Chapter 28

To prevent fans from harassing the players, the backstage passageway was usually closed during the competition. The only people who knew the backstage passageway were the professional players, coaches, and venue staff.

It would take at least half an hour to leave the venue with the audience. Since they could leave early, Ye Shaoyang didn't think too much about it. He stood up and said to his brother, "Xiao Rui, let's go."

Qin Rui, who was still in a daze, came back to his senses. He quickly followed behind his brother and whispered in Ye Shaoyang's ear, "Brother, aren't you afraid that he's a scammer and you really want to go with him?"

Ye Shaoyang held back his laughter and said, "He didn't give me a gift of 200,000 just to trick me. He doesn't look like someone who's crazy."

Qin Rui still couldn't believe it. "So, he really is a coach and wants you to be an esports player?"

Ye Shaoyang: "Yes."

As they spoke, the two of them had already followed Chi Shuo to a secret door near the stage.

Chi Shuo took out a card from his pocket and placed it in the sensor area. The secret door opened in front of them. He bent down and walked in. He turned around and said to Ye Shaoyang, "Be careful, there are stairs here."

Ye Shaoyang walked up the stairs and pulled Xiao Rui inside.

After going up a flight of stairs, they arrived at the lobby on the second floor.

The lobby was brightly lit, and Ye Shaoyang could see clearly that the boy in front of him was nearly 1.9 meters tall, half a head taller than him. Alpha's legs were straight and slender, and he had the body of a model that people envied.

Ye Shaoyang looked up at him. "Are we going out from the backstage?"

Chi Shuo nodded. "If we go out from here, we'll reach the parking lot on the second floor of the eSports Center. We'll just drive there."

The two of them followed behind him through a wide corridor. Ye Shaoyang found that there were many rooms on both sides of the long corridor, including the lounge, the audience area, the interview area, and so on.

"Xiao Xing, why don't I see your master?" "Master didn't come today. He's resting in the hotel." "Oh, I was wondering why Captain Chi didn't come to such an important match." "Oh, I was wondering why Captain Chi didn't come."

A young boy suddenly ran out of the viewing area and almost bumped into Ye Shaoyang. The young man was stunned for a moment. He looked up at Ye Shaoyang in confusion. His eyes seemed to say, "Who are you? Why haven't I seen you before?"

Ye Shaoyang smiled politely at him and walked past him to catch up with Chi Shuo.

Cheng Xing scratched his head. He felt that the tall man in front of him looked like his master from the back. Before he could say anything, the man's back quickly disappeared around the corner of the corridor.

Chi Shuo walked very quickly. There were too many pro players and reporters in the audience area. If he bumped into them, it would be hard to explain. Ye Shaoyang quickly caught up with him. In less than three minutes, they exited the backstage area and went straight to the parking lot on the second floor.

The design of the Star City Esports Center's arena was very considerate.

If the contestants left from the second floor, they would be able to avoid the audience coming from the first floor.

Chi Shuo came to the front of a black car. The car sensed the approach of its owner and automatically turned on its daytime running lights. He opened the back door and said politely, "Get in."