Chapter 129

•New Style of Play

  The scene of Ye Shaoyang and Chi Shuo smiling at each other had almost become a daily occurrence. The jungler and mid laner were seated next to each other. Almost every time a match ended, they would look at each other first.

Why didn't Chi Shuo look to the left and look at Old Qin first?

Why didn't Yangyang look to the right and look at Little Star?

Why did they look at each other every time?

In the eyes of the CP fans, this was obviously because Shuo and Lieyang valued each other the most. After a match, they would first confirm each other's gazes — the other teammates were just teammates, but this was my CP!

However, in the eyes of the honest Ye Shaoyang …

Chi Shuo played well just now! Chi Shuo stole the dragon well!

Every time he finished a match, he would look at Chi Shuo first, purely to praise him for playing well.

Ye Shaoyang looked at Chi Shuo and said, "The last three kills were very cool!"

Chi Shuo was delighted by the praise. He looked at Ye Shaoyang with admiration in his eyes. "It's because you started the team well."

Ye Shaoyang wasn't modest either. "We didn't train in the International Server for so long in vain!"

Actually, the key to the White Wolf King's Hero was in chasing and starting the team.

He wasn't like Abyss Lord or Illusionist, who could insta-kill people with a combo. However, in terms of chasing, the Little Wolf King's movement speed was very fast and his magic critical hit was high. He chased the opponent all the way and could easily cripple the opponent, creating the best conditions for his wild teammates to harvest.

The chase between Chi Shuo and Ye Shaoyang would definitely become a classic match. Just now, the two of them had used the dragon buff and killed three opponents in a 2v3. There were many details in the entire process that were worth studying.

However, there were too many classic matches between the two of them.

It would be a headache for the teams to study them!

At this moment, Coach Chen was having a headache. He went to the soundproof room and rubbed his temples. "If Chi Shuo and Ye Shaoyang are the Sunshine and Moonlight of the international server, then they have a very powerful team!"

Fang Zhengqing said, "A threesome?"

Back then, when the mysterious expert appeared in the international server, he happened to bump into the newbies of FNO Team who were practicing their teamwork. He destroyed the Angus and Allen combo in the bottom lane and alerted Captain Mitchell.

Mitchell recorded the match and sent it to the group chat. In that match, the two of them had used the Threesome combination.

Yumao wings would appear on the backs of the jungler [Spirit World Snowbird] and the mid laner [Fairy Mage] when the two heroes were flying. The visual effect was very nice. Moreover, after killing/assisting, the Flying skill would be refreshed immediately. In theory, if one could continuously kill people, they would be able to fly indefinitely in the air.

However, these two heroes were most afraid of being controlled. As long as they were controlled, they could easily break their legs.

Coach Chen looked at Fang Zhengqing hesitantly. "Do you think that Chi Shuo will choose the threesome combination?"

Fang Zhengqing thought for a moment and said, "I think so. The first game is a double kill, and the second game is a threesome. They will bring out the lineup that they have been hiding for a long time and get more points from Jing Zhe. "