Chapter 11

The battle was on the verge of breaking out. The viewers on both sides held their breaths nervously.

Other than the Lord of the Abyss, the blue team didn't win any of the small team battles after that. They lost a 2v2 in the middle lane, and the bottom lane was even more bloodied. The archer and jungler were almost beaten to a pulp.

The red team's archer had three kills, and the mid laner had three kills as well.

With a headcount of 61, the red team was sure to win this team battle.

Ye Shaoyang typed: "Everyone, turn on voice chat."

The game had its own voice chat. His teammates quickly clicked on the speaker icon in the upper left corner, and then heard a clear male voice: "Don't stand in a group later. Split up and hide behind the tower. The opposing Paladin has a team control."

The blue team's minions were quickly cleared by the red team's five players.

The moment the red team's minions entered the tower, the tanky Paladin was the first to jump over!

As the tankiest tank in the game, the Paladin's health was double that of the others.

If he rushed over, the blue team might not be able to kill him even if they worked together.

"Retreat. Don't attack the Paladin. Just clear the minions." Ye Shaoyang quickly moved the mouse to look at the opponent's position. He quickly said: "Support, speed up. Berserker, go around the left side and stun the archer. He's hiding there!"

Ye Shaoyang said as he made a mark on the map's blind spot, indicating the opponent's archer's position.

Actually, they couldn't see where the opponent's archer was.

However, the support appeared. There was a pattern to the positions of the support and archer. The archer had to be in the bushes behind the support. That was the safest damage output position.

Hearing the command, the two immediately moved.

The support and Berserker suddenly rushed forward. Everyone thought that they were going to fight the Paladin head on. However, the two were caught off guard and went around the left side, directly to the back row, and slashed at the bushes!

Almost at the same time, three black shadows appeared out of nowhere — —

Night Emissary, Abyss Gaze, Bloody Vengeance!

The three skills were used consecutively. Ye Shaoyang's hand speed was ridiculously fast. The archer didn't even have time to react before he was killed.

Whitey (Lord of the Abyss) has killed Silent (Sharpshooter)!

Berserkers could only control a target for 1 second.

Ye Shaoyang only needed this one second to kill someone.

What was even more infuriating was that after he killed the man, he immediately switched places with his shadow and disappeared into the bushes.

Xie Yu was hopping mad. "Are the archers stupid? They died at the beginning of the team battle. Zero damage output?"

The archer player was also angry. "I was hiding in the bushes. How would I know that they would suddenly come around?"