Permanently Damaged

By Stormi_faithhope

{ first book in the "Other Gilbert" series } Allison Gilbert had a semi perfect life with her parents and sib... More

PERMANENTLY DAMAGED
PART ONE
Chapter 1: Sunglasses
Chapter 2: Brownie Points
Chapter 4: Missing Campers
Chapter 5: Stefan's Brother
Chapter 6: Night Of The Comet
Chapter 7: Six More Laps
Chapter 8: Dinner Crash
Chapter 9: Little Banshee Who Knows Too Much
Chapter 10: Supernatural Charm Bracelet
Chapter 11: Threatening The Psychotic Vampire
Chapter 12: Drunken Mistakes
Chapter 13: Elena's Freakout
Chapter 14: Bloody Encounter With Damon
Chapter 15: I Am Not A Vampire
Chapter 16: Marked
Chapter 17: Vicki is A Vampire
Chapter 18: Halloween Fights
Chapter 19: You're A Witch!
Chapter 20: New Best Friend Lexi
Chapter 21: Banshee Hangover
Chapter 22: Uncontrollable Mark
Chapter 23: Bonnie Knows
Chapter 24: Logan Fell Bites
Chapter 25: Kisses With Tyler
Chapter 26: Infected Tattoo?
Chapter 27: Congratulations...
Chapter 28: Alaric Knows?
Chapter 29: Stitches Undone
Chapter 30: Opening The Tomb
Chapter 31: Chats With Alaric And Stefan
Chapter 32: Hatred Towards the Blue Eyed Vampire
Chapter 33: Drunk Guardians
Chapter 34: Kidnapped Again
Chapter 35: You die, I die
Chapter 36: Uncle John's Secrets
Chapter 37: These Damn Mystic Falls Boys
Chapter 38: Cyberbullies and Henry
Chapter 39: Isobel Bitch
Chapter 40: I Promise
PART TWO
Chapter 1: The Return
Chapter 2: This Cannot Be Happening
Chapter 3: The Caring Moments
Chapter 4: The Wolf Is Out Of The Bag
Chapter 5: Little Niece
Chapter 6: Stronger Link
Chapter 7: Admitting It
Chapter 8: Well Issues
Chapter 9: Prove Loyalty
Chapter 10: Glowing Eyes
Chapter 11: Elijah
Chapter 12: The Petrova Sisters
Chapter 13: I'm Right Here
Chapter 14: The Scary Truth
Chapter 15: Speedy
Chapter 16: A Deal With Elijah
Chapter 17: Goodbye, Rose
Chapter 18: Trust?
Chapter 19: Werewolf's Revenge
Chapter 20: Talks With Elijah
Chapter 21: Goodbye Tyler
Chapter 22: Dinner Party
Chapter 23: More Witch Issues
Chapter 24: Banshee Hideout
Chapter 25: Klaus
Chapter 26: Bonnie's Okay
Chapter 27: Jenna Knows
Chapter 28: Cursed Blood
Chapter 29: I Promise
Chapter 30: I'm Sorry
Chapter 31: Talks With Rosetta
Chapter 32: Saving Damon
PART THREE
Chapter 1: I'm Not Giving Up
Chapter 2: Forget About Me
Chapter 3: The Doppelgänger's Sister
Chapter 4: Prank Night Fights
Chapter 5: Creepy But Hot
Chapter 6: Sired
Chapter 7: Ghost World
Chapter 8: This Isn't Real...
Chapter 9: Dead By Graduation
Chapter 10: Mikael
Chapter 11: A Little Cheesy
Chapter 12: Stefan's Betrayal
Chapter 13: Nightmare And Klaus
Chapter 14: Knives And Cars
Chapter 15: Unwell
Chapter 16: Stop The Car!
Chapter 17: The Toying Witch

Chapter 3: Party Attacks

26.4K 688 132
By Stormi_faithhope

✘ ✘ ✘

Allison didn't take too long having to get ready for the party. She left her hair alone, just brushing a hand through it, before putting on her dark skinny jeans with a couple rips in them, and put on a cute red leather jacket over her tanktop. She wore boots with slight heels, and had her phone in her back pocket, along with what she called her 'emergency cash' in her front pocket, which was just a 20 dollar bill.

She had already picked up Jacob from his house before driving them down to the falls, the car ride being filled with the two just loudly singing along to songs that he played. But by the time they actually got to the party, the two had split up after saying that they'd meet up later, and Allison made her way over to Elena and Bonnie.

"Just admit it." Bonnie told Elena, who hid a smile, shrugging. "Okay, so, he's a little pretty."

The young brunette instantly knew who they were talking about, causing her to roll her eyes as she took a sip of the beer she had grabbed before going to them. But then Bonnie adds, "He has that romantic novel stare. Piercing your very soul." Causing the three to begin laughing.

"Where is Stefan, anyways?" Allison spoke up, glancing around, before looking back to her sister who shrugged. "I don't know." But then the older girl looked towards their best friend. "Bonnie you tell us, you're the psychic."

"Right. I forgot." Bonnie smiles, "Okay, just give me a sec. Grams said I need to concentrate."

"Wait." Elena says, and Allison added, already knowing. "You need a crystal ball."

Elena then picks up an empty beer bottle, handing it to Bonnie with a wide smile. "Tada."

Bonnie shakes her head, smiling as she takes it, but once her hand touches Elena's, she froze and quickly pulled away. Allison looked over her best friend confused, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Bonnie?"

She didn't answer for a moment, so Elena spoke. "What?"

"That was weird." She finally spoke, seeming confused and shocked. "When I touched you, I saw a crow."

"What?" Elena asked again, this time her voice was more strained while her face seemed to pale, especially when Bonnie added. "A black crow... there was fog... a man."

"Wait," Allison looked at her, the younger girl's mind immediately going to her drawing. "Did you say fog and a man?"

"I'm drunk." Bonnie quickly claims, realizing the looks on the Gilberts' faces. "It's the drinking. There's nothing psychic about it, okay. I'm gonna go get a refill."

"Okay." Elena numbly nods, but Allison quickly turned towards where she had left. "Wait- Bon- Bonnie!"

She kept walking, ignoring Allison, causing her to let out a huff before turning back around, her and Elena jumping when they saw Stefan there. Allison had let out a startled noise, before dramatically placing her hand over her chest. "Jesus. Why do you do that?"

He just chuckled, before looking at the older sister. "Hi."

Elena giggled. "Hi."

Allison wanted to gag but she refrained, deciding to just gesture to where Bonnie had disappeared. "I'll- uh, I'm gonna get another drink."

And with that, the brunette turned around and walked away, but did hear Stefan sigh. "She really doesn't like me."

"I don't think it's you." Elena reassured, "Ever since school started, she's just been... off."

Allison took smaller and slower steps, eavesdropping as Stefan looked back at Elena. "Off how?"

Elena shrugged. "I don't know. She just been more... jumpy, spacing out, and a lot more nightmares."

Allison hadn't even realized that her had had tightened around the bottle until it crushed in her hand. She jumped at the suddenness, quickly dropping the pieces of glass from the bottle, and she was slightly shaky at the fact that she had actually been able to do that. "Alli, what the hell- are you okay?"

The brunette looked up, still startled, as Tyler came over to her. Tyler Lockwood had been her best friend since as long as she could remember. They had been through a lot of ups and downs together, and some drunk incidences. When they were younger, the two had been almost inseparable. 

Which is why he was worried. Showing the side he rarely showed, which was him caring about something other then his jock popular status. The boy took her by her arm, moving it so her right palm was facing upwards, showing the slice from the glass that was already bleeding. "How the hell did you do that?"

"I-I don't know." Allison shook her head, swallowing despite her dry throat, and Tyler looked back up at her, knowing something was wrong. But instead of asking right away, he took her arm and began leading her to where everyone had parked, but instead of going to his vehicle, they went to her jeep, knowing she had a first aid kit stashed under her passenger seat. The two couldn't even count how many times they had to stitch up the other from either a fight, or just pure dumbass-ness. 

Allison let him pour the vaccine on her palm, which caused her to hiss in pain and look away, but he had a grip on her arm so she couldn't pull her hand away. He then began wrapping a bandage around her hand, deciding to ask. "So, what happened?"

"Nothing." Allison shrugged, keeping her gaze on the ground, knowing Tyler knew when she lied, and she didn't want to look at her hand. But when she finally looked back at him, the girl sighed upon seeing the look he was giving her. "I- I just overheard something. It's nothing. Honestly."

"I think that bottle would disagree with you." Tyler finished wrapping her hand, before meeting her eyes and raising an eyebrow. "Do I need to kick someone's ass?"

Allison couldn't help the smile as she cocked an eyebrow at him, "I'm pretty sure I could handle it myself, if that was the case." Tyler rolled his eyes and smiled, but before he said anything else, Allison added. "Anyway, shouldn't you be getting back to your date?"

Tyler nodded after a moment of hesitation. "Right, yeah. Well, what are you doing?"

"I'm probably just gonna head home or something." The brunette shrugged, and after a few more words, Tyler finally left. Allison leaned against her jeep, texting Jacob that he either needed to catch a ride with someone or they were leaving now. She sent the message before looking up, her mind going back to her sister and the new kid.

The truth was, Allison was upset with her sister. Elena didn't have any right to tell people, especially basically strangers, about that. And that's one of Elena's problems, she trusts people too easily. She'd open herself up so often, and easily, just to end up getting hurt. 

Allison got snapped out of her thoughts when she saw a drunk Jeremy stumbling into the woods. Jacob texted Allison back that he'd meet her at the jeep in a few minutes, so she decided to go after her dimwitted brother. She quickly made her way through a group of messed up teenagers before heading where she saw Jeremy go. Only, she couldn't see him. 

The girl glanced around, confused, but even more so when she felt a sting on her neck. Shaking it off though, the girl continued to wonder through the trees, not exactly sure where she was going, but like her feet were leading her somewhere.

It wasn't until she lost the view of the party, did she stop. The girl furrowed her eyebrows, turning around, only to become confused when she saw a figure standing a bit away from her. But when she realized it was the same shadowy figure as her dream, she gasped slightly and stumbled back, only to trip over something.

Allison landed on the ground with a thump, but when she looked back up, the figure was gone. She let out a slight shaky breath, but then her eyes widened when she saw what she had tripped over. Vicki Donavan was laying there unmoving with blood on her neck. Allison didn't even think, she let out an ear-piercing scream.

"Allison?!" Jeremy's voice yelled through the trees, but Allison didn't respond. She quickly moved next to Vicki, shaking her shoulder slightly in an attempt to wake her up. When Jeremy found them, the fear for his sister was replaced when he saw who was on the ground not moving. He quickly knelt besides the two, "Vicki? Vicki, wake up!"

Allison quickly had to think through the fear and shock, "We need to get help." Jeremy nodded, picking her up and with the help of Allison, the two quickly carried her back to the party.

"Help! We need help over here!" Allison yelled over the noise of the party, helping Jeremy set Vicki on the table as Matt comes running over. "Vicki? Vicki- what the hell?"

"What happened?" Tyler shoves through the crowd, but Matt just shouts at the crowd. "Someone call an ambulance!

Allison noticed a couple people pulling out their phones, but the majority of the teenagers moved closer, wanting to get a look at what happened, making her want to punch them for not at least pulling their phones out as well. But before she could snap at them, Tyler beat her to it. "Everybody back up! Give her some space!"

Allison quickly went to check the girl's neck for a pulse, fearing the worst, but that's when she fully comprehended the blood. "It- it's her neck. Some-something bit her. She's losing a lot of blood."

"Vicki, come on, open your eyes." Matt begged his older sister.

Honestly, for Allison, everything was beginning to haze together. Her head pounded, palm ached, and her ankle slightly hurt from tripping over Vicki. And those mixing with the heat of the crowd, and fear for Vicki... it wasn't really helping.

All Allison knew, though, is that when she looked up, she unexpectedly made eye contact with the one and only, Stefan Salvatore. He looked at her, then back to Vicki, before backing up into the crowd and disappearing.

When the ambulance finally got there, Matt climbed into the back with his sister, before they left and rushed to the hospital. Allison was standing away from the crowd, unable to push her headache aside, and unable to stop the shaking in her hands.

Elena, noticing her younger sister, instantly walked over to her. "How'd you find her?"

"I-I... I don't know." Allison shook her head, still looking at where the ambulance had been. "One minute I was looking for Jeremy, then the next, I was tripping over her." The girl finally looked to her older sister, a new look in her eyes that Elena hardy recognized. But if she had to guess, it almost looked like desperation. "What's happening to me?"

Elena looked over her, a pang of sympathy hitting her for her sister, who had told her most of what's been happing. The black outs, the nightmares, the daydreams... everything. And now... Allison had just randomly found Vicki, and some guy that she decided not to tell anyone about 'cause she assumed people would just assume she was seeing things because she was drunk.

"This is just a coincidence." Elena tried, shaking her head. "It's only happened once, and it was just a complete accident. There's nothing else to it."

Allison paused for a moment, before shaking her head. "This isn't the first time."

Before Elena could respond to that, Bonnie and Caroline headed towards them. "Hey, we're gonna go mainline coffee and wait for news." Since the blonde was obviously drunk, wavering on her feet slightly.

Allison nodded, glancing between them. "Yeah, I'm gonna head home."

And with that, she quickly left the group and met up with Jacob at the jeep. The two stayed in silence the whole ride back into town, and to his house. They shared a goodbye before she left. 

The brunette zoned out as she drove, her mind spinning with everything that's been happening recently. But when she snapped out of it, it was because she had stopped her car in front of a big boarding house that she didn't even know had existed before now. The girl, actually scared at how confusing this was, climbed out of the vehicle cautiously.

It took a moment for her to see two people by the building. There was one on the ground, as another walked into the house whistling. Allison didn't even think, her feet just began moving as she walked towards the guy who stood up, only for her feet to stop. "Stefan?"

Stefan whirled around to face the girl, surprised. "Allison?" He shook his head slightly. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm... not sure." Allison mumbled, glancing around, but then she realized the broken glass. "What happened?"

"Nothing." Stefan said almost too quickly, causing Allison to glare at him, rolling her eyes. "Yeah, okay, because I totally believe that."

"Allison, what are you doing here?" Stefan questioned the girl, who shook her head and took a step back, though her voice didn't waver. "I don't know." She went to turn and leave, but stopped, looking back at Stefan, narrowing her eyes. "I saw how you looked at Vicki, and I don't even want to think about it. I already don't like you, and honestly, you've been sketchy since you've got here. But, if I find out that you had anything to do with her getting hurt-"

"I didn't." Stefan quickly defended, wanting the girl to believe him, even though he wasn't completely sure why. But Allison just rolled her eyes again, heading towards her car as she sarcastically muttered. "Because I believe that too."

By the time she got home, the house was pretty silent, which she was almost thankful for, not wanting to deal with anything else that night. She headed up the stairs, but instead of going to her room, she went to Jeremy's. Allison was one of the only people to know about his thing with Vicki- and she knew how much he cared for the now hospitalized girl. 

She pushed his door open slowly and carefully, about to know, but froze when she saw him sitting on his bed. As she moved closer, she saw that he was holding a photo of their parents. Allison frowned, the pang of pain hitting her for how much she missed her mom and dad. She then moved over and sat next to him, pulling her younger brother into a hug as they looked at the photo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 2.8K 19
A sister bond is something unbreakable...right? Not for the Gilbert sisters. Elena is the perfect straight A student, while being a cheerleader. But...
23.7K 633 40
What If Rebekah wasn't the one who caused the car accident and Elena became a vampire. What if it was someone else still unknown to be the one who ca...
276K 5.5K 49
Cassandra Gilbert- ever heard of her? No? That is pretty unbelievable since she is the main part of the story- but maybe that's because her twin sist...
261K 5K 22
**Book 1 in "A Chance" Duology Series** Georgina Donovan is the little sister to the druggie, Vicki, and the jock, Matt. She has had a crush on her b...