Permanently Damaged

By Stormi_faithhope

{ first book in the "Other Gilbert" series } Allison Gilbert had a semi perfect life with her parents and sib... More

PERMANENTLY DAMAGED
PART ONE
Chapter 1: Sunglasses
Chapter 2: Brownie Points
Chapter 3: Party Attacks
Chapter 4: Missing Campers
Chapter 5: Stefan's Brother
Chapter 6: Night Of The Comet
Chapter 7: Six More Laps
Chapter 8: Dinner Crash
Chapter 9: Little Banshee Who Knows Too Much
Chapter 10: Supernatural Charm Bracelet
Chapter 11: Threatening The Psychotic Vampire
Chapter 12: Drunken Mistakes
Chapter 13: Elena's Freakout
Chapter 14: Bloody Encounter With Damon
Chapter 15: I Am Not A Vampire
Chapter 16: Marked
Chapter 17: Vicki is A Vampire
Chapter 18: Halloween Fights
Chapter 19: You're A Witch!
Chapter 20: New Best Friend Lexi
Chapter 21: Banshee Hangover
Chapter 22: Uncontrollable Mark
Chapter 23: Bonnie Knows
Chapter 24: Logan Fell Bites
Chapter 25: Kisses With Tyler
Chapter 26: Infected Tattoo?
Chapter 27: Congratulations...
Chapter 28: Alaric Knows?
Chapter 29: Stitches Undone
Chapter 30: Opening The Tomb
Chapter 31: Chats With Alaric And Stefan
Chapter 32: Hatred Towards the Blue Eyed Vampire
Chapter 33: Drunk Guardians
Chapter 34: Kidnapped Again
Chapter 36: Uncle John's Secrets
Chapter 37: These Damn Mystic Falls Boys
Chapter 38: Cyberbullies and Henry
Chapter 39: Isobel Bitch
Chapter 40: I Promise
PART TWO
Chapter 1: The Return
Chapter 2: This Cannot Be Happening
Chapter 3: The Caring Moments
Chapter 4: The Wolf Is Out Of The Bag
Chapter 5: Little Niece
Chapter 6: Stronger Link
Chapter 7: Admitting It
Chapter 8: Well Issues
Chapter 9: Prove Loyalty
Chapter 10: Glowing Eyes
Chapter 11: Elijah
Chapter 12: The Petrova Sisters
Chapter 13: I'm Right Here
Chapter 14: The Scary Truth
Chapter 15: Speedy
Chapter 16: A Deal With Elijah
Chapter 17: Goodbye, Rose
Chapter 18: Trust?
Chapter 19: Werewolf's Revenge
Chapter 20: Talks With Elijah
Chapter 21: Goodbye Tyler
Chapter 22: Dinner Party
Chapter 23: More Witch Issues
Chapter 24: Banshee Hideout
Chapter 25: Klaus
Chapter 26: Bonnie's Okay
Chapter 27: Jenna Knows
Chapter 28: Cursed Blood
Chapter 29: I Promise
Chapter 30: I'm Sorry
Chapter 31: Talks With Rosetta
Chapter 32: Saving Damon
PART THREE
Chapter 1: I'm Not Giving Up
Chapter 2: Forget About Me
Chapter 3: The Doppelgänger's Sister
Chapter 4: Prank Night Fights
Chapter 5: Creepy But Hot
Chapter 6: Sired
Chapter 7: Ghost World
Chapter 8: This Isn't Real...
Chapter 9: Dead By Graduation
Chapter 10: Mikael
Chapter 11: A Little Cheesy
Chapter 12: Stefan's Betrayal
Chapter 13: Nightmare And Klaus
Chapter 14: Knives And Cars
Chapter 15: Unwell
Chapter 16: Stop The Car!
Chapter 17: The Toying Witch

Chapter 35: You die, I die

10.5K 314 32
By Stormi_faithhope

 ✘ ✘ ✘

"We're coming, Alli."

Allison looked up at the room that the vampires had left her in. It was like when she was about to let go but then heard Damon's voice in her head.

"Just stay strong. We'll get you and Stefan out of there."

Allison found herself nodding even though he couldn't see her, but she didn't know what else to do. The young brunette then looked down, struggling against the tight ropes again, but couldn't help the pained noise that left her lips upon the ropes rubbing against her already badly rope burned wrists.

There was a knock on the front door, and Allison looked up as Fredrick walked down the hallway, but then he shut both the doors that led into the room she was in, before answering the front door. But that didn't really help her not listen in when he opened the door. And upon hearing a very familiar voice, Allison's eyes widened. "Oh thank god, someone's home. Can I use your phone? My- my car broke down a few miles up the road and this is the first house I saw."

"Lucky you." Fredrick said, no emotion in his voice, and Alaric seemed to force a chuckle through his shivering. "Yeah. Lucky me. It's no trouble, is it?" 

Allison's head moved to the second door, which was across the hall from the kitchen, and glared at the blonde that entered. He smirked, pulling the gag back up to her mouth and tightening it. "Just in case."

Allison rolled her eyes, really just wanting to cuss him out, but the gag was already rubbing the corners of her lips raw and she didn't really feel like making it worse.

Especially since she heard then let in Alaric, shutting the door behind him. The blonde vampire leaves the room, leaving the door open just barely, which didn't really help Allison since they had also shut the lights off in the room. She found herself once again sitting in darkness, the only light source coming from the crack in the door.

"Billy, show him where the phone is in the kitchen." She heard Fredrick say. "And get me something to eat."

"Yeah, sure thing." Billy says, and Allison had to crane her neck a bit to see Billy lead Alaric into the kitchen, but not before the teacher seemed to take note of the extra room. The room was too dark that he couldn't see in it, but she was sure that Damon probably filled him in.

Allison brought her attention back down, struggling against the ropes, and hating the fact that now her ankles were bound to the legs as well. Apparently the vampires didn't like when she kicked them.

But then Allison heard the sink go on, then the blender. She looked up confused, before suddenly Damon was in the room. He rushed over, frowning at the sight. Allison's left cheek was red, while the right side of her jaw was already bruising. Her nose had a bit of dried blood on it, since it had been a bit since they gave her a blood nose. And those were only the things he saw. Allison was sure her torso was bruised up, and Damon could already tell the rope burns were bad.

Damon's first move was pulling the gag off before gently untying her wrists, before they both untied her ankles. Damon helped her up, honestly not sure how injured she was, but then Allison shook him off. "I'm fine, but Stefan isn't."

"Okay." He said after taking a moment to make sure she was okay. "You go outside and find Ric, and your sister."

"I'm not leaving you to fight them by yourself." She whispered, the two glancing up when they heard someone turn off the things in the kitchen. Someone comes to the door, but Damon was suddenly opening the door and staking the vampire, before catching his body and pulling it to the door. Damon then drops the body, before going over and pulling Allison closer to himself. "I cannot get Stefan if I have to worry about you. So, you need to get your ass outside and to Ric."

Allison went to object again, but then Damon added, an almost pleading look in his eyes. "I need to not need to protect you."

She nodded, and Damon vamp-speeds them into the kitchen, basically pushing Allison out the back door. The young brunette sprinted into the pouring rain, completely not realizing til right then that she was only in her t-shirt, meaning her jacket was gone.

She then stopped running, hesitating when she found Alaric. She the found herself running over and hugging him, "The last time I saw you, you were dead." He hugged her back, and even though she had heard from both Stefan and Damon that he was alive, it still was a relief seeing him. 

But then she registered something, "What are you doing?"

"Just get to the car, Allison." He says, but she defiantly shook her head, gesturing towards the duffle bag he had. "I want to help."

"I can't be worried about you." Alaric shakes his head, and Allison was irritated at the fact both him and Damon thought they had to worry about her. "I can take care of myself. I'm a banshee, after all." There was a pause before he hands her two needles filled with vervain, which she shoved in her back pocket, before taking the crossbow he handed her, that was already filled with a couple stakes.

Running into the house, Allison saw two vampires fighting Damon, so she reacted quickly and lifted up her crossbow, shooting one in the back so Damon could fight off the other. She then ran over, quickly turning the blonde vampire over and sending a punch to his nose as payback, before taking the stake that had been dropped and stabbing him in the heart. 

Allison stood back up, but then jumped when there was a gunshot, causing her to whirl around as a vampire fell down dead at her feet. She looked up to see Alaric holding a big ass gun. She nodded at him in thanks, before moving over and helping Damon to his feet. 

But then Damon looks at the teacher, "I'm going after Fredrick. Get her out of here." And then he was gone. Before Allison was able to share her annoyance.

Allison turned around, registering how surprised Alaric seemed of himself. "I just came running in here... to save the man I've hated for the longest time."

She placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder, before cracking a small smile. "Me too." He gave her a small smile as well, then she added. "Thanks for saving both Damon and I."

Shooting another vampire, Allison looked over as Damon comes over saying, "Fredrick is gone."

"Let's get out of here." Ric says and Allison nodded, Damon walking towards the door. "I'm gonna kill him."

The three walked out onto the porch, only to freeze when they saw about six more vampires. Damon glanced towards the other two, "How many of those vervain darts do you have left?"

"One." Alaric states as Allison lowered the crossbow, which was now empty, before holding up the last vervain syringe she had. "Same."

"Not gonna be enough." Damon shook his head, a hand on Allison arm as they all walked backwards into the house. They managed to to lock the door and stand back, Allison dropping the crossbow in preparation for a fight as Alaric asks Damon. "So, what you said about my wife to get me to do this, was a lie, wasn't it?"

"Yup." Damon nods, but then someone's voice cut through all the growls and hisses coming from outside. "Stop! What's going on here?!" The door then opens, showing Pearl and Anna.

Pearl looks around at the dead vampires, before looking up at Damon. "What did you do?"

"Me? Your merry little band of vampires spent the day torturing my brother and Allison." Damon said, definitely sounding pissed as he walked towards her. Pearl glanced over at the banshee, before looking back at Damon. "Trust me, the party responsible for this will be dealt with."

"Our little arrangement doesn't work unless you control your own." Damon says, and Pearl shakes her head. "This wasn't suppose to happen."

"Well it did. If I had a good side, not a way to get on it." Damon shakes his head, before taking Allison's hand, leading them out with Alaric following after.

✘ ✘ ✘

After going to the Boarding House, and getting her wrists bandage up and dealt with by Damon, she had stayed at the house for a little longer, deciding to explain how she got mugged or something to explain her bruised jaw. 

Allison had just walked back into the living room after changing into a different shirt, which Damon let her burrow, when her phone began ringing. Looking at the caller ID, Allison answered it confused. "Tyler?"

"They found Vicki." Tyler's voice came through, causing Allison to stop in her tracks. "They found her body."

"Oh my god." Allison muttered, causing Damon to look over since her heard, but she just turned around. "Where are you?"

"Matt's place." He says, and she slightly nodded. "I'm on my way."

Hanging up, Allison turned to leave as she shoved her phone in her pocket, but got stopped by Damon, who was suddenly in front of her. "That little stunt you pulled today cannot happen again."

"I saved your life!" She defended, glaring at him. This was not the day to get lectured. "And thanks to your mark. You die, I die." But the look on his face, made Allison take a step closer to him, her face softening as she looked up into his piercing blue eyes. "We need to start protecting each other. Not challenging each other." 

Damon looked down at her, wanting to say something, but seemed to decide against it as he turned away. Allison sighed, "I've gotta go. I'll uh, I'll talk to you later."

And with that, she left and went outside to her Jeep, which was also fixed thanks to Damon. Actually, a lot of things about that day, Allison could thank Damon for.

About twenty minutes later, Allison walked up and into the house, instantly seeing Tyler and Jeremy at the table. The sheriff, Kelly, and the mayor were in the living room. Caroline was walking over to where Matt was, which was in Vicki's room

Tyler was the first one to see Allison, causing him to stand up, saying her name. Allison wasted no time before moving over and wrapping him in a hug. The two held each other in their embrace tightly, taking comfort in the other before Allison pulled back, her hands cupping his cheeks as she looked up at him. "Are you okay?"

He didn't even have to say anything. The look on his face was enough. Allison knew he wasn't gonna cry in front of everyone, those two had that in common. Allison pulled him back into a hug, deciding from there on, she was gonna stay right by his side and not be the crappy best friend that she's been lately. 

She had to get better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 11K 60
Cameron Ace Gilbert. The younger sister to elana, but older sister to Jeremy. The middle child. the forgotten child. Elena and pretty much everyone e...
1.6M 53.3K 110
Life has been relatively ordinary for Cassandra Gilbert, up until the car crash that killed her parents, and almost claimed her life. But being the...
40.3K 2.1K 22
𝗙!𝗢𝗖 𝘅 𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗳𝗮𝗻 𝗦𝗮𝗹𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘅 𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗹𝗮𝘂𝘀 𝗠𝗶𝗸𝗮𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗼𝗻 Cordelia 'Cori' Forbes is more reserved than that of her sister, Caro...
130K 2.8K 19
A sister bond is something unbreakable...right? Not for the Gilbert sisters. Elena is the perfect straight A student, while being a cheerleader. But...