Permanently Damaged

By Stormi_faithhope

{ first book in the "Other Gilbert" series } Allison Gilbert had a semi perfect life with her parents and sib... More

PERMANENTLY DAMAGED
PART ONE
Chapter 1: Sunglasses
Chapter 2: Brownie Points
Chapter 3: Party Attacks
Chapter 4: Missing Campers
Chapter 5: Stefan's Brother
Chapter 6: Night Of The Comet
Chapter 7: Six More Laps
Chapter 8: Dinner Crash
Chapter 9: Little Banshee Who Knows Too Much
Chapter 10: Supernatural Charm Bracelet
Chapter 11: Threatening The Psychotic Vampire
Chapter 12: Drunken Mistakes
Chapter 13: Elena's Freakout
Chapter 14: Bloody Encounter With Damon
Chapter 15: I Am Not A Vampire
Chapter 16: Marked
Chapter 17: Vicki is A Vampire
Chapter 18: Halloween Fights
Chapter 19: You're A Witch!
Chapter 20: New Best Friend Lexi
Chapter 21: Banshee Hangover
Chapter 22: Uncontrollable Mark
Chapter 23: Bonnie Knows
Chapter 24: Logan Fell Bites
Chapter 25: Kisses With Tyler
Chapter 26: Infected Tattoo?
Chapter 27: Congratulations...
Chapter 28: Alaric Knows?
Chapter 29: Stitches Undone
Chapter 30: Opening The Tomb
Chapter 31: Chats With Alaric And Stefan
Chapter 32: Hatred Towards the Blue Eyed Vampire
Chapter 33: Drunk Guardians
Chapter 34: Kidnapped Again
Chapter 35: You die, I die
Chapter 36: Uncle John's Secrets
Chapter 37: These Damn Mystic Falls Boys
Chapter 38: Cyberbullies and Henry
Chapter 39: Isobel Bitch
Chapter 40: I Promise
PART TWO
Chapter 1: The Return
Chapter 2: This Cannot Be Happening
Chapter 3: The Caring Moments
Chapter 4: The Wolf Is Out Of The Bag
Chapter 5: Little Niece
Chapter 6: Stronger Link
Chapter 7: Admitting It
Chapter 8: Well Issues
Chapter 9: Prove Loyalty
Chapter 10: Glowing Eyes
Chapter 11: Elijah
Chapter 12: The Petrova Sisters
Chapter 13: I'm Right Here
Chapter 14: The Scary Truth
Chapter 15: Speedy
Chapter 16: A Deal With Elijah
Chapter 17: Goodbye, Rose
Chapter 18: Trust?
Chapter 19: Werewolf's Revenge
Chapter 20: Talks With Elijah
Chapter 21: Goodbye Tyler
Chapter 22: Dinner Party
Chapter 23: More Witch Issues
Chapter 24: Banshee Hideout
Chapter 25: Klaus
Chapter 26: Bonnie's Okay
Chapter 27: Jenna Knows
Chapter 28: Cursed Blood
Chapter 29: I Promise
Chapter 30: I'm Sorry
Chapter 31: Talks With Rosetta
Chapter 32: Saving Damon
PART THREE
Chapter 1: I'm Not Giving Up
Chapter 2: Forget About Me
Chapter 3: The Doppelgänger's Sister
Chapter 4: Prank Night Fights
Chapter 5: Creepy But Hot
Chapter 6: Sired
Chapter 7: Ghost World
Chapter 8: This Isn't Real...
Chapter 9: Dead By Graduation
Chapter 10: Mikael
Chapter 11: A Little Cheesy
Chapter 12: Stefan's Betrayal
Chapter 14: Knives And Cars
Chapter 15: Unwell
Chapter 16: Stop The Car!
Chapter 17: The Toying Witch

Chapter 13: Nightmare And Klaus

484 14 1
By Stormi_faithhope

 ✘ ✘ ✘

Allison's feet hit the ground hard as she began running, sprinting as fast as she could.

She glanced behind her in fear, before facing back forwards. The only thing running through her mind was, "This can't be happening...this can't be happening...

She suddenly came to a stop as she saw that she was suddenly at the haunted witch house. The girl was breathing heavily from running and the fear that coursed through her. She looked behind her once more, before running into the house. She hardly thought as she quickly ran down to the basement, only to come to a skidding stop as she saw four coffins.

Three of them lined up the same way, but the one at the head... she could tell something was off with it.

She took a step forwards, but stumbled and let out a slight scream when something suddenly opened one of the coffins and grabbed her arm. Allison looked wide eyed and in shock at the deceased body that belonged to Vicki. Her bony, bloody hand gripped Allison's arm with such a tight grip that she honestly thought it'd break.

Allison let out a pained noise as she yanked her arm away and stumbled away from her, hitting the other coffin, which knocked the lid off, causing Allison to gasp. Instead was the gray, dead, bony body that belonged to Jules.

Allison felt her heart beating rapidly in her chest as she stepped away from the two coffins, tears in her eyes as she shook her head.

"You should have died." A familiar voice made Allison turn, seeing Jenna, who was gray with cloudy eyes. A tear slid down the teenager's cheek as she stumbled away from the monster that couldn't even come close to being her aunt.

Allison felt her back hit the coffee at the head of the group, as she sensed something dark and cold near.

Suddenly Rosetta came running into the room in fear, looking to her daughter with wide eyes. "You shouldn't be here!" Rosetta looks behind her, like she had been running from something, before she then looks back at the girl. "Run!"

"This is all your fault." Vicki's voice made Allison look over, but then she saw that all the coffins were shut, like nothing had even happened.

Allison then looked back at Rosetta, but her breath caught in her throat as she saw the woman standing there, frozen in fear, as her mouth was open in a silent scream. But then Allison watched as black blood begins trailing from her mouth and eyes, a familiar cursed mark showing up on her arm, before Rosetta then fell down... dead.

A cry left Allison's lips as her legs gave out, and even though she had a hand on the coffin behind her, she still fell to the floor.

Cold was all she could feel as she stared at Rosetta, who was now laying in a pool of blood.

And that's when it began.

The blood. Pouring out of any crease from the three coffins.

Allison shakily pulls herself to her feet, finally registering that she had already been covered in dirt and blood.

But then she felt it.

It was like a cold breeze, only inside her body. And any light in the room seemed to vanish, as a shadowy, complete darkness begins creeping towards her.

She was terrified, even though she didn't know what was within the darkness.

Allison let out a scream as something suddenly grabbed her from behind by her neck.

Allison shot awake with a slight scream, before looking around in panic, then registered that she wasn't there anymore, and it had been just a nightmare. The girl closed her eyes briefly as she tried to calm down her breathing, before she then brushed a hand through her hair and glanced over, seeing that Damon was gone.

The young brunette moved the blankets off of her, letting the cool air hit her bare legs, since she was only wearing one of Damon's shirts, and underwear.

Allison put a hand to her head as she stood up, letting out a breath and barely muttering. "It was just a dream."

"You okay?"

Allison's head shot up, before she glared at Sebastian. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Oh, so, turns out, Damon and I have a lot in common. Trying to keep you safe. Which also means that he's letting me stay here." Sebastian smirks, but Allison just rolled her eyes and got up, closing the door with a sarcastic smile. "Great. Just stay away from me."

✘ ✘ ✘

"Are you okay?" Elena asks, giving Damon a knowing look, but Damon just shrugs. "What makes you think I'm not okay?"

"Because you're day drunk." Allison said after entering the Grill and going over to them. She obviously didn't notice a certain man sitting at the bar and watching her, as she crossed her arms over her chest, giving him a look. "Not exactly your most attractive look."

"Oh, what is my most attractive look?" Damon moves closer to her with a drunk smirk, but Allison just placed a hand on his chest to stop him as she shook her head. "Definitely not this one."

"Noted. I'll see if I can make any improvements." He smiles, using her hand to pull her closer and kiss her, which she smiled about. But then a shiver rolled down her spine, making Allison quickly pull away and turn around, facing Klaus who just grins. "Don't mind me."

"Klaus.." Elena breathes out as Damon steps in front of her, but before he could pull Allison behind him, she took a protective step in front of both of them. Dean watched their reactions, curiously watching as Allison glared at the man in front of her, as Damon spoke. "You're going to do this in the Grill? In front of everyone? Little beneath you, don't you think?"

"I don't know what you're talking about. I just came down to my local pub to grab a drink with a mate." Klaus shrugs with a smirk, before taking a step closer to Allison, who took a small step back but kept her eyes narrowed on him, a look of hatred in them.

Klaus then glances behind him at the guy who was definitely one of his hybrid minions. "Get a round, would you, Tony?"

"Surprised you stuck in town long enough for happy hour." Allison spoke bitterly, but Klaus just looks down at her. "My sister seems to be missing. I need to sort that out."

"Cute, blonde, bombshell, psycho?" Damon lists out, before glaring at the hybrid. "Shouldn't be too hard to find."

"Truth is, I've grown to rather like your little town." Klaus admits, "Thinking I might fancy a home here." He takes the darts from Damon's hand as he then moves over to the board, continuing. "Oh, I imagine you're wondering, how does this affect you? The answer is, not in the slightest. As long as I get what I want and everyone behaves themselves, you can go on living your little lives however you choose. You have my word."

"Your word doesn't mean bullshit to me." Allison snapped, but Klaus just seemed to find her amusing. "Oh, my little banshee, always with the attitude."

"What more could you possibly want?" Elena asks with a shake of her head, and Klaus went to step towards her, but Allison stopped him. Klaus didn't react much to it, as he answered. "Well, for starters, you can tell me where I might find Stefan."

"Stefan skipped town the second he saved your ass." Allison said bitterly, feeling Damon's hand grab her arm, unsure exactly of what was going to happen. But Klaus just looks at the board, "Well, you see, that is a shame." He throws a dart, hitting perfect bullseye, before looking back at them. "Stefan stole from me. I need him found so I can take back what's mine."

"Okay, well, that sounds like a you and Stefan problem." Allison rolled her eyes, trying to push the other two back a bit more, but that's when Klaus finally glares at her. But when he moved towards her, Damon stepped in front of Allison protectively. Klaus slightly laughs at Damon, before glancing over his shoulder at the young banshee. "Well, this is me broadening the scope, sweetheart."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59K 1.2K 25
IN WHICH Jeremy Gilbert falls for the other Salvatore. TVD season 1-8 Jeremy X Fem OC Slow Burn! I only own my Oc!
418K 11.6K 32
[BOOK 1 IN THE LIA SERIES] Emilia Gilbert lost her parents and her life came crashing down. Elena, Emilia's twin sister, meets Stefan Salvatore who a...
85.5K 1.7K 82
--Vampire Diaries Fanfiction-- We're all born and one day we all die. But the world isn't that simple. We all know the stories our parents told us be...
211K 5.3K 48
One car crash changed her life forever. Jessica Gilbert was a normal teenage girl, she and her sister were cheerleaders, they had tons of friends, an...