Final Vol: Top of the World Chapter 154

After the end of the regular season, everyone in Tianheng returned to the hotel. Coach Lin took the opportunity to review today's match.

In the second round, the jungler played very well. The key to their loss in the first round was that Cheng Xing was killed too many times by the opposing team's two fighters. In the third round, it was because their jungler couldn't deal with the opposing team's archer, allowing Zhao Xin to snipe the key position.

"Archers are very important in a team battle. Midlaners and junglers don't have any skills after a combo, so they still have to rely on archers to continue to deal damage." He looked at Cheng Xing, who was listening carefully, and smiled. "Little Xing, although you're improving very quickly, you're still some distance away from the top archers. You need to continue to work hard."

Cheng Xing immediately nodded. "Yes, I'll practice hard!"

Coach Lin said, "Everyone else, don't relax. The regular season is over. Tianheng placed second in Group S and entered the winner's group. I'm very satisfied with this result. The most important thing is the playoffs. Go back and prepare well. "

After the review, everyone returned to their rooms to rest.

Ye Shaoyang and Chi Shuo walked around the corner and arrived at the door of their room. He was about to swipe his card to open the door when Chi Shuo suddenly called him. "Shaoyang."

Ye Shaoyang turned around and met Chi Shuo's deep gaze.

Before he could speak, Chi Shuo stepped forward and hugged him gently.

Ye Shaoyang: "…?"

Wait! Ye Shaoyang hugged Chi Shuo in excitement just now. He didn't know when to stop and forgot that he was an Omega. But now, the excitement of the match had passed. After two hours of review, everyone had calmed down. What did Chi Shuo mean by hugging him?

Ye Shaoyang froze in place, dumbfounded.

Chi Shuo's hug was very warm, and his voice was low and gentle. "Thank you."

Ye Shaoyang coughed awkwardly. "Ahem, what are you thanking me for?"

Chi Shuo chuckled and let go of him. He looked into his eyes and said, "Didn't you say that you'd bear the burden with me if we lost the match? For the first time, I realized that it's good to have someone to share the burden. "

Especially when it was with the person you liked.

If they won, they would receive applause; If they lost, they would be questioned.

Chi Shuo had carried the heavy burden on his shoulders alone for many years. Although he didn't say it, he was actually tired.. Sharing,, it was Ye Shaoyang felt.

After today's match, the hug that Ye Shaoyang gave him warmed Chi Shuo's heart.

Shaoyang is really the treasure he found.

So, after the review is over, he also wants to hug his favorite person.

The corridor was very quiet in the middle of the night, and they could clearly hear each other's breathing.

Looking into Chi Shuo's gentle and deep eyes, Ye Shaoyang's heartbeat suddenly accelerated. He quickly looked away and pretended to be relaxed. "I'm your teammate. It's my duty to share the captain's burden."

Chi Shuo asked in a low voice, "Just a teammate?"

Ye Shaoyang added carefully, "Or a good brother?"

Chi Shuo was stunned for a moment, then he chuckled. "Brother?"