7x15 A MUST READ

The Walking Dead

Season 7

Episode 15

All Out War

Previously On WillBrennan7's The Walking Dead...

"You've never faced someone like me" Spike says, as he shoots Gwen. "My Dad's crazy" Sam says, as Anthony fires the rocket. "We need to set up a task force" Greg says, as Molly holds a knife to her throat. "You ruined me" Molly says, staring at Francis' body, as William says "You betrayed me." "Sam wouldn't want me" Anthony says, as Hannah says "You're coming with me" as Sam hugs her. "We go in tomorrow" says Spike, smiling. "And we kill them all."

         The sun rose in the distance. The power plant stood still, as a few walkers banged on the gates. Inside, Sam Freed opened his eyes, as he looked out the window. He saw the sun rising in the horizon, and a smile formed on his face. He got new clothes on, and put his shoes on. He then loaded his gun, pocketed it, before grabbing a few boxes of ammo and pocketing those. He sighed, before walking out of his room.

           Vivian lied against Terry's chest, as Terry sat against the wall. He kissed her head, as Vivian asked "Do you have to go?" Terry sighed, and said "If Hannah's right, then Spike will want revenge. We're gonna have to ambush him before he can get here." Vivian sighed, before standing up. "Hey" Terry said, grabbing her hand. She turned back, and he said "I love you." Vivian smiled, before kneeling down and kissing Terry.

            Sam walked into the main room, as he spotted everyone eating breakfast. "I was gonna let you sleep in" said Hannah, as he sat next to her. "I don't care" said Sam. "I want to go for my Dad, before it's too late." "Hey" said Hannah, wrapping her arm around him. "Don't worry. He'll be okay. We'll bring him back." Sam nodded.

            Carly laughed, as she sat next to Todd. "And then, Joan goes up to this guy, and says "Next time you try to pull something on a girl, don't do it in the same bar on the same exact night you did it to someone else." I was so happy when it happened." Carly smiled and said "That guy couldn't have been that stupid." "He was" said Todd, smiling. "He was." The two went silent, as they stared into each other's eyes. Carly then smiled, and said "We should help the others gather the weapons together." "Yeah" said Todd. "I'll catch up." Carly smiled, walking off, as Todd watched her, biting his lip.

                  Carly walked up to William, who said "You two seem to be having fun together." Carly smiled, as William looked down at her. "I'm happy for you." Carly looked at him, and said "Todd and I are just friends. There's nothing going on." "Yeah, okay" said William, walking off. Carly smirked, as she put ammo into a crate.

                   William walked into the hall, when he saw Greg walking forward. "Hey" said Greg. "Listen, I wanted to apologize about Molly. I'm sorry that I was with her." "It's fine" said William. "You didn't know. Sorry I attacked you." "You had every right" said Greg. William nodded, before he went to walk off. "By the way" Greg said, and William turned. "I let you beat me up." William smiled, and said "Okay" in a mocking tone. Greg smiled.

                     Todd walked Hannah and Sam outside, and asked "Do you guys have everything you need?" "Yes" said Sam. "All ammo, all guns?" Todd asked. "Yes, Todd" said Hannah smiling. "You don't have to worry." "Yeah, I do" said Todd. "We can't let anymore people die." Hannah looked at him, put a hand on his shoulder, and said "We'll be fine, Todd." Todd nodded, and said "I know."