Permanently Damaged

By Stormi_faithhope

{ first book in the "Other Gilbert" series } Allison Gilbert had a semi perfect life with her parents and sib... More

PERMANENTLY DAMAGED
PART ONE
Chapter 1: Sunglasses
Chapter 2: Brownie Points
Chapter 3: Party Attacks
Chapter 4: Missing Campers
Chapter 5: Stefan's Brother
Chapter 6: Night Of The Comet
Chapter 8: Dinner Crash
Chapter 9: Little Banshee Who Knows Too Much
Chapter 10: Supernatural Charm Bracelet
Chapter 11: Threatening The Psychotic Vampire
Chapter 12: Drunken Mistakes
Chapter 13: Elena's Freakout
Chapter 14: Bloody Encounter With Damon
Chapter 15: I Am Not A Vampire
Chapter 16: Marked
Chapter 17: Vicki is A Vampire
Chapter 18: Halloween Fights
Chapter 19: You're A Witch!
Chapter 20: New Best Friend Lexi
Chapter 21: Banshee Hangover
Chapter 22: Uncontrollable Mark
Chapter 23: Bonnie Knows
Chapter 24: Logan Fell Bites
Chapter 25: Kisses With Tyler
Chapter 26: Infected Tattoo?
Chapter 27: Congratulations...
Chapter 28: Alaric Knows?
Chapter 29: Stitches Undone
Chapter 30: Opening The Tomb
Chapter 31: Chats With Alaric And Stefan
Chapter 32: Hatred Towards the Blue Eyed Vampire
Chapter 33: Drunk Guardians
Chapter 34: Kidnapped Again
Chapter 35: You die, I die
Chapter 36: Uncle John's Secrets
Chapter 37: These Damn Mystic Falls Boys
Chapter 38: Cyberbullies and Henry
Chapter 39: Isobel Bitch
Chapter 40: I Promise
PART TWO
Chapter 1: The Return
Chapter 2: This Cannot Be Happening
Chapter 3: The Caring Moments
Chapter 4: The Wolf Is Out Of The Bag
Chapter 5: Little Niece
Chapter 6: Stronger Link
Chapter 7: Admitting It
Chapter 8: Well Issues
Chapter 9: Prove Loyalty
Chapter 10: Glowing Eyes
Chapter 11: Elijah
Chapter 12: The Petrova Sisters
Chapter 13: I'm Right Here
Chapter 14: The Scary Truth
Chapter 15: Speedy
Chapter 16: A Deal With Elijah
Chapter 17: Goodbye, Rose
Chapter 18: Trust?
Chapter 19: Werewolf's Revenge
Chapter 20: Talks With Elijah
Chapter 21: Goodbye Tyler
Chapter 22: Dinner Party
Chapter 23: More Witch Issues
Chapter 24: Banshee Hideout
Chapter 25: Klaus
Chapter 26: Bonnie's Okay
Chapter 27: Jenna Knows
Chapter 28: Cursed Blood
Chapter 29: I Promise
Chapter 30: I'm Sorry
Chapter 31: Talks With Rosetta
Chapter 32: Saving Damon
PART THREE
Chapter 1: I'm Not Giving Up
Chapter 2: Forget About Me
Chapter 3: The Doppelgänger's Sister
Chapter 4: Prank Night Fights
Chapter 5: Creepy But Hot
Chapter 6: Sired
Chapter 7: Ghost World
Chapter 8: This Isn't Real...
Chapter 9: Dead By Graduation
Chapter 10: Mikael
Chapter 11: A Little Cheesy
Chapter 12: Stefan's Betrayal
Chapter 13: Nightmare And Klaus
Chapter 14: Knives And Cars
Chapter 15: Unwell
Chapter 16: Stop The Car!
Chapter 17: The Toying Witch

Chapter 7: Six More Laps

20.1K 635 112
By Stormi_faithhope

✘ ✘ ✘

"I'm not saying to not date the guy. I'm just saying you should take it slow." Bonnie tells Elena, who gives her a look. "But you're the one who said to go for it."

"Now I'm saying to take it slow." Bonnie nods, and Allison completely agreed, but then Elena gave her a look. "Why the pout face?"

"It's not a pout face." Bonnie defended. "You're single for the first time in your high school career. It's the perfect time to pay the fields."

"Oh, because I'm so that girl." Elena sarcastically said, while smiling. She'd been very laughy and smiley since her and Stefan kissed, and Allison loved that her sister was happy, but she also couldn't help but be annoyed by it. Elena looked between the two, "Seriously, what are you two not saying?"

"It's stupid." Bonnie shakes her head, but Elena stopped her from walking. "Bonnie.."

"What?" Bonnie looked towards her, Allison turning as well, as Elena said. "Spit it out."

"I accidentally touched Stefan and I got a really bad feeling." Bonnie sighs, but Elena just nods. "That's it?"

"It was bad bad." Bonnie urges, only for Elena to ask. "Is this the whole witch mojo thing again?"

"Well, I'm not a witch and I got the same feeling." Allison finally spoke up, but Elena just shook her head at her little sister, before Bonnie said. "I'm just concerned. This is us expressing our concern about our best friend's new boyfriend."

"And I love you both for it, I do, but I feel good. It's been a hard year and I'm starting to feel like things are getting back to normal again. And you know what, Stefan is a big part of that." Elena says, and Allison let out a dramatic breath. "Okay, if you're gonna start going all mushy gross, then I'm out."

"Oh no you don't." Bonnie laughs, taking her arm to stop her, but then Stefan walked over to them. "Morning Elena, morning Bonnie. Hey, Alli."

"What's up, sunglasses." Which was Allison's way of greeting him. But then Bonnie spoke up, "Hey, um, I gotta find Caroline, she's not answering her phone. See you guys later."

"Bonnie, wait." Elena tried but Bonnie just ignores her and heads into school. Stefan sighed, "She doesn't like me very much."

Allison smiled, patting his arm and nodding. "At least you can take a hint."

"Alli!" Elena exclaims in a warning tone, before looking to Stefan. "She doesn't know you. She's my best friend, she's just looking out for me. But when she does, she'll love you."

"Not likely." Allison smiled, earning Elena to hit her arm, before she looked towards Stefan. "Stefan, you know you don't have to take this from her."

"It's fine." Stefan smiled, "It's amusing."

"Oh, really?" Allison chuckled, but then realized something. "Shoot. I'll meet you guys in class, I forgot to do my homework."

✘ ✘ ✘

"World War II ended in..." Mr. Tanner spoke, but Allison just droned him out and began doodling in her journal. She kept doodling the numbers 8, 14, 22. "Alli?"

The hazel eyed girl looked towards her left, seeing Bonnie looking at her. "What're you drawing."

Allison lifted up her notebook, before looking towards what Bonnie was doodling. "You?"

When she lifts up her notebook, both girls were slightly surprised that they had been drawing the same numbers, until Bonnie joked. "Maybe we should try out for the lottery."

They both laughed, until Mr. Tanner got their attention. "Miss Gilbert. Allison."

Allison's head shot up, and he raised his eyebrows. "Pearl Harbor?"

"Uh.." Crap, she didn't know this.

But thankfully Stefan answered. "December 7th, 1941."

"Thank you, Miss Gilbert." Tanner turned to him, and Stefan smirked and waved. "Anytime."

"Very well. The fall of the Berlin Wall?"

"1989." Stefan answered easily, earning some looks so he just shrugged. "Uh, I'm good with dates, sir."

"Are you? How good?" Tanner instantly took it as a challenge, "Keep it to the year. Civil Rights act?"

"1964."

"John F. Kennedy assassination?"

"1963."

"Martin Luther King?"

" '68."

"Lincoln?"

"1865."

"Rode vs. Wade?"

"1973."

"Brown vs. Board?"

"1954."

"The Battle of Gettysburg."

"1863."

"Korean War"

"1950 - 1953."

"Ha! It ended in '52." Tanner exclaims, but Stefan shakes his head. "Uh, actually sir, it was '53."

"Look it up somebody!"

Since Allison already had her phone out, she quickly looked it up, before smiling. "It was 19... 53. Sunglasses- I mean, Stefan, was right."

✘ ✘ ✘

Allison sat on the hood of her car, watching as everyone stretched for cheerleading, since there was no way in hell that she was doing it. She'd honestly rather stick with cross-country and archery, which she had done since she could remember. She had also, regretfully done cheer freshman year, but she stopped soon after she started.

The brunette got snapped out of her thoughts when Bonnie jumps up excitedly, because Elena had shown. "Oh my god, you're here."

"Yup. I can't be sad girl forever. The only way to get things back to the way they were, are to do things that were." Elena spoke, and the two began stretching as Elena also adds. "Oh, and you're coming to dinner tonight."

"Yay." Allison smiled, hopping off the front of her vehicle, but then Elena said. "It's gonna be you, Alli, me, and Stefan."

"Wait, what?" Allison's smile dropped. "Nonononono, and nope."

"You guys have to give him a chance." Elena gave them looks, earning groans from the girls before Bonnie shook her head. "Tonights no good. Have you seen Caroline, I've texted her like a hundred times."

"Don't change the subject, Bonnie Bennet." Elena pointed at her, so Allison decided to add. "Well, then, while you guys have the dinner, I'll be upstairs doing something else."

"Really?" Elena glares at her, so she smiled and picked up her bag. "Yup. I'll catch up with you two later."

And with that, she jogged over to the bleachers, placing her bag on them as she then jogged over to the group that was on the track for cross-country. She had already changed when Bonnie had, so Allison was in shorts and a tanktop, with her hair up in a ponytail. She hardly listened to the coach, already knowing what to do, and soon was beginning to run with the rest of the team.

After a bit though, Allison noticed someone else jogging onto the field, and she actually stopped running, realizing that it was Stefan. Oh, this was gonna be interesting.

A couple minutes later, the brunette saw her sister standing by the bleachers, smiling as she watched the football team. Actually, as she watched Stefan. Allison jogged over to her, smiling as she spoke. "I'm guessing this is your doing."

Elena didn't answer, just smiled bigger.

The two watched as the football team practice, and Allison could tell Tyler was getting pissed, especially when he body slammed Stefan to the ground. She mentally reminded herself to ring-check on smacking him later.

That's how their friendship worked. He'd be rude and she'd cover his mouth or hit him. Then when Allison was rude, he'd do the same thing. Then there's also the thing where if someone was being complete idiots, they'd stop each other from hitting them.

"Get your ass back on the track, Allison! Six more laps!"

The young brunette groaned at the voice of her coach, and she glanced back towards Elena, who was trying not to laugh at her sister.

Allison jogged back to track that went around the football field, hearing Tyler's voice. "Yeah, Allison!"

"Oh, bite me, Lockwood!" She snapped back, giving him a glare which he just laughed at. And with that, she ran. Allison was easily one of the fastest on the team, which meant that the coach also pushed her harder than the others, but she didn't mind it that much. It kept her mind off things.

But after 5 laps, Allison slowed down, breathing heavily as she bent over a bit, her hands leaning on her knees as she tried to get her breathing back to normal. Only, that's when she realized a car had been sitting near the bleachers, with a very familiar person in it. Damon was sitting there, sunglasses on and everything, but she knew he was looking at her just by his smirk.

"3 more laps, Gilbert!"

Now she rolled her eyes, glancing to her coach, before looking on the field when someone yelled. "Yeah, get going, Gilbert!"

"Lockwood, don't make me come over there!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.7K 1.7K 82
--Vampire Diaries Fanfiction-- We're all born and one day we all die. But the world isn't that simple. We all know the stories our parents told us be...
22K 353 37
Everyone knows the story of Elena Gilbert what people didn't know is that she has a younger twin sister name Alexandra. The Gilbert sisters have alwa...
21.8K 504 29
Book 3 This is the 3rd book of Elena's sister make sure you read that book first then the 2nd and make your way here. My sister and I died one night...
69.9K 2K 23
I'm alive for the first time, and I want my life to stay that way. But Stefan and Damon feel obligated to obey my little sisters wishes on bringing m...