Chapter 35

It was very difficult to find an assistant with a first-class consciousness like Mumu.

Support was very important in high-level games. Support was like a person's eyes. Without a good support teammate, everyone would become blind. They would be ambushed repeatedly by the opponent, and it would be easy to collapse.

Mumu offered to "play with us when we're free." Ye Shaoyang was very happy. He immediately replied, "Sister Mu, what time do you usually play? I can follow Sister Mu's time. "

Mumu: "I usually go to bed at 12: 30. I play ranked in the morning and afternoon, and the Summit Tournament at night."

Girls usually paid more attention to their skin care. She was not like most night owls who stayed up until three or four in the morning. She had a more regular schedule. This schedule was exactly the same as Ye Shaoyang's.

Ye Shaoyang quickly said, "Sister Mu, if you're free tomorrow morning, please add me to your list. I'll be there at 10 in the morning."

Mumu: "Okay, see you tomorrow. I'll continue playing the Summit Tournament."

Ye Shaoyang sent a waving goodbye emoji.

After closing the game chat window, Ye Shaoyang opened the live broadcast room. He found that Xiao Bai's live broadcast room had a lot of new followers. Mumu was currently live broadcasting. Many fans saw her publicly adding Xiao Bai as a friend. Many netizens followed the prompts in the bullet screen to find Xiao Bai, and clicked to follow.

The number of followers in Xiao Bai's live broadcast room increased by more than 200,000 in just a few minutes. This showed the influence of a top streamer.

Ye Shaoyang angrily greeted the new netizens, "Welcome friends from Sister Mu's live broadcast room. Thank you for your attention. I'll continue playing the Summit Tournament."

Then, a message suddenly popped up on his screen — —

[Xiao Rui] sent you a gift box.

Ye Shaoyang looked back at his brother and asked softly, "What's the situation?"

Qin Rui said seriously, "Brother, I found out that your [Goddess of Destiny] doesn't have a skin yet. How can you use a hero without a skin as a streamer? That's too embarrassing. "

Qin Rui paused for a moment before continuing, "I've been going to other live streamers' livestream rooms over the past few days and realized that the heroes they're good at have all skins. They'll even change the skins according to the fans' requests. Using a skinless hero for a livestream will make us look poor. "

"That makes sense." Ye Shaoyang opened the gift box.

Congratulations, you have received the Epic skin gift [Source of Light – Goddess of Destiny].

[Congratulations! You have received the legendary skin gift [Angel's Wings – Goddess of Destiny].

The Goddess of Destiny only had these two skins with special effects, and Xiao Rui bought them all at once. Ye Shaoyang patted his brother's head helplessly. "You didn't have to give me everything at once."

Qin Rui smiled shyly: "It's okay, I just happen to have some coupons left in my account."

The livestream began to flood the screen — —

Little White Anchor Who Is Kept By Her Younger Brother

Xiao Rui is so cute. Hahaha, this is the room manager Xiao Rui, who is especially protective of his shortcomings.