing the audience to erupt into deafening screams and cheers.

Jing Zhe Team was the first to enter the stage. They wore neat dark purple uniforms. The team emblem on the back of the uniform was a little like a scorpion, giving them a mysterious feeling. The team captain, Fang Zhengqing, was handsome. He wore a pair of silver-framed glasses and was smiling. He seemed to have a good temper. He was obviously very popular. The moment he appeared on the stage, the fans below the stage screamed crazily for Team Fang.

The cheers were very loud. Chi Shuo leaned over to Ye Shaoyang's ear and whispered, "The one standing in the middle is Fang Zhengqing. On his right is Xie Yuan. Next to them is Li Yunmo. Jing Zhe Team's iron triangle. They are the three people we met in the previous ranking match."

Ye Shaoyang understood and said, "Square, round, and adorable?"

"Yes, the three contestants' account names are: I'm Square, I'm Round, and A Cloud."

"…" Ye Shaoyang didn't want to comment on the names of the three Gods. He held back his laughter and said, "Their poison squad's lineup is indeed quite impressive."

After the players from Jing Zhe's team greeted the audience, they quickly entered the soundproof room and began to adjust the equipment. Ye Shaoyang noticed that all five of them had brought their own keyboards and mice. It seemed that the League of Gods Pro League allowed players to bring their own peripherals. It would be easier for them to use their usual keyboards and mice during the competition.

Following which, the five members of the Fire Rune Battle Team arrived on the big stage, causing another round of screams and applause.

They all wore red uniforms, and the team emblem was like a flame surrounded by a round coat of arms. The boy in the middle had a tall stature. He smiled and bowed politely to the audience.

Ye Shaoyang was very close to the stage, so he could clearly see the contestants' faces. He found that the average appearance of the esports players in the ABO world was very high. Maybe it was because most of the esports players in this world were Alpha?

According to the information he found, Alpha's genes were generally excellent. They had a strong desire to conquer and were suitable for this kind of intense esports competition. Although Omega's genes were also excellent, most of them were gentle and were more interested in music, painting, and literature. Omega players in the esports circle were rarer than pandas.