Chapter 62

Afternoon training ended, and evening training began. Ye Shaoyang and Chi Shuo continued to practice the double flight comp. The coach assigned Team Two a new play style. They were no longer to imitate Huowen's burn comp which was centered around the Flame Goddess. Instead, they would be running Jingzhe's poison comp.

Team Two's imitation poison comp certainly wouldn't be as formidable as Team Jingzhe's poison comp.

But based on their practice games, the double flight comp did have the potential to go toe to toe with the poison comp. As long as Chi Shuo and Ye Shaoyang could work together to kill Fang Zhengqing, Tianhuan would have a chance of winning against Jingzhe.

After playing two more rounds, Coach Lin started to review the games of the day from the beginning. He studied the details of each player's performance, then he studied the teamwork the two teams displayed in team fights. He found no shortage of issues, which he explained to each and every player in turn.

Game review continued until half past midnight. It was only then that Coach Lin told everyone to go to sleep, so that they could continue training tomorrow.

Ye Shaoyang and Chi Shuo returned to room 301.

They were roommates in name, but actually each slept in their own room. They didn't disturb each other at all. Every day, training left them exhausted, so they didn't have much time to chat after returning to their dorm room. Ye Shaoyang was used to simply saying, “Good night, Captain Chi,” before turning to head into his own bedroom.

When the lights came on inside their rooms, Ye Shaoyang saw that Xiao Bai wasn't on the couch. He looked around his bedroom, and even looked under the bed, but he still couldn't find the cat.

Ye Shaoyang hurriedly rushed out and asked, “Captain Chi, have you seen Xiao Bai?”

Chi Shuo was standing in the doorway to his own bedroom. He pointed at the head of his own bed with a grave expression.

Ye Shaoyang followed his gaze and saw that the Ragdoll cat was currently prancing around Chi Shuo's bed with its tail pricked up. It even bounced all over Chi Shuo's pillow, before comfortably rolling around the bed.

Chi Shuo's covers had been completely messed up, like a robber had come through to loot the place.

Ye Shaoyang stared in silence.

Chi Shuo was silent as well.

Ye Shaoyang called out into the room, “Xiao Bai! Who told you to go into Captain Chi's room, hurry up and come here!”

Xiao Bai gave Ye Shaoyang an aggrieved look. “Meow?”

Isn't this my territory?

The cat refused to get down from the bed, digging its claws into Chi Shuo's pillow and firmly refusing to let go.

Ye Shaoyang could only enter the room to fetch the cat.

This was the first time Ye Shaoyang had set foot inside Chi Shuo's bedroom. The curtains and bedding were all shades of gray. The whole room was furnished in a very cool-toned style, without any superfluous decorations. It was very tidy and minimalist.

A faint scent of bamboo bathed in moonlight permeated the room. Ye Shaoyang remembered it as the scent of Chi Shuo's alpha pheromones. It was very pleasant.

Ye Shaoyang swiftly walked over, intending to pick up Xiao Bai. But the cat leapt over to the desk, then the windowsill…

Ye Shaoyang chased it all around, finally seizing it by one corner.