Chapter 189

Northern Shepherd's final lineup consisted of two warriors, flanker [Berserker] and [Kung Fu Master], mid laner [Monster of the North Sea], jungler [Knight], and support [Time Traveler]. In a team fight, the support acceleration, mid laner, flanker, and jungler had a clear division of labor. Although the lineup looked mediocre, it was actually very comprehensive and had no shortcomings.

On the other hand, Sky Huan's lineup consisted of the top laner [Black Dragon Knight], the jungler [Ninja], and the mid laner [Lord of the Forest] and support [Forest Emissary]. The archer [Holy Spirit Archer] needed to be developed into the later stages of the game. Overall, coordination was difficult, and the damage output was not stable enough. In a team fight, they needed to rely on "soft control" to restrain the opponent.

Could Tianheng do it?

The audience was full of doubts.

The game officially began.

Qujiang went to the bottom lane with Cheng Xing to protect Little Xing's early development. Ye Shaoyang and Chi Shuo invaded the jungle together, and they crossed paths with Northern Shepherd's top laner, mid laner, and jungler. Both sides got a blue buff and started the game smoothly.

In the top lane, Old Qin was tanky, and Zhao Xinan did not want to kill him alone. The two of them only focused on clearing the enemy.

In the bottom lane, Little Xing's [Holy Archer] had a long attack range. Although Zhao Xinping's play was fierce, her [Kung Fu Master] had short range and could not reach the opposing archer. Before level 6, she did not have the ability to bypass support and kill the archer. Both sides developed peacefully, fighting for the river crab.

The camera turned to the middle lane. Everyone thought that the two mid laners would develop peacefully in the early stages, but they saw Xiao En suddenly throw a Q skill and hit Ye Shaoyang. Ye Shaoyang returned the favor, and the vine in his hand flew out and hit Xiao En's face. The two fought fiercely, and in the blink of an eye, they both lost half of their health!

Yao Mu said in surprise, "The two mid laners started the game very fiercely, and they both exhausted each other."

Brother Dong said, "Although Xiao En hasn't won the World Individual Championship, his strength is also at the top of the international level. He's not afraid of Lieyang. Their fighting style seems fierce, but it's actually very detailed. Their positioning and maneuvering are very fast. If their reaction is slightly slower, they may be killed by their opponent!"

Ye Shaoyang and Xiao En were indeed very focused. They knew that they had met their strongest opponent. It wasn't that easy to kill them one on one. Both of them frequently moved around and released their skills in search of an opportunity.

When they reached the third wave of minions, the two of them tacitly ate the HP Mushrooms under the tower. When they reached the fourth wave of minions, they used up another wave of minions and had no choice but to return home with low HP.

At this moment, the attentive audience noticed, "Captain Chi is about to reach level 6!"

Ye Shaoyang went home and bought some equipment to recover his health. Then, he didn't go to the middle lane to clear the minions. Instead, he went straight to the top lane. Xiao En didn't go to the middle lane either. Instead, she went to the bottom lane.

The midlaners from both sides reached the line almost at the same time!

Xiao En shouted as she walked, "Midlaner MISS, be careful."

Ye Shaoyang also reminded her, "Midlaner MISS, Xiao Xing, be careful."

The two midlaners were in sync, but the speed of the two junglers was a few seconds behind.