Chapter 180

In the first stage of the BP, Tianheng snatched the jungler, midlaner, and archer. Jing Zhe chose the midlaner, archer, and support. In the second stage, Tianheng targeted the jungler and eliminated two tools. Jing Zhe targeted Qujiang's support and sent [Radiant Shield] and [Mechanic Expert] to the jungler positions.

The lineups of both sides were finally decided.

Tianheng's jungler [Soul Chaser] and midlaner [Ming Die] were the core. Archer [Machine Gun Hunter], support [Paladin], and top laner [Black Dragon Knight] were heroes with strong resistance. The jungler played in the early game, and the archer played in the late game.

Jing Zhe was the midlaner [Moonlight Mage] and the archer [Sharpshooter] as the double DPS, and the support [Time Traveler] to speed up the HP recovery. The jungler [Demon Hunter] was a remote control tool. The top laner [Dark Angel] also had remote control abilities.

Yao Mu analyzed, "Tianheng's playstyle is tracking. They rely on [Soul Chaser] and [Ming Die]'s jungler to set the pace. They need to kill their opponents quickly, accumulate advantages, and roll a snowball!"

Brother Dong said, "Jing Zhe's playstyle is a classic POKE style. The top laner [Dark Angel] and jungler [Demon Hunter] have remote control abilities, and the support [Time Traveler] can speed up the distance. In a team battle, their opponents can't touch them at all, but they can exhaust their opponents. This is the advantage of having long arms. "

"Xiao Xing's desire to survive is very strong. The opponent has too many controls, so he simply brought [Purification] to save his life. Lieyang still brings [Blink], and the square team's [Moonlight Mage] also brings [Blink]."

"The players on both sides are ready. Let's enter the first battle between Tianheng and Jing Zhe!"

This was not the first time a tracking playstyle had appeared in the professional league. The core of this playstyle was the midlaner hero [Ming Die]'s ultimate move, [Spirit Butterfly Tracking]. It could open up the entire map, see everyone's position, and teleport behind someone. No matter how the opponent tried to escape, it was useless. It was as if they were being tracked for a thousand miles.

There was a huge flaw in this playstyle. After [Hell Butterfly] killed someone with a combo, it was easy for the player to be killed himself. Therefore, players who chose this hero in the game were often scolded by their teammates for sending themselves to death.

If he wanted to play the tracking strategy well, he had to find a jungler who could keep up with [Hell Butterfly]'s rhythm. The two of them would work together to kill, and after killing, they could cover each other's retreat. In addition, his other teammates also had to stabilize their lanes and not get blown up. Otherwise, no matter how big of an advantage they had built up, if the top and bottom lanes collapsed, it would be very difficult to win the match.

The Tianheng coaching team had decided on this lineup after careful consideration. The results of the mock competition were pretty good, but whether or not they could perform in a real battle depended on Ye Shaoyang's awareness. Ye Shaoyang was the one in command for this match.

The match interface was loaded.

Ye Shaoyang said decisively, "Chi Shuo, come with me to counter the blue. Everyone else, get ready to provide support."

He guessed that Jing Zhe would most likely target Chi Shuo's jungle to suppress Chi Shuo's development. Instead of passively defending, it was better to take the initiative to attack.

The two of them went around the bushes from the side and quickly attacked the blue.

Old Qin's voice sounded in the live chat channel. "They're also here to counter the blue. There's three of them."