Chapter 8

There was still an hour and a half before the official livestream. Ye Shaoyang took Qin Rui to play a few rounds of AI and patiently taught him how to play as a support.

Only then did Qin Rui realize that his understanding of the game was still too shallow. He didn't know a lot of things that his brother had said about the rhythm, the positions of the wild areas, and the things to take note of in the big and small dragon groups. It was no wonder he was stuck at Gold.

However, Qin Rui was able to get into Star City University, so his IQ must be high. Ye Shaoyang taught him patiently, and he also learned seriously. After an hour, he had memorized the positions of the bushes and the key time points that Ye Shaoyang said.

Ye Shaoyang saw that he understood more or less, so he said, "Let's go and play the promotion match. You can go to Diamond first."

It was 10 o 'clock in the morning, so Ye Shaoyang opened the livestream.

Because the name of his livestream was "Abyss Dominator Breaking into the National Server" and the "New Streamer Recommendation" on the homepage of the website, a large number of viewers flooded the livestream. The number of online viewers had increased from 100 to 5000. Some of them were curious about the new hero, and some of them were netizens who had followed him since yesterday.

As he officially started the livestream, there were a few comments in the bullet screen.

I just watched the replay of the previous livestream. Damn, 0-5, 0-6, 0-8 in the three rounds of the promotion match?? That's it? He still has the nerve to start a livestream?

Hahaha, I happened to watch his livestream yesterday. He was killed eight times in a row and died miserably.

So, how did he have the courage to use Abyss Dominator to break into the national server?

Is the mudslide of the livestream world back? I just followed you yesterday, how many times are you going to die today?

It was no wonder that everyone was doubting him. His record yesterday was really bad, even worse than Bronze.

Why didn't the streamer show his face?

If he was a good-looking guy, it would be forgivable if he was a little noob.

He didn't dare to show his face. Was it because he was too ugly?

Ye Shaoyang turned the camera to the side and put Little White in front of the camera. He joked, "Hello everyone, yesterday's three rounds were played by my cat."

Little White said, "Meow, meow, meow!"

The audience: "…"

Are you shameless? Are you letting your cat?

A large row of comments appeared in the bullet screen:

Kitty is too cute!

Ragdoll cat? The anchor's profile picture is this cat.

The host has a nice voice, so I followed her.

Oh my god, even cats can do live broadcasts now?!

Ye Shaoyang didn't want to show his face, so he put Little White up in the "Host's Personal Image Display Area."