Chapter 143

•International Server

"Congratulations to Tianheng 20 for winning this match!"

"In today's two games, Tianheng's tandem was still strong. In the first game, the duo duo killed the enemy and left Ice Soul's archer with no room to attack. In the second game, [Bounty Warlock] followed the mid laner [Lord of the Abyss] to fatten up the mid laner and let the mid laner set the pace. The effect was very good! "

"Tianheng's thinking is very clear. They will fight with you in the early game and not drag it to the later game."

"Ice Soul is very strong in the later game, but they can't hold on in the early game. It's really not easy for this team to get to where they are today. I also look forward to their exciting performance in the later games! "

In the soundproof room, Ye Shaoyang and Chi Shuo still didn't hug.

He had already engraved the word "propriety" in his mind.

Although he often forgot that he was an Omega during the game, after the game, when he thought of the "hug compilation" in the CP super chat section, he was embarrassed to extend his claws to Chi Shuo.

He had a lot of fun playing today, but Ye Shaoyang still rationally controlled the idea of hugging Chi Shuo.

Chi Shuo didn't mind. There was no need to be too intimate in public. Some things were enough to know in their hearts. Although they didn't know the same thing, they could always strangely reach a consensus.

Chi Shuo stood up and simply said, "Let's go and shake hands with Ice Soul."

Tianheng's team of five came to Ice Soul's soundproof room. Ice Soul's team members also stood up. Chi Shuo walked to Chen Qianhua and patted him on the shoulder comfortingly without saying anything.

Chen Qianhua smiled and looked at Ye Shaoyang. "Lieyang, you played really well."

Ye Shaoyang said, "You're also very good. Your awareness is too strong."

Chen Qianhua asked angrily, "Can we add each other as friends?"

Ye Shaoyang said, "I couldn't ask for more. Support Golden Thigh and play Duo together in the future? "

Chen Qianhua looked at Chi Shuo and said, "Push Lieyang's shares to me later."

Chi Shuo nodded. "Yes."

During the competition, all the players' phones were kept by the team leaders.

Chi Shuo was surprised that Chen Qianhua had taken the initiative to add him as a friend. When he returned to the backstage, he whispered, "Xiao Chen must admire you, that's why he took the initiative to add you as a friend."

Ye Shaoyang smiled and said, "I admire him a lot too. It's not easy being a captain."

Chi Shuo: "…"

What was with this sudden sense of crisis?

Before they had time to think about it, the backstage staff walked over and said, "Both of you, please prepare for an interview."

Ye Shaoyang said helplessly, "You're looking for me again? Can I not go? "

The staff member was a little embarrassed. "The reporters have invited you over. Please cooperate with them."

At this moment, many people in Little Wei's livestream were asking:

Lil 'Wei, hurry up and find out what's going on with Fire-rune Ban!

Paparazzi Lil 'Wei, I'll leave the gossip to you.

Let me give you a suggestion. Use canned food to bribe the white cat. Maybe Yangyang will tell you.