Chapter 165

That night, Chi Shuo looked through the information that God Ming had given them. He quickly browsed through the videos of the AMT team in the European division. He found that Roman was indeed very strong, and his hero pool was very deep. His performance during the regular season was outstanding, and he had won the MVP title many times with triple and quadruple kills.

In comparison, Cheng Xing's performance in the regular season was difficult to compare with his.

However, the idea of a solo battle was different from a team battle. Roman's excellent performance in the regular season was due to his teammates, especially his support Kilian's protection and field control. His damage output environment was very comfortable.

Chi Shuo and Ye Shaoyang studied it for most of the night and practiced with Cheng Xing. The three of them finally decided on a plan for Cheng Xing to try out during the competition.

The rules of the World Invitational Individual Tournament were that the hero pool was open to both players at the same time. Heroes that had been used before would automatically enter the small black room and could not be used again in the following matches.

For example, if Player A used Wind Elf in the first round, then Player A could not use Wind Elf in the following matches, but Player B could use it. The rules were similar to the overall BP rules of the playoffs.

The plan that Ye Shaoyang had decided on was essentially the "Tian Ji's Horse Race" strategy. He would use the archer that Cheng Xing was not very good at to fight the hero that the opponent was best at, and then use the hero that Cheng Xing was best at to fight the hero that the opponent was average at.

Two wins out of three. As long as they won two games, they would advance.

Ye Shaoyang also became Cheng Xing's practice partner, simulating Roman's hero pool. Cheng Xing practiced very seriously until 2 AM. He got up at 8 AM the next morning to prepare.

Seeing the large dark circles under Cheng Xing's eyes, Ye Shaoyang could not help but ask, "You didn't sleep the whole night, did you?" Cheng Xing scratched his head with a silly smile. "I was too excited to sleep, so I just watched videos all night. Hehe, I'll catch up on sleep after the competition."

There was still an hour before the start of the match at 9 o 'clock. Ye Shaoyang practiced with Cheng Xing for a while to help him get back into the groove. At 8: 50 pm, Cheng Xing logged in to the International Server's Special Match Zone on time. The system automatically assigned him to the competition room, and he saw that his opponent's ID was Romain, who appeared on the schedule.

The referee read out the rules of the game and turned on the camera authentication. The camera had to be turned on throughout the game. The referee would be able to see the situation of the players in real time to prevent people from impersonating players.

After the certification, the competition officially began at 9 o 'clock sharp.

In the first round, the hero pool was fully opened. As expected, Romain snatched [Wind Spirit]. This archer was one of the strongest archers in solo fights and was also a hero that Romain was very good at.

Cheng Xing followed Ye Shaoyang's strategy and chose Machine Gun Hunter.

In team matches, [Machine Gun Hunter] played a very important role. He could push down towers and clear enemies quickly. Usually, he would work with the support to push down towers. However, this hero was too clumsy in the individual competition. He didn't have any displacement skills and was easily kited by his opponent.

Romain was shocked when he saw this. He couldn't help but say to his teammates, "Is this Starlight a joke? He picked a Machine Gun Hunter in solo fights? "