Chapter 25

Ye Shaoyang walked into the VIP channel and found that on the LCD screen above the security checkpoint, a few lines of attention were marked in eye-catching red letters.

Spectators need to know:

1. Please spray Alpha pheromone concealer politely when entering the venue.

2. For abnormal pheromone detection, please contact medical personnel immediately.

3. Please watch the game in a civilized manner. Smoking and drinking are prohibited in the venue. Shouting and fighting are prohibited.

A harmonious e-sports environment needs everyone's protection.

Just as he finished reading the notice, a female doctor in a white coat suddenly came to him and asked with a smile, "Sir, your pheromone data is abnormal, the value is 0. Excuse me, have you not differentiated yet? "

Ye Shaoyang nodded, "Yes, I haven't differentiated yet."

The female doctor handed him a sealed plastic bag, "Here is the contact number of the medical team. If you feel unwell during the game, you can contact us immediately. There are commonly used Omega and Alpha pheromone inhibitors in the bag, which can temporarily suppress the pheromone and prevent the differentiation from going out of control. "

Ye Shaoyang took the bag and smiled politely at her, "Thank you, doctor."

The female doctor gestured to the security guard to let him through.

Ye Shaoyang and Qin Rui walked through the security checkpoint together. Seeing that there was no one around, he couldn't help but ask his brother curiously, "Will people like me, who haven't differentiated, be protected in public?"

He felt like he was about to become a rare animal.

Qin Rui whispered in his ear, "Yes, brother, because you can differentiate at any time. If you don't prepare in advance, if you lose control, it will affect the surrounding audience."

Ye Shaoyang thought, "Pheromone data 0 means that I haven't differentiated yet?"

Qin Rui nodded and explained, "After differentiation, the Alpha, Beta, and Omega pheromone data can be detected through instruments. Usually, less than 6.0 is safe. If it's more than 10.0, Omega may enter the estrus period and Alpha may appear susceptible. Monitoring pheromones in public is also to avoid the occurrence of chaos. "

It seemed that not differentiating was quite troublesome. He had to carry all kinds of drugs and blockages with him. He hoped that he would be able to differentiate quickly. With a 50% probability, whether it was Alpha or Omega, at least give him a result.

Ye Shaoyang took out his cell phone and quickly jotted down the key numbers that Xiao Rui had mentioned. After that, he put away his cell phone and plastic bag and walked into the scene with his brother.

The Star City E-Sports Center was huge and could easily accommodate more than 100,000 spectators.

The venue was divided into two floors, the first floor and the second floor. The stage was in the middle of the venue, and the seats in the A ~ F area surrounded the stage like flower petals. The competition venue had a temperature control system. It was August in the south, so the weather outside was unusually hot. The ground was so hot that it could fry an egg. As soon as he walked in, the cold air from the air conditioner was very comfortable.