Permanently Damaged

By Stormi_faithhope

{ first book in the "Other Gilbert" series } Allison Gilbert had a semi perfect life with her parents and sib... More

PERMANENTLY DAMAGED
PART ONE
Chapter 1: Sunglasses
Chapter 2: Brownie Points
Chapter 3: Party Attacks
Chapter 4: Missing Campers
Chapter 5: Stefan's Brother
Chapter 6: Night Of The Comet
Chapter 7: Six More Laps
Chapter 8: Dinner Crash
Chapter 9: Little Banshee Who Knows Too Much
Chapter 10: Supernatural Charm Bracelet
Chapter 11: Threatening The Psychotic Vampire
Chapter 12: Drunken Mistakes
Chapter 13: Elena's Freakout
Chapter 14: Bloody Encounter With Damon
Chapter 15: I Am Not A Vampire
Chapter 16: Marked
Chapter 17: Vicki is A Vampire
Chapter 19: You're A Witch!
Chapter 20: New Best Friend Lexi
Chapter 21: Banshee Hangover
Chapter 22: Uncontrollable Mark
Chapter 23: Bonnie Knows
Chapter 24: Logan Fell Bites
Chapter 25: Kisses With Tyler
Chapter 26: Infected Tattoo?
Chapter 27: Congratulations...
Chapter 28: Alaric Knows?
Chapter 29: Stitches Undone
Chapter 30: Opening The Tomb
Chapter 31: Chats With Alaric And Stefan
Chapter 32: Hatred Towards the Blue Eyed Vampire
Chapter 33: Drunk Guardians
Chapter 34: Kidnapped Again
Chapter 35: You die, I die
Chapter 36: Uncle John's Secrets
Chapter 37: These Damn Mystic Falls Boys
Chapter 38: Cyberbullies and Henry
Chapter 39: Isobel Bitch
Chapter 40: I Promise
PART TWO
Chapter 1: The Return
Chapter 2: This Cannot Be Happening
Chapter 3: The Caring Moments
Chapter 4: The Wolf Is Out Of The Bag
Chapter 5: Little Niece
Chapter 6: Stronger Link
Chapter 7: Admitting It
Chapter 8: Well Issues
Chapter 9: Prove Loyalty
Chapter 10: Glowing Eyes
Chapter 11: Elijah
Chapter 12: The Petrova Sisters
Chapter 13: I'm Right Here
Chapter 14: The Scary Truth
Chapter 15: Speedy
Chapter 16: A Deal With Elijah
Chapter 17: Goodbye, Rose
Chapter 18: Trust?
Chapter 19: Werewolf's Revenge
Chapter 20: Talks With Elijah
Chapter 21: Goodbye Tyler
Chapter 22: Dinner Party
Chapter 23: More Witch Issues
Chapter 24: Banshee Hideout
Chapter 25: Klaus
Chapter 26: Bonnie's Okay
Chapter 27: Jenna Knows
Chapter 28: Cursed Blood
Chapter 29: I Promise
Chapter 30: I'm Sorry
Chapter 31: Talks With Rosetta
Chapter 32: Saving Damon
PART THREE
Chapter 1: I'm Not Giving Up
Chapter 2: Forget About Me
Chapter 3: The Doppelgänger's Sister
Chapter 4: Prank Night Fights
Chapter 5: Creepy But Hot
Chapter 6: Sired
Chapter 7: Ghost World
Chapter 8: This Isn't Real...
Chapter 9: Dead By Graduation
Chapter 10: Mikael
Chapter 11: A Little Cheesy
Chapter 12: Stefan's Betrayal
Chapter 13: Nightmare And Klaus
Chapter 14: Knives And Cars
Chapter 15: Unwell
Chapter 16: Stop The Car!
Chapter 17: The Toying Witch

Chapter 18: Halloween Fights

14K 421 76
By Stormi_faithhope

✘ ✘ ✘

After getting ready for the Halloween party and putting on her red riding hood costume, Allison headed to the party. She had picked up Jacob but once they got to the school, she headed over to the girls while he headed towards his other friends. But when she saw Caroline take Tyler's drink, she grinned. "Careful, Care, the Lockwood punch is intense."

"Says the girl who downed six last year." Tyler raised an eyebrow at her, before looking over her outfit. "Aren't you supposed to be a witch like the others?"

"Watch it, Lockwood." She teased, showing the sword strapped to her waist. "I'm Red Riding Hood, the hunter."

"Cute, but I think I could beat you." Tyler challenged, causing Allison to roll her eyes. "Whatever." But then she glanced between him, Caroline, and Bonnie. "I'll be back, but I should probably go find Elena and Jeremy."

"At least have a drink." Tyler holds out his cut towards her, and Allison looked at the cup, before hesitantly taking it and taking one drink before passing it back, knowing that she definitely wasn't a lightweight. "That's it."

She then waved at them before heading more into the school, searching for her brother and sister, but when she saw Matt, she smiled. "Hey, Matty-boy."

"Hey, Alli." He rolled his eyes at the nickname she gave him when they were younger, and she then asked. "Have you seen Elena?"

"Yeah, she took off looking for Jeremy. She started to freak out when I said Vicki was here." Matt shrugged, and Allison's eyes widened as her stomach dropped. "Vicki's here?"

"Yeah, why? What's wrong?" He asked worried but Allison just took off, her mind instantly going to that she should've brought a stake instead of the sword. But then the brunette stopped herself, shaking her head at herself, reminding herself that she didn't want to hurt Vick. 

Suddenly, her head starts to pound and her vision looked blurry, it was almost like she was drunk, but that couldn't be the case because she only had a sip. Allison stumbled, bumping into a couple people as she started to hear the whispers again. The whispers telling her that someone was gonna die tonight. 

Everything began blurring together as the crowded room began getting to her, and it felt like it was getting really hot as her pounding head got worse. She stumbled through the crowd, trying to shake it off, but it was only getting worse. 

Once outside, she stumbled and fell to her hands and knees, closing her eyes. A couple people had noticed her, but only one got worried. Tyler quickly rushed to her side, hands going to her shoulders as he tried to make sure she was okay, but Allison couldn't hear him. 

Her head was spinning as it was like she was hearing what was gonna happen. She heard someone scream, she heard something wooden break, the sound of metal clanging on the ground, then she heard "Alli!", then "No! Stefan, don't!".

Allison gasped as her eyes shot open, and she began taking shaky breaths, before her eyes finally focused on her best friend's face and she could finally hear him. "Allison? Alli, are you okay?"

"I- I..." She shook her head, getting to her feet with his help. "I need to find Stefan. I have to find him." And with that, she was running back into the building, ignoring Tyler's protests, the dizziness, and the whispers. She started looking everywhere, until she pulled herself back to what the voices in her head had showed her. And with that, she ran to the back of the school where the busses were... and where Vicki was attacking Jeremy. 

Vicki's face was full vampire, and Allison got this really strong urge to kill her. Allison ran over, kicking Vicki off her brother, before she took out the sword from her belt. But suddenly Elena come out of nowhere, hitting Vicki with a plank of wood, which snaps upon impact and Vicki harshly pushes Elena a stack of wooden planks, all of them snapping roughly.

Dropping the sword, Allison grabbed a piece of wood that had broken, and Vicki turns on her. But Allison had moved quicker, kicking her away and pinning her into the side of the bus, pushing the piece of broken wood into her chest, but she gripped it and the two started to struggle, Allison beginning to win. That is until someone yanked her off and pinned her against another bus, Allison clenched her teeth, struggling against Stefan who was yelling at her. "Alli! Allison snap out of it!"

Stefan looks over to Elena and Jeremy, "Go! Get inside!" They begin running and he turns back towards the brunette. "Snap out of it! Vicki's your friend!"

"She's a monster that I need to end." Allison snarled back, and Stefan looked at her, not recognizing the look in her eyes. It definitely wasn't Alli. She used his distraction and almost got free, but then he slams her into the bus, Allison's head slamming against it. "Allison, snap out of it!"

This time she did. She stopped struggling, feeling the slight ache from hitting her head, as she looked up at him a bit dazed, but wide-eyed, realizing what had happened. Stefan cautiously let go of her, the two in shock, but they went running hen they heard Elena scream. 

Stefan grabs a broken piece of wood, causing Allison to scream, "No! Stefan, don't!" But it was too late, he shoves it into Vicki's heart, causing Alli's feet to stop. "No!" He pulls it out and Vicki begins looking at all of them shocked, and Jeremy went to run towards her, but Stefan quickly held her back. "Vicki! Vicki!"

Vicki slowly turned gray before falling over dead, and Allison felt the tears sting her eyes as her hand flew to her mouth. No. Elena was holding her shoulder in pain since Vicki had bitten her, and Allison felt her knees buckle, so she slowly dropped to the ground in shock. Alli's head was still pounding, but now it more of an aching buzz, so she hardly payed attention when Elena was demanding Stefan to get Jeremy out of there.

And as Stefan leaves with Jeremy and calls someone, Allison crawled over to Vicki's body, feeling a tear roll down her cheek as she shut the girl's eyelids. Elena kneeled down on the other side of her, shaking her head at what just happened. 

Allison just looked down at her hands, which were shaky as she tried to comprehend what just happened. She was going to kill her. And she would've killed her if Stefan hadn't been there. Allison briefly closed her eyes, another tear rolling down her cheek, but this one wasn't for Vicki, it was for her. Allison was beginning to be scared of herself.

"You did this." Elena's voice catches Allison's attention, and she looked up to see Damon there. Elena glared at him, standing up. "This is your fault."

"You confuse me with someone with remorse." He states, causing Elena to go to hit him but he catches her wrist. "None of this matters to me. None of it."

"People die around you, how could it not matter? It matters and you know it." Elena then slaps him, and Allison did notice that Damon was restraining himself. "You need to leave. Your wounds are bleeding and you need to leave."

Allison looked back down at Vicki as Elena leaves, but then she felt Damon help her to her feet. "You too, little Red."

"Don't." Allison pulled away, her voice almost a whisper, but her tone was harsh. "Don't talk to me." And with that, she walked away, wiping the tears away.

When Allison made it to the parking lot, she noticed Elena's car was gone, but she couldn't blame her. The young brunette just walked past people, holding her elbow which was scraped, but that wasn't really stinging or aching, her whole body honestly just felt numb. She got to her Jeep and closed the door, before leaning her head against the steering wheel briefly, trying to take in deep breaths. 

She then jumped when there was a knock on the window, but when she noticed it was only Tyler, the girl let out a sigh and opened the as he looked at her with concern. "Hey, Alli, you okay?"

"I will be." She said, maybe... hopefully. Tyler just furrowed his eyebrows, "What happened back there?"

"I..." Allison sighed, brushing a hand through her hair, and feeling some blood on the back of her head, probably from when Stefan had slammed her against the bus. But she ignored it, shaking her head. "I can't really explain... I don't really know myself."

"Allison, I-" Tyler starts, but she cut him off. "I'm really, really sorry, Ty, I need to get home. I've got some... family stuff to take care of."

"Okay. Well, please talk to me when you're ready. I do care and I want to help." He said, causing Allison to nod with a smile. "Thank you, Ty. That means a lot. And when I know more, I'll tell you." Of course that was probably a lie. She wasn't even sure how the hell she would even start to explain what was happening.

But with that, Allison closed the door and he walked away, though Tyler did stop and turn around to watch her drive away. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't beginning to worry about her. With Allison and Tyler being best friends since babies, he knows her probably better then Elena knows her. He knows how Alli can get. How she'll shove her own feelings down. How she'll never want to make a big deal about something, or explain to someone if something was bothering her. 

There was actually an incident, nearly a month after Allison's parents had died. She went on and on about how she was fine- even at the funeral, she wouldn't let herself cry because she had to be there for Jeremy and Elena. But a month after the death and after everyone assumed she was actually fine, Tyler knew she wasn't. And that was confirmed when Allison snapped. He had walked in on her throwing things around and trashing a classroom that was empty at the time. She had gotten detention for the third time since it happened, and after she got out and it was already night, she finally broke down. 

Tyler had heard a crash, and he walked in to see her throwing a chair of a different classroom, out the window, after already basically trashing the rest of the room. She then had punched the wall, hard enough to leave a mark and break her knuckles, and at that point he had rushed over to her. He managed to calm her down from the rage, but that was also when the tears started. Of course he had never told anyone about it, neither had she, and they never brought it up again.

He was now beginning to worry about her again.

Allison got to her house and parked, but she sat in the Jeep for a moment to take a breather. But catching a glimpse of herself in the mirror, only to see blood smeared on her face... but it wasn't her's. It was Vicki's.

The brunette's eyes began watering against as she quickly tried to wipe it off, but that also caused her to realize the blood on her hands. She began desperately trying to wipe the blood off, a sob escaping her quivering lips as a couple tears ran down her cheeks. But it wasn't working. None of it was working. Even if she got the blood off, her hands would still be stained- even if she hadn't been able to stop it from happening, she failed at saving Vicki from Damon in the first place. Even if she got the blood off, Vicki would still be dead. 

Allison finally stopped, placing her head in her hands as she tried to will herself to stop crying. But she couldn't. Vicki was dead. And on top of that, Allison didn't feel like herself anymore. She was scared of what she almost did. Of what she was almost capable of. She didn't feel in control anymore- hell, even before she found out about the supernatural, she didn't feel safe. She had felt like she was losing her mind, and now that she knew the truth, it didn't make her feel any better about any of it.

A couple more moments passed before she finally managed to calm herself down, which also meant that she had to get out of the vehicle. But walking up the porch steps, she saw Stefan and went over to him, gesturing towards the door. "Are they...?"

"They're upstairs." He nodded, and she let out a breath before sitting down next to him. A moment passed before she glanced down at her hands, which were still shaking. "Thank you... for stopping me."

"I knew it wasn't you." He glanced towards her, and Allison looked up, shaking her head as she felt tears sting her eyes again. "I don't know what's happening to me. I- I don't know- I mean, I called Vicki a monster... but I'm the monster."

"Hey, you're not a monster." Stefan quickly turns towards her, taking her hands in his so she'd look up at him. "You were protecting your family."

"And that's what I'll keep telling myself, even though it's not true." She muttered, closing her eyes briefly, but looking back up when Elena came out, wrapped in a blanket. Stefan and Allison stood up, Alli giving her sister a quick hug before heading inside. The younger girl then made her way up to Jeremy's room, and walking in... he was on his bed, knees pulled up to his chest as he cried. The scene broke her heart, and she had to fight back the tears when he looked up at her. "Why does everyone around me always die."

"Hey.." She softly said, sitting down and pulling him into a hug as he cried into her shoulder. "Shhshh."

The two siblings were there for a bit longer, before there was a voice behind them, in the doorway. "Little banshee.." Allison looked up, turning to face Damon. She glanced back at Jeremy, making sure he was okay as she went over to talk to Damon, nodding him back in the hallway as she closed the door behind them. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm gonna compel Jeremy to forget everything that happened." He explained in a hushed voice, which she had done as well. Allison glanced at the door, knowing that her little brother was on the other side of it with a broken heart, and she glanced back at Damon with a nod. 

Damon carefully watched her, before heading into Jeremy's room. And Allison waited outside the door, her arms wrapped around herself, even as Damon came back out, shutting the door behind him. "It's done."

"Okay." She mumbled with a nod, about to head to her room, but stopped when he spoke. "I know what happened to you."

"What?" She turned back around to face him, and Damon gestured towards her neck, where the vampire scar/mark was. "Because of the mark, I could somehow feel you losing control."

Allison looked at him, but she was too exhausted to even think about asking him what was wrong with her. Instead, she avoided his eyes and headed over to her room. "Goodbye, Damon."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 353 37
Everyone knows the story of Elena Gilbert what people didn't know is that she has a younger twin sister name Alexandra. The Gilbert sisters have alwa...
1.6M 53.5K 110
Life has been relatively ordinary for Cassandra Gilbert, up until the car crash that killed her parents, and almost claimed her life. But being the...
21.8K 504 29
Book 3 This is the 3rd book of Elena's sister make sure you read that book first then the 2nd and make your way here. My sister and I died one night...
130K 2.8K 19
A sister bond is something unbreakable...right? Not for the Gilbert sisters. Elena is the perfect straight A student, while being a cheerleader. But...