Chapter 50

The next morning, Tang Can went to Room 301 and knocked on the door. It was Chi Shuo who opened the door. Tang Can looked at the serious captain in surprise. "Captain Chi, why are you up so early?"

Chi Shuo said lightly, "I woke up from a nightmare."

It wasn't really a nightmare, but the scene of him marking Ye Shaoyang was replayed in his dream. So when he woke up in the morning … he had to take a cold shower again.

When he was separated, he had some vague dreams. Over the years, he had focused on the competition, so most of his dreams were of competition scenes. He hadn't had such a blushing dream in a long time. Maybe last night's events had a big impact on him, so it replayed in his dream?

As the two chatted, Ye Shaoyang walked out of the bedroom. He had changed into a white casual outfit and looked casual. His smile was still dazzling. "Good morning Sister Tang Can. Captain Chi, you're up early too?"

Chi Shuo: "… Yes."

Ye Shaoyang didn't have any obvious smell of his pheromone. Chi Shuo quietly glanced at the back of his neck. Sure enough, there was a blocker patch there. Most Omega blockers were used to prevent the smell of their own pheromone from leaking out. Ye Shaoyang's was used to prevent Chi Shuo's pheromone from being smelled in addition to his own.

After all, Chi Shuo had marked him. His body was stained with Chi Shuo's scent. If he didn't use the blocker patch, it would be easy for others to find out that something was wrong.

Ye Shaoyang seemed to sense Chi Shuo's gaze. He smiled at Chi Shuo. His eyes seemed to say, "Don't worry, I've put a blocker patch."

Chi Shuo met his smile and guiltily looked away. His ears were slightly red.

Tang Can didn't notice the eye contact between the two. She was busy calling the driver. "Mr. Liu, I'll be right down. Wait for me in the parking lot …" She looked at Ye Shaoyang. "Little Ye, let's go. I've made an appointment with the medical center. Let's go now."

Chi Shuo followed him and said seriously, "I'm free anyway. Let's go with him."

Tang Can didn't think much about it. So, he got into the car with the two of them.

The team's minivan was very spacious. Ye Shaoyang and Chi Shuo sat together in the back. When Ye Shaoyang saw that Chi Shuo's expression was tense, he even took the initiative to send him a message: "Captain Chi, don't be nervous. I've put up a blockade. No one will know what we did last night."

Chi Shuo turned his head to look out of the window with a stiff expression. He was an Alpha, how could he be comforted by an Omega? The person who was marked was clearly Ye Shaoyang, right? Why did it seem like he was the one who had suffered a huge loss!

Chi Shuo really couldn't understand Ye Shaoyang's bold and unrestrained way of thinking, so he decided not to think about it. He changed the topic and said, "Ahem, Sister Tang Can, can you complete the procedures for the physical examination in the morning?"

Tang Can said, "Don't worry. I've arranged everything. The contract has been stamped with the club's official seal. Xiao Ye can go to the legal department to sign it. "She looked back at Ye Shaoyang and smiled." The physical examination is very simple. It should be over in an hour. Then we'll go and get a bank card. The club's salary will be fixed in your card in the future. "

Ye Shaoyang nodded. "Thank you, Sister Tang Can."

Tang Can made an appointment at the physical examination center. When Ye Shaoyang arrived, he didn't need to line up. He first took a blood test, followed by a cardiac ultrasound, liver, gallbladder, pancreas, spleen, and other tests. Finally, he came to the pheromone department.