Permanently Damaged

By Stormi_faithhope

{ first book in the "Other Gilbert" series } Allison Gilbert had a semi perfect life with her parents and sib... More

PERMANENTLY DAMAGED
PART ONE
Chapter 1: Sunglasses
Chapter 2: Brownie Points
Chapter 3: Party Attacks
Chapter 4: Missing Campers
Chapter 5: Stefan's Brother
Chapter 6: Night Of The Comet
Chapter 7: Six More Laps
Chapter 8: Dinner Crash
Chapter 9: Little Banshee Who Knows Too Much
Chapter 10: Supernatural Charm Bracelet
Chapter 11: Threatening The Psychotic Vampire
Chapter 12: Drunken Mistakes
Chapter 13: Elena's Freakout
Chapter 14: Bloody Encounter With Damon
Chapter 15: I Am Not A Vampire
Chapter 16: Marked
Chapter 17: Vicki is A Vampire
Chapter 18: Halloween Fights
Chapter 19: You're A Witch!
Chapter 20: New Best Friend Lexi
Chapter 21: Banshee Hangover
Chapter 22: Uncontrollable Mark
Chapter 23: Bonnie Knows
Chapter 24: Logan Fell Bites
Chapter 25: Kisses With Tyler
Chapter 26: Infected Tattoo?
Chapter 27: Congratulations...
Chapter 28: Alaric Knows?
Chapter 29: Stitches Undone
Chapter 30: Opening The Tomb
Chapter 31: Chats With Alaric And Stefan
Chapter 32: Hatred Towards the Blue Eyed Vampire
Chapter 33: Drunk Guardians
Chapter 34: Kidnapped Again
Chapter 35: You die, I die
Chapter 36: Uncle John's Secrets
Chapter 37: These Damn Mystic Falls Boys
Chapter 38: Cyberbullies and Henry
Chapter 39: Isobel Bitch
Chapter 40: I Promise
PART TWO
Chapter 1: The Return
Chapter 2: This Cannot Be Happening
Chapter 3: The Caring Moments
Chapter 4: The Wolf Is Out Of The Bag
Chapter 5: Little Niece
Chapter 6: Stronger Link
Chapter 7: Admitting It
Chapter 8: Well Issues
Chapter 9: Prove Loyalty
Chapter 10: Glowing Eyes
Chapter 11: Elijah
Chapter 12: The Petrova Sisters
Chapter 13: I'm Right Here
Chapter 14: The Scary Truth
Chapter 15: Speedy
Chapter 16: A Deal With Elijah
Chapter 17: Goodbye, Rose
Chapter 18: Trust?
Chapter 19: Werewolf's Revenge
Chapter 20: Talks With Elijah
Chapter 21: Goodbye Tyler
Chapter 22: Dinner Party
Chapter 23: More Witch Issues
Chapter 24: Banshee Hideout
Chapter 25: Klaus
Chapter 26: Bonnie's Okay
Chapter 27: Jenna Knows
Chapter 28: Cursed Blood
Chapter 29: I Promise
Chapter 30: I'm Sorry
Chapter 31: Talks With Rosetta
Chapter 32: Saving Damon
PART THREE
Chapter 1: I'm Not Giving Up
Chapter 2: Forget About Me
Chapter 3: The Doppelgänger's Sister
Chapter 4: Prank Night Fights
Chapter 5: Creepy But Hot
Chapter 6: Sired
Chapter 7: Ghost World
Chapter 8: This Isn't Real...
Chapter 9: Dead By Graduation
Chapter 10: Mikael
Chapter 11: A Little Cheesy
Chapter 12: Stefan's Betrayal
Chapter 13: Nightmare And Klaus
Chapter 14: Knives And Cars
Chapter 16: Stop The Car!
Chapter 17: The Toying Witch

Chapter 15: Unwell

451 14 2
By Stormi_faithhope

 ✘ ✘ ✘

The first thing that Allison woke up to, was pain. The second thing, was hearing Damon talking. "Klaus is trying to send us a message. He wants us to find Stefan, who stole his coffins, full of his dead family members."

Allison bit her tongue as she brought a hand up to cover her stomach, slowly opening her eyes as she heard her sister's voice. "Coffins?"

"Yep! So, all we have to do is find four coffins and voilà! No one else on your family's Christmas list needs to die!" Damon throws his arms out, but that caused Jeremy to stand up while shaking his head, "Wait. That's your big plan? To steal back four dead originals so this evil hybrid doesn't kill me and everyone else we know?"

"You got a better idea?" Damon turns to him, and Jeremy practically shouts. "Yeah!" Then he throws his arms out, "Let's get the hell outta here. Pack our bags and go."

"Jeremy, calm down." Allison grunted out as she began sitting up, feeling strands of hair sticking to the sides of her face because of sweat, but that caused him to throw an arm out towards her. "No, I'm not gonna calm down! Alli, look at yourself. Every day you seem to almost die." Then he looked around at each of them, "This happens every time, no matter what we do! Get on my case about school and work- Who cares? None of us are gonna make it out of this town alive."

Allison shook her head, gritting her teeth as she begins to get up, ignoring the pain to try to move to stop Jeremy, but he had already stormed off to his room. So, the girl sighed and leaned against the wall, looking towards Damon. "Klaus said he wants his family back? The same family that he's been lugging around in four coffins?"

Damon nods, and Allison let out a breath, running a hand over her face as she remembered the nightmare she had. Maybe the witches were trying to warn her or threaten her, or both.

"So, if he wants his family back-" Elena begins, but Damon cuts her off while shaking his head. "No. No, I know what you're thinking and the answer is no."

"If we give him Rebekah-" Elena quickly tries, but Damon stops her. "Yeah, then Klaus un-daggers her- first thing she does, is kill you! Frying pan, fire. Not an option!"

Allison watched them, before closing her eyes due to the dizziness that washed over her, as her hand was placed on her stomach, feeling the bandage. She started to slide down the wall a bit as she ignored Damon and Elena arguing, until she almost jumped when Klaus's voice rang through her head. "If you want the pain to go away, then all you have to do is ask, love."

"I'd rather die then to take your blood."

✘ ✘ ✘

It was a bit later when Allison had woken up from getting some more rest, and she looked around, seeing that everyone was gone.

The girl slowly sat up and placed a hand on her stomach again, as she then carefully got to her feet, wanting to go get a glass of water. But when she goes to take a step, Allison would have fallen if someone hadn't caught her. Scott helped her back onto the couch, "You should be resting."

"I'm getting really tired of people telling me that." Allison groaned in frustration, causing Scott to sigh and sit down across from her. "Can we talk?"

The girl looked at him, before eventually nodding. "Fine. What?"

"What do you mean 'what'?" Scott shook his head, "What happened to you over the summer? You let everyone believe you were dead, but in reality, you had just ran off with the psycho hybrid?"

"First off, I didn't run off with him. Second of all, I was dead... for about three days." She pointed out while glancing down, her entire body aching and in pain, but then she noticed the look he had given her. Scott then shook his head, "If you were dead, then how are you here now?"

Allison just shrugged, "Your guess is as good as mine."

Scott nodded, before he got up, and leaned against the wall. "So, what happened to you? Why can't any vampire blood heal you? And what did Elena mean by you guys learned the hard way?"

"You do know I just got stabbed, right?" The girl gave him a look, "You are asking a lot of questions."

He just copied the look, "It's because you haven't answered a single one of them since you've gotten back."

"Fine." Allison grunted as she sat up more, placing her hand to her torso, as she tried to ignore the pain and the weird feeling in her stomach. "When a banshee is marked by a vampire, it means they are connected to them. For the past year, I was marked by Damon. There was this incident where I was stabbed, as well, in the stomach and Stefan healed me. But a few hours later, I collapsed and was immediately rushed to the hospital because of internal bleeding."

Scott's eyebrows furrowed together, "Last year?" Then he began putting the pieces together as she looked down, "So, when you had the- the-"

"Miscarriage, yeah. It wasn't an actual miscarriage that killed the baby." Allison said bitterly, still believing that it was her fault. But also her mind was going to that messed up world that the witches had put in her head. Scott looked down, shaking his head. "Alli, I'm so sorry-"

"Please, don't." She shook her head, "I really don't want to talk about it."

Scott nodded in understanding, before changing the subject. "So, you're marked by Klaus now?"

She nodded, "And there is no way in hell I'm going to let him heal me."

"Well, at least that I get." He lets out a breath, and Allison grunted again as she leaned forward a bit, really feeling... unwell. Scott noticed it instantly and quickly moved over to her, kneeling down in front of her as she closed her eyes and seemed to be taking shaky breaths through her nose and out through her mouth. "Allison, what is it?"

"I don't know." She mumbled, shaking her head, so Scott lifted up his hand and checked her forehead, before pulling back in worry. "You're burning up."

"Well, I did just get stabbed and probably lost a lot of blood." Allison shrugged, hoping that the blood loss was what was happening, because that would be fixed over time. She finally opened her eyes and looked up at him, "Can you go grab me a glass of water?"

"Yeah, yeah. Of course." Scott quickly stands up and heads into the kitchen, as Allison just tried to breathe through it... until she felt it. The girl quickly got up, despite the wave of nausea and dizziness that washed over her, as she rushed over to the bathroom and shut the door, managing to lock it before she practically collapsed on the ground, puking into the toilet.

But when she finished and looked down... it was just blood.

Allison fell backwards against the wall, everything around her seeming to swim as her breaths were quick and short, her chest beginning to hurt as her whole body's pain started to get worse.

"Come on, my little banshee, I can feel your pain. I can feel you dying. Why not just make a deal with the devil?" Klaus's voice rang through her head again, and unlike every other time this happened with him or Damon, it actually hurt. 

The girl squeezed her eyes shut and brought her hands to cover her ears, as if that'd actually help.

She didn't answer, but it wasn't because she was considering it. It was because she was too focused on trying to push down all the pain. When she heard Scott call her name, Allison quickly flushed the toilet before she used the wall to stand up and move over to the sink, washing out her mouth to spit out all the blood left over, before she then splashed some water on her face and finally headed back out to the living room.

"What the hell are you doing up?" Scott rushed to her side, moving to help her to the couch, while Allison just rolled her eyes. "I can use the bathroom by myself."

Suddenly Alaric lets out a pained groan and begins getting up, causing Allison to nod at Scott that she was fine leaned against the wall for support, which let him then move over and help Alaric to his feet. And once he was up, Elena entered the house, and looked over in slight relief. "Ric, hey. When did you return to the living?"

"Just now." Scott answered as Alaric grunted in pain, before looking up to ask. "How's Jeremy?"

"Hating me. Hating life. Hating the fact that we can't even have a family dinner without somebody dying before dessert." Elena sighs, and Ric waves off Scott's help, so Allison stepped forward. "Hey, Scotty, I think we're good here. So, if you really wanna help, then could you go check on Damon for me?"

Scott looked at her, obviously not wanting to leave them alone, so Elena nods at him. "I got them."

Hesitantly, Scott nods and heads out, and when the door shut behind him, Elena looked over to her sister. "How are you holding up?"

Allison let out a humorless chuckle, "Isn't the first time I've been stabbed, and honestly, I doubt it'll be the last."

Elena sighed, running a hand through her hair, obviously not liking that fact. Especially since it was true.

Allison then headed over to them when she noticed the look on Ric's face, "Hey, you okay? You look like you're about to pass out."

Alaric went to say something, but then he doubled over and began coughing up blood. "Something's wrong- the ring-" Allison had rushed to his side, falling to her knees when he collapsed to the ground. "Ric!" The movement caused so much more pain to wash through her, but the worry for Alaric was worse, so Allison quickly looked up at Elena. "Call 911!"

Dean, who was still in his car down the street, had basically waited the entire day for any more updates on what was going on in the house. He had hacked into the police radio, and into the hospital receiving calls so that he could hear what was going on. But despite watching someone get stabbed and someone else get ran over by a car, there was no news. No ambulances, no police - just a few visitors, all of which seemed to have left.

It wasn't until it was dark now and when Dean had just leaned back in his seat to close his eyes, did he finally hear sirens. He quickly sat up and narrowed his eyes on the ambulance that finally pulled up to the house... hours later.

"What happened?" One of the paramedics that showed up, asked as they checked over Alaric, and Elena quickly explained. "He got hit by a car and he's coughing up blood."

Allison was standing back in worry, her arms wrapped around herself as she still felt bad, but more so worried than anything as all the terms and conditions that they were saying was going straight over her head. They had checked over him, checking his vitals and everything, before one of them looked up to the other. "We gotta get him outta here."

"Let's not, and say we did." Everyone looked over, seeing Klaus's hybrid, Tony, standing by the door and looking at the medics. "Why don't you two meet us at the hospital."

"What?" Allison breathed out in worry, taking a step forward, but already knowing he compelled them when they began packing up without a word. Elena steps forward, quickly trying. "No! Wait, you got to help him. What are you doing?"

"You can still save his life, Elena." Tony looks over at the older Gilbert, and Allison began to feel all the fast movements she'd been making. Immediately getting lightheaded and stumbled to the wall, her right hand clutching her stomach as she then dropped to her knees, coughing up more blood. Elena was by her side in a second, but her worried voice almost seemed like it was coming from underwater. "Alli! Allison?!"

But Allison's eyes began to close, causing Elena to quickly bring her hands up to Allison's cheeks. "No, no, no- Alli, look at me." She didn't. The girl finally lost consciousness, her head leaning back against the wall and to the side as she fell limp, her hand falling from her wound and to the ground, showing the blood seeping through the apparent ripped stitches.

"You might wanna invite me in, Elena." Tony spoke up, almost looking smug. "I can save them."

✘ ✘ ✘

Allison suddenly shot awake with a gasp, her eyes wide and the only reason she wasn't already sitting up or on her feet, was because the second her eyes opened, the pain hit. A pained noise left her lips as she gritted her teeth together and clutched her stomach, squeezing her eyes shut as she tasted blood in her mouth.

"Alli, hey, you're okay. You're okay." Elena was immediately by her sister's side, "Don't worry. I know how to help you."

"What are you talking about?" The younger brunette finally opened her eyes at that, speaking through gritted teeth, and when she saw Elena's face, Allison sat up as best she could. "E, what did you do?"

A knock on the door made Elena rush over, and Allison finally noticed that they were in the Salvatore house, but as she took a quick glance around, Allison forced herself to sit up and lean her back against the armrest, hearing Elena saying. "Thank you for coming."

"I trust you have news on Stefan." Klaus steps inside, and Allison wanted to already scold her sister or yell at her, ask what the hell she was thinking. But she couldn't. Elena leads Klaus inside, "I couldn't find him. But I have something else. Rebekah."

"Elena, what are you doing?" Allison practically hissed out, but it wasn't in an angry or bitter tone. Klaus smirked as he finally saw the girl on the couch, before he then looked over at Elena. "My sister for your brother, now that sounds like a bargain. But of course, I want something else in return for helping the little banshee."

"What do you want?" Elena furrowed her eyebrows, and Allison clenched her jaw. Already knowing. "He wants me."

Elena looked from her sister to Klaus, quick to shake her head. "No-"

But Klaus cut her off. "Luckily, you don't have a shortage of loved ones, and I know that you're lying about Stefan. But I also know that your sister doesn't have time for you to try to convince me that you don't know where Stefan is. So, I'm giving you a loophole. If you give me the banshee, then I can promise that no harm will come to her."

Elena's pulled her lips shut tightly, looking over at Allison, who looked ghostly pale and sick. It was worrying and surprising that she was even still alive. Elena had tears in her eyes, not knowing what to do, which Klaus apparently picked up on. He definitely didn't have the patience for this, but he also knew Allison didn't have the time for this, as he could feel her slipping away already. So, he looked at Elena and added with a stoic expression. "Of course, I do have the ability to drag out her pain to the point where she wants to die."

Suddenly Allison let out a scream as she clutched her head, beginning to writhe around in pain as the worst kind of pain possible (or so it seemed at the moment) was happening in her head. It made everything else in her body seem to blur away, which was bad as she practically fell off the couch, definitely ripping the stitches even more and losing more blood. But she didn't care, because at the moment, she couldn't even focus on anything.

Her head felt like it was exploding from the inside out, and as Allison squeezed her eyes shut, she could taste even more blood coming from her throat. But she could also feel blood trailing from her nose.

The pain was almost unbearable.

"Stop!" Elena demanded, but it was more like a plea as she whirled to face Klaus, and he finally looked back at her, causing the pain to stop. Allison gasped in air as she rolled onto her stomach, her body just numb, but she was still barely able to prop herself up on her elbows as she coughed up even more blood.

But this time, it wasn't red. It was black blood.

Everything seemed to swim around her as black dots crept in, and Allison turned over onto her side, one hand on her stomach as her eyes finally closed again.

"It's your choice, sweetheart." Klaus raised an eyebrow at Elena, who looked over at her sister, before looking back at the hybrid. "Fine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 634 40
What If Rebekah wasn't the one who caused the car accident and Elena became a vampire. What if it was someone else still unknown to be the one who ca...
281K 5.4K 130
You know Elena Gilbert and her younger brother Jeremy, but did you know about their younger sister Julia. This is her story about what happens to her...
211K 5.3K 48
One car crash changed her life forever. Jessica Gilbert was a normal teenage girl, she and her sister were cheerleaders, they had tons of friends, an...
21.8K 504 29
Book 3 This is the 3rd book of Elena's sister make sure you read that book first then the 2nd and make your way here. My sister and I died one night...