Chapter 9

Qin Rui was already Diamond, and Ye Shaoyang was currently Platinum IV.

In the ranked matches in the game, as long as one's teammate was Diamond, they would be in "BP mode," which meant that in the preparation stage, they would need to ban and pick (ban and select heroes).

Banned heroes were also known as "Top BAN position." Banned heroes could not be used by anyone in the match.

In the previous low-level matches, everyone was randomly picking heroes, and both sides could use the same heroes.

But starting from Diamond, the preparation stage needed to ban heroes first, and then select heroes. The order was: the blue team would pick one hero, the red team would pick two, the blue team would pick two, the red team would pick two, the blue team would pick two, and the red team would pick one last.

This had to consider the "hero pool." Once your hero pool was not deep enough, there would not be many heroes to play, and the opponent would pick or ban the hero you were good at, and you would be in an awkward position.

Ye Shaoyang only had two ranked mages: Lord of the Abyss and Frost Goddess. Once Lord of the Abyss was banned, and Frost Goddess was selected, he would have no heroes to play!

He couldn't play the top lane meat shield that the system gave him.

Ye Shaoyang temporarily turned off the live stream and left an announcement: "Go feed Kitty, come back in half an hour."

He really needed to feed Kitty, but he would send Qin Rui to do it.

There was a cupboard in the house that stored food for Little White. Qin Rui opened a pack of freeze-dried food and scooped a spoonful into Little White's plate. Kitty was at the side eating rice in big mouthfuls, and even meowing for more food after it finished eating. Qin Rui said helplessly: "Brother, your Little White's appetite is so big, won't it be too fat if it keeps eating like this?"

Ye Shaoyang said: "It's still young, so it's okay to eat more. We can control its weight when it grows up."

Qin Rui could only feed it another spoonful. Kitty was full, and returned to the sofa to continue playing with Furball.

Ye Shaoyang took advantage of this time to quickly grind a few machines, raising his [Illusionist] Hero's Proficiency to 100.

[Illusionist] was also a Spellcaster, and it was much easier to control compared to [Lord of the Abyss]. He had trained this hero mainly to deal with [Lord of the Abyss] and [Frost Goddess] being selected or banned.

After he was ready, Ye Shaoyang turned on his livestream.

When the netizens saw the cat's face appear again, they immediately sent a lot of kisses.

A golden bullet screen popped up in the live broadcast room.

The most handsome warrior sent a rocket to the streamer Xiao Bai. Message: Buy canned food for Kitty.

This was the first time Ye Shaoyang had received a gift from a netizen since his live broadcast. He froze for a moment, then said with a smile, "Thank you [The Most Handsome Warrior] for the rocket. There's no need to send gifts. My cat has a whole cabinet full of canned food. "