Chapter 199

The map is loaded, and the game officially begins.

    Tianhuan chose [Stealth Rogue] wild core in this round. This hero can be invisible in the early stage and has a strong burst output. Once selected, he must be prepared to be targeted.

    FNO's toolman jungler [White Bear] really brought the mid laner and support 3 people to invade the red buff. [Stealth Rogue] After getting the red buff, the jungler will be more efficient. They interfered with Chi Shuo's red buff wild area in the early stage, and they also wanted to disrupt Chi Shuo's rhythm.

    Ye Shaoyang and Qu Jiang immediately came to support.

    But Mitchell's mid laner [Moonlight Mage] can deal spell damage with basic attacks. When everyone is level 1, Mitchell has the strongest continuous output ability. He hides in the distance and repeatedly throws at Tianhuan's three players. Yue Ren, in the blink of an eye, crippled Qu Jiang who was standing in the front row, and Ye Shaoyang also took two of his general attacks.

    Chi Shuo said, "Retreat first, I'll try to grab it."

    Ye Shaoyang and Qu Jiang split up and ran away. Chi Shuo pretended to retreat, but actually squatted on the side incognito.

    Mitchell thought that Tianhuan let go of the red buff, but Chi Shuo came back again. At the moment when FNO jungler Fast beat the red buff into residual blood, he suddenly appeared, a [punishment] Steal the red buff!

    Mitchell: "..."

    Damn, I've been working for someone else for half a day!

    Of course Mitchell was not happy, and said decisively: "Chasing him, kill him!"

    Chi Shuo was beaten to a half-blood state by the three just now, and the three of FNO continued to chase him. Mitchell took advantage of the length of his hands, Shooting the moon blade from a long distance, Chi Shuo quickly circled towards the middle tower.

    Seeing that Mitchell was about to shoot Chi Shuo with a moonblade, at this moment, Ye Shaoyang, who was clearing the pawns in the middle, suddenly turned around, moved flexibly in an S shape, and used his body to help Chi Shuo block the damage.

    Chi Shuosi escaped in blood and pressed the return button.

    Yao Mu breathed a sigh of relief, and said: "Yangyang's block is very critical, it saved Team Chi's life! Although Team Chi went home with residual blood, it's not too bad to get a red buff at the beginning." Brother Dong said: "

    FNO Will they continue to invade the blue buff?"

    As the commentator guessed, the trio of FNO Nakanosuke, after attacking the red buff area and beating Chi Shuo home, went to attack the blue buff again. In the buff area, I want to steal Chi Shuo's blue.

    Of course Chi Shuo would not sit still. After returning home and replenishing his blood, he immediately came to the vicinity of the blue buff. Ye Shaoyang and Lao Qin went to support at the same time. Lao Qin set up a fire shield in front to block the moonblade shot by Mitchell. Ye Shaoyang threw artillery on the three of them. , Chi Shuo quickly applied the blue buff.

    However, when the blue buff was left with blood, Fast suddenly snatched blue with a punishment.

    FNO accepted as soon as it was good, and withdrew to its own wild area.

    Mitchell said with a smile: "This time he is working for us."

    FNO's offensive intentions were very clear and they played fiercely.