Permanently Damaged

By Stormi_faithhope

{ first book in the "Other Gilbert" series } Allison Gilbert had a semi perfect life with her parents and sib... More

PERMANENTLY DAMAGED
PART ONE
Chapter 1: Sunglasses
Chapter 2: Brownie Points
Chapter 3: Party Attacks
Chapter 4: Missing Campers
Chapter 5: Stefan's Brother
Chapter 6: Night Of The Comet
Chapter 7: Six More Laps
Chapter 8: Dinner Crash
Chapter 9: Little Banshee Who Knows Too Much
Chapter 10: Supernatural Charm Bracelet
Chapter 11: Threatening The Psychotic Vampire
Chapter 12: Drunken Mistakes
Chapter 13: Elena's Freakout
Chapter 14: Bloody Encounter With Damon
Chapter 15: I Am Not A Vampire
Chapter 16: Marked
Chapter 17: Vicki is A Vampire
Chapter 18: Halloween Fights
Chapter 19: You're A Witch!
Chapter 20: New Best Friend Lexi
Chapter 21: Banshee Hangover
Chapter 22: Uncontrollable Mark
Chapter 23: Bonnie Knows
Chapter 24: Logan Fell Bites
Chapter 25: Kisses With Tyler
Chapter 26: Infected Tattoo?
Chapter 27: Congratulations...
Chapter 28: Alaric Knows?
Chapter 29: Stitches Undone
Chapter 30: Opening The Tomb
Chapter 31: Chats With Alaric And Stefan
Chapter 32: Hatred Towards the Blue Eyed Vampire
Chapter 33: Drunk Guardians
Chapter 34: Kidnapped Again
Chapter 35: You die, I die
Chapter 36: Uncle John's Secrets
Chapter 37: These Damn Mystic Falls Boys
Chapter 38: Cyberbullies and Henry
Chapter 39: Isobel Bitch
Chapter 40: I Promise
PART TWO
Chapter 1: The Return
Chapter 2: This Cannot Be Happening
Chapter 3: The Caring Moments
Chapter 4: The Wolf Is Out Of The Bag
Chapter 5: Little Niece
Chapter 6: Stronger Link
Chapter 7: Admitting It
Chapter 8: Well Issues
Chapter 9: Prove Loyalty
Chapter 10: Glowing Eyes
Chapter 11: Elijah
Chapter 12: The Petrova Sisters
Chapter 13: I'm Right Here
Chapter 14: The Scary Truth
Chapter 15: Speedy
Chapter 16: A Deal With Elijah
Chapter 17: Goodbye, Rose
Chapter 18: Trust?
Chapter 19: Werewolf's Revenge
Chapter 20: Talks With Elijah
Chapter 21: Goodbye Tyler
Chapter 22: Dinner Party
Chapter 23: More Witch Issues
Chapter 24: Banshee Hideout
Chapter 25: Klaus
Chapter 26: Bonnie's Okay
Chapter 27: Jenna Knows
Chapter 28: Cursed Blood
Chapter 29: I Promise
Chapter 30: I'm Sorry
Chapter 31: Talks With Rosetta
Chapter 32: Saving Damon
PART THREE
Chapter 1: I'm Not Giving Up
Chapter 2: Forget About Me
Chapter 3: The Doppelgänger's Sister
Chapter 4: Prank Night Fights
Chapter 5: Creepy But Hot
Chapter 6: Sired
Chapter 7: Ghost World
Chapter 8: This Isn't Real...
Chapter 9: Dead By Graduation
Chapter 10: Mikael
Chapter 11: A Little Cheesy
Chapter 12: Stefan's Betrayal
Chapter 13: Nightmare And Klaus
Chapter 14: Knives And Cars
Chapter 15: Unwell
Chapter 16: Stop The Car!

Chapter 17: The Toying Witch

1.2K 21 9
By Stormi_faithhope

 ✘ ✘ ✘

After not being able to get any sleep, just tossing and turning and not being able to help but think about all that's happened, Allison eventually just gave up. She carefully got out of the bed, making sure not to wake up Damon, before she grabbed a change of clothes and went into the bathroom. The brunette changed into some jeans and a long sleeve, before heading downstairs and pulling on her shoes.

The girl then headed outside and to her Jeep while digging through her purse, before pulling out her keys. She unlocked the vehicle and got it, shoving her purse and jacket into the passenger seat as she got into the driver's seat, starting the car a bit hesitantly because she didn't want to wake anybody up. She just wanted to take a break, and the only thing she thought of that could do that, was just to drive in the middle of the night to try to clear her head.

But when she pulled out of the driveway, that's when the girl finally registered a car parked at the end of the street... and she remembered seeing it there for the passed few days.

Allison drove passed the vehicle, managing to try and get a look in the vehicle to see if it was empty or not, but didn't actually see. With a breath though, the girl rolled her eyes at herself while muttering under her breath. "I'm way too paranoid right now."

She brushed a hand through her hair and drove.

It wasn't until she drove passed town limits and on a backroad did the Jeep begin making weird noises, causing Allison to groan. "No, no, no, don't do this." The noises got worse, causing Allison to pull off to the side of the road and turn the vehicle off. She waited a couple moments before trying to turn the car back on, but it just rumbled and made worse noises, before seeming like it died.

"Oh you've got to be kidding me." Allison groaned while leaning back in her seat and hitting her hand on the steering wheel. She then turned to look in her back seat, grabbing her flashlight before pressing the button to pop the hood, then she climbed out of the vehicle. Allison walked over and pushed the hood up, before shining the flashlight inside the engine.

She tried to look for what was wrong with it, but once again, Matt was always the one who worked on the Jeep.

Hearing a car drive near her and pull up, Allison glanced over, her eyes narrowing to try to see who it was as they asked. "Need help?"

When she saw that it was Dean, the girl forced a smile, "Oh, uh..." She hesitated, glancing at her vehicle, before looking back at him. "Do you know anything about cars?"

Dean chuckled while getting out of his car, "I know a bit."

"Okay, then have at it." She nodded and handed him the flashlight, allowing him to look at the engine. He began working on it while asking, "So, what are you doing out here so late?"

Allison shrugged, wrapping her arms around herself. "I just... needed to clear my head."

Dean glanced up at her, "Rough day?" Although, he kind of knew, after witnessing a few things.

Allison scoffed, "More like a rough couple of years."

The two were sent into silence again, and Allison went to grab her phone just in case she needed to call a tow truck or something, but then she paused and internally groaned. She had left her phone on the nightstand next to where Damon had fallen asleep.

Dean took glances at the girl, noting that even though she had been stabbed and everything, she seemed completely fine now. He also knew that after the past few weeks of watching the town, he still wasn't getting much answers. He knew he needed to try another tactic.

Allison, on the other hand, finally looked at the car he had been driving. Her eyes narrowing on the familiar car, before they then widened at the realization that it was the same one from the street her house was on. And that was enough to put Allison on edge.

She glanced back at the man, who spoke up. "It looks like something is missing. We may need to call a tow truck."

"Right." Allison nodded, backing up a bit, "I'll just... grab my phone then."

The brunette then opened her driver's door again and leaned in, reaching over to her purse and shoving her hand in it, before eventually pulling out the gun. She glanced out the windshield to make sure he didn't see her, before she then pulled back, keeping her gun hidden behind the door as she checked the bullets. She then ignored her arm stinging and aching, putting the gun back together as Dean spoke up. "Did you find your phone?"

"Yeah- yeah, I did." She said, taking a moment before she then shut her door, putting her arms up and aiming the gun at the stranger she didn't know anything about... only to be met by him aiming his own pistol at her. He had a smirk up, almost as though he was proud of her for realizing that he was a threat. "I think it's time we have a little chat."

Allison clicked the safety off her gun, her hands not even wavering as she glared at him. "Who are you?"

Dean shrugged, his gun not wavering either. "Just someone whose here to do a job."

"What job?" She demanded, her gaze hardening on him, but he just shook his head. "Uh-uh. My turn to ask a question." She rolled her eyes, but he just continued. "What are you?"

"What am I?" Allison repeated with her eyebrows pulled together, the mark beginning to burn on her arm - but she ignored it as she scoffed and sarcastically spoke. "What the hell am I supposed to say, a girl?"

"Now would probably be the time not to be a smartass and just answer the question." Dean said seriously, but she just clenched her jaw. "Well, what the hell do you think I am?"

Dean narrowed his eyes on her, "To be honest, I can't figure it out. But this town is full of werewolves and vampires, and now hybrids. You, on the other hand, just seem like a trained teenager. Yet, you and your sister seem to be in the center of everything going on."

"Great, so you've been watching two teenage girls, now I know what to tell the cops." She sassily said with a slight shrug, "And gotta mention, my best friend is the daughter of the sheriff. So you really better think about your next moves here."

"I am thinking about my next moves. So, you better answer the question, sweetheart." He said, before aiming the gun at her head instead of chest. "What's your connection to Klaus Mikaelson?"

She narrowed her eyebrows on him, glancing over him - before thinking back to everything since she first met him. "What, are you some kind of vampire hunter?"

"Of sorts." He gave a shrug, "But gotta break it to you, Klaus Mikaelson isn't just a vampire."

"No kidding, dipshit."

"So you know?"

"Yeah, I know." She said with definite attitude, "How do you?"

"How do you?" He shot back with a slight shrug, causing her to tilt her head again with an exasperated groan. "Are you twelve? 

"I'm someone who knows a lot because I've been around a long time."

She rolled her eyes, "Don't tell me you're a vampire vampire hunter. I already dealt with Mikael, I don't need another."

"Mikael?" He definitely got confused by that, but she moved on with a slight shrug and move of her chin. "So, what was your plan here? Strand me in the middle of nowhere so that you could pull a gun on me?"

Now Dean shook his head, "This wasn't me. But I won't lie, I was following you."

Allison became confused, "This wasn't you?"

Dean shook his head again, and that's when Allison lowered her arm as she hissed in pain, her hand grabbing where the cursed mark was hidden under her sleeve. "Dammit." She groaned, registering the pain... and once she realized that it was warning her, the two with the guns suddenly didn't get a chance to do anything as they were both sent to their knees and dropping their guns to bring their hands up to grip their heads in pain.

Already feeling blood trailing from her ears, Allison was suddenly yanked from the ground and slammed into the side of her Jeep, her vision going blurry briefly from how hard her head hit the vehicle. 

But then she saw who it was and groaned as a knife was placed to her throat, "Naila... of course it's you." Then she grunted, "How are you even here?"

"I'm here to kill you." Naila hissed out, the witch pushing the knife more into the girl's neck, but right as blood trailed down her neck, there was a gunshot.

Naila stumbled away from Allison as she groaned in pain, but even as there was now a gunshot wound in her thigh, the witch then aimed a hand at Dean that made him fall to the ground unconscious, before she then turned back to Allison, hitting her in the side of the head with the knife, knocking out the girl as well.

✘ ✘ ✘

When Allison woke up, the first thing she felt was cold... then a headache. The girl groaned as she sat up as much as she could, soon registering that she was restrained to a chair with her wrists thickly duct taped to the arms of the metal chair and tape over her mouth. She tried to yank at her arms and her feet - but her ankles were also taped to the legs of the chair. 

After another futile attempt to escape, she finally started to look around herself - seeing that Dean was also restrained to a metal chair, but he was handcuffed instead. He had tape over his mouth too, but he was still unconscious - so she looked back down and gripped the arms of the metal chair, already knowing that she wouldn't be able to break it - so she started to look around again. 

They were in a basement somewhere, which she could tell by the cold and cement walls around them, and the really crappy lighting. 

The girl gritted her teeth and tried to push against the ground with her feet, trying to move her chair - but it just made a very loud scraping noise, and nearly tipped so she stopped. 

But that noise stirred Dean awake, as she just moved to try and use her shoulder to catch or wipe the edge of the tape up - and after a few tries, she managed to do it, managing to peel the tape up enough to then use her other shoulder to catch the sticky part and pull it off her face. 

Letting her open her mouth and take a breath - only to look up when the other person in the room started to move and jerk at his restraints, but with how loud he was being - she quickly spoke up in a hushed voice. "Stop- Stop it. Sh."

He looked at her with a glare and clearly annoyed, so she rolled her eyes and glanced over to where the stairs were to their left - making him look, so she huffed a bit. "I don't think we're alone."

He rolled his eyes and looked down, trying to yank at his handcuffs - but then they looked over again when a voice joined them. "You'd be right."

Then the witch came down the stairs and Allison narrowed her eyes on her, "What the hell is this, Naila? How are you even alive?"

"I'm not. But... after that little stunt you and Bash pulled, I was able to connect deeper into the land of the living. Meaning, I can finally kill you." She said as she walked over, playing with a knife between her hands - but as she stepped in front of the girl, Allison just glared. "Then do it. Seriously. I'm getting so sick and tired of all the almosts and all the threats. If someone's gonna kill me, just freakin' do it."

Naila just chuckled and crouched down in front of her, trailing a knife across her jawline... but Allison didn't flinch. She just kept her jaw clenched and eyes glaring straight at her, as Naila spoke. "Don't worry, we'll get there. But first, now that I'm... physical. I can do more than kill you. I can kill the Original Hybrid. And as far as I'm concerned, you are the best way to do it."

"Hate it to break it to you, witch bitch, but a lot have failed in that aspect. Me included, so I don't know what you think I can do to help you." Allison gave a shrug, but then Naila smiled. "You can communicate with him in a way nobody else can. Get him to you."

Dean watched and listened to the two curiously, but Allison actually smiled - and laughed. "And what makes you think I'd help you."

"Because if you don't, I'll kill him." Naila stepped back enough for the two to look at each other, and now Allison scoffed. "Really? Him? You literally abducted us before we could shoot each other. What makes you think I'd care if you killed him?"

Dean rolled his eyes, but then Naila smirked and shrugged. "Oh, haven't you two introduced each other yet?"

Allison rolled her eyes and looked away, before back at her... but then Naila started to walk over to the man, and crouched down in front of him. "It's so great to see you again, Knight."

He narrowed his eyes on her, definitely confused - but she just chuckled. "Oh, that's right. You wouldn't have seen me, because your wife is the one who got me killed."

At the mention of his wife, he jerked at his restraints again - now there was just anger and hatred on his face, but she continued. "But I was able to watch you go on a killing spree for how many decades? How many... centuries? Chasing after the one responsible for her death. Niklaus Mikaelson."

Naila then reached forward and took the tape off his mouth, and smiled. "You went on a killing hunting vengeance to kill the bastard who killed your wife and the baby girl you never even got to meet. For four years ."

"I'm going to kill you." He just deadpanned, the anger and hatred in his face and voice wasn't just a threat. "I promise you that."

"Oh, but if you did that... you wouldn't hear about the truth of that night. 14 years ago." She just said, but Allison cut in. "Stop messing with him and just tell us what you want. Because I'm not connecting Klaus, and I think you knew that."

"Hold on now, little banshee." Naila stepped back and looked at her, "It's just getting good."

"What'd you just say?" Dean suddenly said, looking forward at the girl. "What'd she say? You're a banshee?"

Allison rolled her eyes, and faced away - before looking back at them with a sarcastic smile. "Yes, alright? I'm a banshee, it's great. Now, can we move on?"

"What, you losing your patience so fast? Is it your arm?" She came over and grinned, before reaching down with the knife. "Let's have a look, shall we?"

Then she cut Allison's jacket sleeve, barely nicking her skin - which made her hiss in pain but that allowed all three to see the mark on her arm... which was a lot more irritated and glowing because of the witch's knife having touched it. But then the glow started to fade, and Allison glared at her - only for Naila to step back and wave a hand towards the man who was definitely thrown off, but trying to hide it. "Allison Gilbert, I'd like you to meet the first mark bearer. The man who made a deal with the devil to bare a mark of hatred and blood lust, so that the love of his life could live after she was killed because her sister... Katerina Petrova, pissed off a truly immortal family."

Allison couldn't even comprehend all the feelings going through her, and she looked forward at the man - slowly shaking her head, before lowering her head and closing her eyes. "Son of a bitch."

Dean still looked between them - not knowing exactly what was revealed, until Naila looked towards him and leaned back against the wall between them, opposite of the stairs - crossing her arms over her chest and smirking. "And Dean... meet the last banshee alive. Adopted by the Gilberts when she was only 4, after her birth mother had been killed, and Elijah Mikaelson saved her and faked her death so his brother couldn't find her. Her mother was Rosetta Petrova."

Dean looked fast to the brunette across from him - who was still looking at the floor, and Naila pointed the knife between them. "She's your daughter."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 2.8K 19
A sister bond is something unbreakable...right? Not for the Gilbert sisters. Elena is the perfect straight A student, while being a cheerleader. But...
211K 5.3K 48
One car crash changed her life forever. Jessica Gilbert was a normal teenage girl, she and her sister were cheerleaders, they had tons of friends, an...
21.9K 353 37
Everyone knows the story of Elena Gilbert what people didn't know is that she has a younger twin sister name Alexandra. The Gilbert sisters have alwa...
1.6M 53.5K 110
Life has been relatively ordinary for Cassandra Gilbert, up until the car crash that killed her parents, and almost claimed her life. But being the...