Chapter 191

After a 15-minute break, the decider of the S10 season finals officially began.

The viewership ratings for this match had broken a new record. The number of viewers watching the match through official channels and major live streaming sites had already broken the 100 million mark. The bullet screen in the live broadcast room was dazzling. Some were cheering for Northern Shepherd, while others were shouting for Tianheng to win.

Before the decider began, the officials once again started the final round of guessing.

The netizens threw in their guessing coins, and the support rate for both teams was exactly 50%. It was a tie. It was rare to see such a result in a normal match.

Yao Mu said, "In normal matches, even if teams are evenly matched, there would be a slight difference in the support rate before the match. For example, 4951,4852. This is the first time in the S10 season that such a tie has happened. It looks like everyone has a lot of confidence in Northern Shepherd and Tianheng! "

Brother Dong said, "The final round will determine the winner. Both teams are choosing their heroes blindly, omitting the BP segment. Therefore, there is no need for heroes to target each other. There might even be a repeat hero."

Yao Mu said, "That's right. In the previous match between Northern Shepherd and | Moon Shadow, both sides chose [Sharpshooter] for the deciding match. I wonder what kind of lineup Northern Shepherd and Northern Shepherd will choose?

On the big screen, both teams had already put on their headphones and were ready for the final match.

The referee signaled for the match to begin. Brother Dong raised his voice and said, "Friends in the audience, the final decider of the S10 season finals is about to begin. Let us cheer for both teams with a warm round of applause!"

The stadium was filled with thunderous applause. Especially in the family area, Qujiang's father holding a megaphone was particularly eye-catching. Chi Shuo's parents, Ye Shaoyang's brother, and Little Star's family were also cheering for them.

In the soundproof room, although the cheers of the audience could not be heard, everyone knew that this was the last round of the S10 season. They would definitely give it their all!

The match officially began.

Without the BP segment for the decider, the ten players from both teams would blindly choose their heroes, and the results would be announced at the same time.

Although it was a "blind selection," the players would not blindly choose based on their preferences. The coaching team must have come up with a strategy in advance. How would both teams respond to this crucial decider? The audience was filled with anticipation.

The countdown of 30 seconds was extremely long, but from the looks of the contestants, no one seemed to be nervous.

Especially after the camera was pointed at Xiao Xing, not only did he not feel nervous to the point that his face was stiff, he even smiled at the camera and made a gesture to cheer him on, which caused the audience to scream.

The countdown ended, and the lineups of both sides were announced at the same time.

Tianhuan Squad: [Black Dragon Knight] Top Laner, [Shooting Arrow] Archer, [Frost Goddess] Support, [Lord of the Abyss] Mid Laner, [Stealth Thief] Jungler.

Northern Shepherd Squad: [Rose's Edge], [Vampire Duke], [Giant North Sea Monster], [White Bear], and [Time Traveler] as support.

The audience was a little surprised when they saw the lineup. Yao Mu said, "The lineups of both sides aren't anything new. The five players from Tianheng are all using their favorite heroes. Could it be said that this is the national server's lineup? Northern Shepherd has always used [Sharpshooter] in the previous decider of Yueying, but in this game, Sister Xinping has chosen the side, and it's still a double Warrior system. "