Permanently Damaged

Par Stormi_faithhope

{ first book in the "Other Gilbert" series } Allison Gilbert had a semi perfect life with her parents and sib... Plus

PERMANENTLY DAMAGED
PART ONE
Chapter 1: Sunglasses
Chapter 2: Brownie Points
Chapter 3: Party Attacks
Chapter 4: Missing Campers
Chapter 5: Stefan's Brother
Chapter 6: Night Of The Comet
Chapter 7: Six More Laps
Chapter 8: Dinner Crash
Chapter 9: Little Banshee Who Knows Too Much
Chapter 10: Supernatural Charm Bracelet
Chapter 11: Threatening The Psychotic Vampire
Chapter 12: Drunken Mistakes
Chapter 14: Bloody Encounter With Damon
Chapter 15: I Am Not A Vampire
Chapter 16: Marked
Chapter 17: Vicki is A Vampire
Chapter 18: Halloween Fights
Chapter 19: You're A Witch!
Chapter 20: New Best Friend Lexi
Chapter 21: Banshee Hangover
Chapter 22: Uncontrollable Mark
Chapter 23: Bonnie Knows
Chapter 24: Logan Fell Bites
Chapter 25: Kisses With Tyler
Chapter 26: Infected Tattoo?
Chapter 27: Congratulations...
Chapter 28: Alaric Knows?
Chapter 29: Stitches Undone
Chapter 30: Opening The Tomb
Chapter 31: Chats With Alaric And Stefan
Chapter 32: Hatred Towards the Blue Eyed Vampire
Chapter 33: Drunk Guardians
Chapter 34: Kidnapped Again
Chapter 35: You die, I die
Chapter 36: Uncle John's Secrets
Chapter 37: These Damn Mystic Falls Boys
Chapter 38: Cyberbullies and Henry
Chapter 39: Isobel Bitch
Chapter 40: I Promise
PART TWO
Chapter 1: The Return
Chapter 2: This Cannot Be Happening
Chapter 3: The Caring Moments
Chapter 4: The Wolf Is Out Of The Bag
Chapter 5: Little Niece
Chapter 6: Stronger Link
Chapter 7: Admitting It
Chapter 8: Well Issues
Chapter 9: Prove Loyalty
Chapter 10: Glowing Eyes
Chapter 11: Elijah
Chapter 12: The Petrova Sisters
Chapter 13: I'm Right Here
Chapter 14: The Scary Truth
Chapter 15: Speedy
Chapter 16: A Deal With Elijah
Chapter 17: Goodbye, Rose
Chapter 18: Trust?
Chapter 19: Werewolf's Revenge
Chapter 20: Talks With Elijah
Chapter 21: Goodbye Tyler
Chapter 22: Dinner Party
Chapter 23: More Witch Issues
Chapter 24: Banshee Hideout
Chapter 25: Klaus
Chapter 26: Bonnie's Okay
Chapter 27: Jenna Knows
Chapter 28: Cursed Blood
Chapter 29: I Promise
Chapter 30: I'm Sorry
Chapter 31: Talks With Rosetta
Chapter 32: Saving Damon
PART THREE
Chapter 1: I'm Not Giving Up
Chapter 2: Forget About Me
Chapter 3: The Doppelgänger's Sister
Chapter 4: Prank Night Fights
Chapter 5: Creepy But Hot
Chapter 6: Sired
Chapter 7: Ghost World
Chapter 8: This Isn't Real...
Chapter 9: Dead By Graduation
Chapter 10: Mikael
Chapter 11: A Little Cheesy
Chapter 12: Stefan's Betrayal
Chapter 13: Nightmare And Klaus
Chapter 14: Knives And Cars
Chapter 15: Unwell
Chapter 16: Stop The Car!
Chapter 17: The Toying Witch

Chapter 13: Elena's Freakout

16.5K 495 99
Par Stormi_faithhope

✘ ✘ ✘

When Allison pulled up to her house, she stayed in the car for a moment, shutting the vehicle off before letting out a breath and leaning back in the seat. She still couldn't believe what had happened, and she still couldn't get over it. How could she have been that stupid? And she was already dreading facing anyone in the house. It wasn't even 7 am yet, so she could only hope everyone had decided to sleep in. 

Of course that hope got crushed once she headed inside. The young brunette managed to make it all the way to the stairs, after wincing a couple times from the hangover, but once she made it to the top step, Elena was already by her door. "Where were you?"

"A place in the world." Allison responded sarcastically, not really wanting to deal with her sister's judgment. But it seemed that Elena had other plans, blocking her little sister's way. "Who's shirt is that?"

"A friend's." Allison snapped with an eyeroll, the hangover making her mood already agitated. Elena gave her a pointed look, "A friend who you slept with?"

"I'm not in the mood, E." Allison mumbled out, shoving past her sister and going into her room, shutting and locking the door behind herself. Allison let out a breath, leaning against the door with a silent groan. She took the hat off her head, before placing a hand to her pounding headache, knowing this wasn't gonna be the last she'd hear of this. She just prayed Elena wouldn't mention this to Jenna, or anyone else for that matter.

✘ ✘ ✘

Three days later, Allison had basically been either hiding out in her bedroom or hiding out at Jacob's house. The two would usually just play video games, go on runs, go to the creek in the woods behind his house where they had made a make-shift treehouse when they were about 9, or they'd play darts or something like that. They had actually done a couple of what they usually did, while Jacob just decided not to ask her what had happened, already picking up on her basically dodging her sister. 

But the next day when Allison had woken up, she groaned when she realized that she couldn't just hide out, since she actually had school and a job to go to that day. So, with a breath, the brunette pulled herself out of bed and into the bathroom. After taking a shower, she quickly got ready for the day before heading downstairs. But immediately seeing Elena and Jenna in the dining room, the brunette quickly just grabbed her jacket and swung her bag over her shoulder, heading outside and deciding to skip breakfast. 

She picked up Jacob from his house before they drove to school. And Jacob, finally deciding that he had given her enough space, looked over at his best friend with an exasperated sigh. "Oh my god, Alli, just tell me what happened."

"There's nothing to tell." Allison shrugged, but then saw the look he was giving her, so she rolled her eyes. "It's nothing. I promise, alright."

"Yep, totally believe that." Jacob sarcastically said, earning a look from her, so he then raised an eyebrow. "Alli, you've been dodging your sister, something obviously happened."

Allison just shrugged at that, parking the Jeep in the school parking lot. "Psh, I have not been avoiding her."

"Oh please." Jacob obviously didn't believe her, but when Allison didn't say anything to that, he sighed. "Fine, don't tell me. But you can't avoid her forever."

"Can we bet on that?" Allison joked as she turned towards him, a smile on her lips that fell when he gave her a look. "I'm being serious, Alli."

With a dramatic sigh, Allison nodded and gathered up her things. "Fine. I'll talk to her." But it won't be about what she's been dodging.

So, heading inside, the two friends parted ways and Allison headed to her locker. She was honestly thinking about just ignoring what she told Jacob, and just continue dodging Elena, but that didn't really work when Elena and Bonnie showed up at her locker.

The young brunette tried to ignore them as she opened her locker, but Elena spoke. "Allison, just tell us what happened. I'll stop bugging you."

"There's nothing to tell." Allison shut her locker, giving her sister a look. "So just leave it be." But then she jumped when there was a voice suddenly behind her. "Hey."

Turning around, Allison saw Stefan, who was looking at Elena, which caused Bonnie to take the younger Gilbert's elbow. "Hey, you know what, we gotta uh... be somewhere right now."

She then pulled Allison with her down the hallway, with the hazel eyed girl laughing. "Very subtle."

✘ ✘ ✘

Walking into the Grill, Allison headed into the back to put her bag away and put on the apron. She then went back into the front and over to the bar, grabbing a tray of food that was ready, which she then served to the table Scott told her it was for.

But after serving the two cheeseburgers, fries, and Pepsis, the brunette headed over to where she saw Elena talking to Matt. "Hey, what's up?"

Elena sighed, "Have you seen, Stefan?"

"No. Why?" Allison furrowed her eyebrows, leaning the try against her hip as Elena checked the time briefly. "Almost an hour later."

"Hey, if you want to kill some time, um, you can rack." Matt suggests as he gestures to the pool table, so Allison then nodded with a smile. "I'll take that as my cue." And with that, she turned around and headed back towards the counter.

After a while longer, Allison was headed over to take another persons order, but once she turned around, her body collided with someone else's. But looking up and seeing Stefan, Allison groaned. "We really need to stop meeting like this."

Stefan nodded in agreement, but then realized her outfit. "I didn't know you worked here."

"Yeah, well, there's a lot of things you don't know. My sister is over there." Allison pointed over to where Elena was, but then she stopped Stefan before he could walk. "Wait, sunglasses.."

"Yeah?" He turns to her with furrowed eyebrows, but Allison then pointed her pen at him. "Even though you're a vampire, I will still hurt you if you hurt Elena."

"I believe that." He smiled, and she returned it before watching him walk over to Elena and Matt. Allison went over and took a group's order before heading back over and placed it. But when she turned around, she stopped upon seeing Elena walk out on Stefan. The younger brunette quickly put her pen and notepad down before running out the door. "Wait, Elena."

"What do you want?" She snaps, turning on Allison, who then put her hands up in mock surrender. "Whoa, little miss sunshine, hello to you too."

"Just leave me be." Elena turned around to walk away, but Allison stopped her. "E, hold on. What happened?"

"Oh, the usual. Stefan still keeping things from me and lying." Elena shrugged, before adding with a glare. "Something you two have in common. Maybe you should go for him. You'd be a perfect match."

"Come on, Elena. I think you should just calm down-" Allison tried, but Elena cut her off, the older girl's voice rising as she spoke. "No. You know what, I'm done with this. I'm done with Stefan lying to me. I'm done with you lying to me. I'm done with trying to keep you on track- trying to keep you from wrecking your life. I don't care anymore. I don't even care that you stayed at a guy's house and didn't even call to tell me you were alright. I just- I don't care anymore."

Elena then turned around and stormed off, leaving Allison there in shock. This is, before the anger set in. In seconds Allison was fuming. She didn't even have the right to be upset with her, even though Alli lied. Allison's the one adopted, and she's the one that is apparently a banshee-hunter thing- Elena had no idea what the hell is even going on in Allison's life right now. She didn't know that her little sister was scared to even close her eyes. She didn't know that Allison had literally watched someone get murdered by something that shouldn't even exist. She just didn't know anything going on, yet she still has the audacity to be pissed. 

And it frustrated Allison even more knowing that she couldn't do a damn thing about it, and that she couldn't honestly blame Elena for not knowing because she was the one keeping it all to herself. Letting out an angry groan, Allison didn't even realize that she had punched the wall of the building next to them, until her fist ached and there was actually a chunk now missing from the brick.

Allison looked down at her hand in surprise, but quickly shook it off and turned to head inside, but then froze upon seeing Tyler and his friends. God, could this day get any worse? She tried to ignore them and just head inside, but then Tyler quickly told his friends he'd catch up with them, and as they walked away, he jogged over and stopped her right at the doors. "Whoa, Alli, you okay?"

She couldn't help the bitter tone as she crossed her arms over her chest. "Real peachy."

"What happened?" Tyler asked, but when Allison just tried to ignore him and head inside, he stopped her by grabbing her by the shoulders and turning her towards him. "Hey, talk to me. I've never seen you and your sister fight."

"It's nothing. I promise." She sighed but even she wasn't convinced, and Tyler gave her a look. "I've known you since we were babies, Gilbert... I know when you're lying or keeping something to yourself. You can tell me. Especially after what happened the other night." And that's when Allison gave him a look, so Tyler nodded with furrowed eyebrows. "That's not what caused the fight, is it?"

"Among other things." Allison sighed, this time actually sounding tired. "Look, Ty, I should probably get back to work."

Tyler hesitantly nodded. "Okay, I'll see you later then."

And with that, Allison headed inside as Tyler headed down the street, but then she stopped dead  in her tracks. Stefan was standing a bit away, looking at her with a raised eyebrow and with a look that told her all she needed to know. The brunette groaned and ignored him, walking towards the back. "Stupid vampire hearing." and she knew he'd hear that.

After her shift, Allison headed back home, but after opening the front door and seeing Elena and Stefan having a date, she closed it again and headed back to her car. With a sigh, she ignored the fact that she felt like she was being watched, and decided to go hangout with Jacob for a bit.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

211K 5.3K 48
One car crash changed her life forever. Jessica Gilbert was a normal teenage girl, she and her sister were cheerleaders, they had tons of friends, an...
276K 5.5K 49
Cassandra Gilbert- ever heard of her? No? That is pretty unbelievable since she is the main part of the story- but maybe that's because her twin sist...
1.6M 53.5K 110
Life has been relatively ordinary for Cassandra Gilbert, up until the car crash that killed her parents, and almost claimed her life. But being the...
261K 5K 22
**Book 1 in "A Chance" Duology Series** Georgina Donovan is the little sister to the druggie, Vicki, and the jock, Matt. She has had a crush on her b...