6x05

The Walking Dead

Season 6

Episode 5

Dead Education

Previously On WillBrennan7’s The Walking Dead…

“I’m Jack Baker” says Jack, as the group walks into the lab. “And, I may have even developed a cure.” “The baby’s coming soon” says the Doctor, as his eyes open. “I don’t show much emotion” said AJ, as he shoots walkers. “Can you teach me how to act like that?” Sam asks, as he stabs Joseph and shoots Henry. “Meet me in the lobby in twenty” says AJ, as Sam loads his gun. “Do it for all the people that are surviving in this world” says Jack, staring at Anthony, who says “We’d love to help.”

                 “Killing people is something that kids like us should never do. Its something that we were never meant to do, unless we were psychopaths, which I don’t think you are, right?” “No.” “Good. If you were, I’d kill you right here, right now.”

                     Anthony looked over Jack’s shoulder at the computer screen. Jason was looking over Jack’s notes, as Jack said “We need to think of something that would fit with the pathogen I created.” “Don’t pathogens make diseases?” asked Jason. “Yes” said Jack. “But, the disease that this pathogen contains is a disease for the walkers, that ends the disease inside of them. In theory, the diseases will go to war, as the body fights through a sickness. However, if I add something that can give this pathogen an advantage, the disease inside of the walkers should go away, then, I’ll extract all of this cure, and the person should wake up.”

                        “Don’t be afraid to kill. Don’t be afraid of the blood that comes after you stab or shoot anything. Don’t be afraid of a fight, because that’ll give the person or walker the upper hand.” “Ok.” “And, most importantly, don’t be afraid to die, because it is very likely that that will happen, but, you should face death, and prepare for it, but also fight for your life as you face it, and pull the trigger.”

                          “Maybe if you use human DNA or cells” said Jason. “You could attack the disease already inside, and then when you inject a pathogen, it’ll already be weakened by the new human substances.” “I already tried that” said Jack. “It had no affect.” He stood up, and ran his fingers through his hair. “Maybe we have to face it then” said Anthony. Jack turned, and stared at Anthony’s cold stoned face. “I don’t know if there is a cure.”

                               “Any questions?” AJ asked, looking at Sam, who had his gun at the ready. “Just one” he said. “Is it easy, to learn this?” AJ stared at him, sighed and said “It was the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do.” Sam looked downcast as AJ said “Come on, let’s go try it out.” He turned on his heels, and opened the door, Sam following.

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)

                                   Gwen sat in the car, as a William’s voice came over the radio. It startled Gwen so badly, that she aimed her gun up, but Vivian held the radio up, and Gwen put the gun down. “Guys” said William. “Come to the lab. It’s legit.” “Copy that” said Vivian. Gwen then got behind the wheel, and the two drove off.