Permanently Damaged

By Stormi_faithhope

{ first book in the "Other Gilbert" series } Allison Gilbert had a semi perfect life with her parents and sib... More

PERMANENTLY DAMAGED
PART ONE
Chapter 1: Sunglasses
Chapter 2: Brownie Points
Chapter 3: Party Attacks
Chapter 4: Missing Campers
Chapter 5: Stefan's Brother
Chapter 6: Night Of The Comet
Chapter 7: Six More Laps
Chapter 8: Dinner Crash
Chapter 9: Little Banshee Who Knows Too Much
Chapter 10: Supernatural Charm Bracelet
Chapter 11: Threatening The Psychotic Vampire
Chapter 12: Drunken Mistakes
Chapter 13: Elena's Freakout
Chapter 14: Bloody Encounter With Damon
Chapter 15: I Am Not A Vampire
Chapter 16: Marked
Chapter 17: Vicki is A Vampire
Chapter 18: Halloween Fights
Chapter 19: You're A Witch!
Chapter 20: New Best Friend Lexi
Chapter 21: Banshee Hangover
Chapter 22: Uncontrollable Mark
Chapter 23: Bonnie Knows
Chapter 24: Logan Fell Bites
Chapter 25: Kisses With Tyler
Chapter 26: Infected Tattoo?
Chapter 27: Congratulations...
Chapter 28: Alaric Knows?
Chapter 29: Stitches Undone
Chapter 30: Opening The Tomb
Chapter 31: Chats With Alaric And Stefan
Chapter 32: Hatred Towards the Blue Eyed Vampire
Chapter 33: Drunk Guardians
Chapter 34: Kidnapped Again
Chapter 35: You die, I die
Chapter 36: Uncle John's Secrets
Chapter 37: These Damn Mystic Falls Boys
Chapter 38: Cyberbullies and Henry
Chapter 39: Isobel Bitch
Chapter 40: I Promise
PART TWO
Chapter 1: The Return
Chapter 2: This Cannot Be Happening
Chapter 3: The Caring Moments
Chapter 4: The Wolf Is Out Of The Bag
Chapter 5: Little Niece
Chapter 6: Stronger Link
Chapter 7: Admitting It
Chapter 8: Well Issues
Chapter 9: Prove Loyalty
Chapter 10: Glowing Eyes
Chapter 11: Elijah
Chapter 12: The Petrova Sisters
Chapter 13: I'm Right Here
Chapter 14: The Scary Truth
Chapter 15: Speedy
Chapter 16: A Deal With Elijah
Chapter 17: Goodbye, Rose
Chapter 18: Trust?
Chapter 19: Werewolf's Revenge
Chapter 20: Talks With Elijah
Chapter 21: Goodbye Tyler
Chapter 22: Dinner Party
Chapter 23: More Witch Issues
Chapter 24: Banshee Hideout
Chapter 25: Klaus
Chapter 26: Bonnie's Okay
Chapter 27: Jenna Knows
Chapter 28: Cursed Blood
Chapter 29: I Promise
Chapter 30: I'm Sorry
Chapter 31: Talks With Rosetta
Chapter 32: Saving Damon
PART THREE
Chapter 1: I'm Not Giving Up
Chapter 2: Forget About Me
Chapter 3: The Doppelgänger's Sister
Chapter 5: Creepy But Hot
Chapter 6: Sired
Chapter 7: Ghost World
Chapter 8: This Isn't Real...
Chapter 9: Dead By Graduation
Chapter 10: Mikael
Chapter 11: A Little Cheesy
Chapter 12: Stefan's Betrayal
Chapter 13: Nightmare And Klaus
Chapter 14: Knives And Cars
Chapter 15: Unwell
Chapter 16: Stop The Car!
Chapter 17: The Toying Witch

Chapter 4: Prank Night Fights

602 24 5
By Stormi_faithhope

 ✘ ✘ ✘

When Allison groaned as she woke up for the third time that night, she noticed something different and brought her hand up to her aching neck, only to pull back with her hand covered in blood. Because, apparently, this time Klaus had decided to knock her out by attacking her. I'm gonna kill that bastard.

The young brunette gritted her teeth as she ignored the stinging plain and looked over, seeing Stefan knocked out again, with his neck broken again. The sat up, struggling a bit as she got to her feet and moved closer to the open door, seeing that they were behind the school. This isn't gonna be good.

"Oh, you woke up earlier than expected." The strong accent caused Allison to turn, seeing Rebekah sitting there, playing with a gun... her gun. Allison glanced to the side, see that her bag was right there, and she knew the weapons that were in it, but Rebekah gave the girl a look. "I wouldn't even think about it, I were you?"

"You can think?" Allison shot bitchily at Rebekah, but then was suddenly shoved against the side of the truck, Rebekah about to tear into the girl's throat. But Allison was quicker, kicking her away, before head butting her as the girl's eyes glowed their vibrant blue to at least give her a chance to fight the Original. And as Rebekah stumbled backwards, Allison lunged towards the gun that had gotten dropped, but when she grabbed it and turned around, Rebekah was right there.

The blonde basically body slammed Allison, the two girls falling out of the of truck and landing on the pavement painfully as the gun went off.

"You bitch." Rebekah sneered, the bullet having gone through her leg, but it was already healing. Allison didn't even think as she quickly got to her feet, blocking a hit from her, before grabbing the vampire's arm and kicking in her leg with enough force to snap her leg. But once again, Rebekah recovered quickly and punched upwards, causing Allison to stumble back from the force her vampire's fist had made with her jaw.

Allison managed to stable her footing though, turning her head a bit to spit out the blood that had formed in her mouth, before she looked back at Rebekah with a glare, already feeling the split lip and the fact that her jaw was definitely going to have a bruise.

"I don't get why Nik demands to keep you around." Rebekah scowled at her, and Allison dodged a hit from her, before managing to punch her. The two went back and forth, enhanced strength and speed that weren't even matched, since Allison was fighting an Original, but that didn't matter. Because when Rebekah had grabbed a hold of the girl and through her into the building, before suddenly picking her up by the neck with her fangs out, Allison almost smirked.

Rebekah's eyes looked as she put Allison back on her feet, but didn't let go. "You ruined my top." She spoke almost annoyed at the fact that one of Allison's knives her in her stomach, but then Allison just raised an eyebrow, before yanking it out, causing Rebekah to grunt, before the banshee dropped the knife and kneed upwards, with enough force that caused Rebekah to double over, and that allowed Allison to easily snap her neck.

Allison leaned her back against the wall, taking a breath as she winced from her new injuries, before looking down and sending the unconscious blonde a glare. She then pushed off the wall, kicking the blonde's body before looking around then bending down to pick up her knife, gripping it hard as she ran into the building.

The young banshee ran into the building, ignoring the pain as she tried to think about where Klaus would've gone.

But after running down a few hallway, Allison's feet stopped when she heard Klaus' voice. "You put a rather large kink in my plans, sweetheart. The whole point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid, was to make more hybrids. I haven't been able to do that. Now, my bet is, it has something to do with the fact that you're still breathing."

"If you're going to kill me, then just do it." Elena's voice snapped Allison out of her thoughts, and she began running as Klaus spoke again. "Not until I know I'm right. But I do have ways of making you suffer."

And that's when Allison found them. She gripped her knife tightly, before throwing it, the blade landing in his back, which didn't really faze him, but then Allison had come up from behind him and kicked his leg in so hard that the bone breaking echoed down the hallway, before she slammed her elbow into his back, causing him to fall to his knees.

Allison then shoved a shocked Elena behind her, as Klaus rolled his eyes. "Always gotta be in the way, little banshee?"

"I'm not gonna let you hurt anyone else." She hissed out bitterly at him, feeling her eyes change again as her necklace pulsed before just like what happened last school year at the dance, the necklace gave out a bigger pulse that sent his flying backwards down the hall.

Knowing that was only going to keep him down for a minute, Allison quickly turned to her sister, who was wide eyed. "You're alive."

"Yes, now run." Allison urged, shoving her forward and the two went running. But when they slammed through the gym doors, the two froze when they saw all the students, causing Allison to glance towards Elena. "Senior prank night?" The older sister nods.

No one in the place really took notice of the two, except for one person, who stood up immediately, confused. "Allison?"

Before she could respond to Jacob, Klaus walked in behind the girls and announced in an American accent. "Attention, Seniors! You have officially been busted. Prank night is over. Head on home."

The two whipped around, seeing that he was now fully healed, and just looking pissed. All the kids in the gym groaned in disappointment, except one, who was just looking shocked and confused. But then Klaus grabbed Allison arm and yanked her towards him, glancing at her neck, which was mainly just covered in dried blood. "That looks bad." He then meets her eyes, voice scary serious as he threatened. "Don't get on my bad side, banshee."

Keeping his grip on Allison's arm, he then grabbed Elena, basically dragging the two over to Dana and Chad. "You two. I remember you."

"I'm sorry, who are you?" Dana asked, and Allison looked over at Jacob, mouthing one word. 'Run', he had so many questions but listened, leaving the gym with everyone else. Allison looked back when Klaus answered Dana. "Oh, don't worry. I wasn't in my right head the last time we met."

Allison felt his grip tighten on her arm, so that she couldn't yank away, as he then looked Dana in the eyes, compelling the girl. "Lift up your foot, please, Dana." She listens, and he turns to compel Chad. "If she drops her foot, Chad, I want you to beat her to death. Understood?"

"Don't, Klaus." Elena begs, and Allison yanked her arm so he'd turn towards her, since she was worried about Dana and Chad. "Klaus, you don't have to do this. You don't need to hurt anyone else."

"Oh, come on, love." He smirked, and his fangs coming out as his eyes turned. "Of course I do."

Elena let out a scream as Klaus attacked Allison, the girl not even having a chance to do anything before his fangs ripped into her neck once again.

✘ ✘ ✘

Allison shot awake, once again, with a silent groan of pain as the pain from her neck spread throughout her body. The brunette put her hand to her bleeding neck, struggling to stand up, but then she realized something. With a scowl, the girl looked at Klaus from her spot on the bleachers. "When the hell did you get handcuffs?"

"You were... unconscious, for a while on the way here." Klaus shrugged with a smirk, before he turned his attention back to where he and Elena were, in the middle of the gym. Allison looked down to where her right wrist was currently handcuffed to the bleacher's railing, and she gritted her teeth as she tried to yank at the handcuffs in an attempt to break them, but her eyes barely flickered their vibrant blue before going back to normal. Klaus must've wounded her so she wouldn't be as strong.

"Keep it up, Dana." Klaus speaks, causing Allison to look back down at the floor, seeing that Dana was struggling to keep her foot up.

"Where's Stefan?" Elena turned to Klaus. "What did you do to him?"

"Stefan's on a time out." Klaus responds with, but then everyone's attention gets brought over to the gym doors, showing Matt and Bonnie. "No! Bonnie, get out of here!" Elena yelled, and Allison brought her attention back to the handcuffs, desperately trying to yank free, suddenly scared of what was going to happen. She needed to protect everyone, but couldn't exactly do that in the state she was in.

The girl clenched her jaw, yanking at the metal at hard as she could, but it was useless.

Suddenly Klaus was behind Bonnie, causing her to whirl around as he spoke. "Ah, I was wondering when you'd show up. Now we can get started." He glanced over at the two innocent teenagers. "Ah, Dana, why don't you relax? You and Chad sit tight." He then turns his attention back on Bonnie. "I assume you're the reason Elena is still walking around, alive."

"That's right. If you wanna blame someone, blame me." Bonnie glared at him, and Allison almost wanted to argue with her, hating the fact that her best friend always wanted to take the punch to save everyone else. And it didn't help that she felt completely helpless. Klaus just smirked, "Oh, there's no need for blame, love. Just, your witchy interference seems to have caused some undesirable side affects. And since you caused the problem, I'm going to have you find the fix."

Allison suddenly remembered something and looked down, god I'm such an idiot. She reached down and grabbed the last knife she had on her person, which had been in her boot, and began trying to use it to either break the chain or manage to use the tip of the blade to pick the lock.

But the key word was trying, because once Rebekah came in, dragging Tyler behind her, Allison's full attention was back on the floor as Tyler shouted. "Get off of me!"

"Hush now." Rebekah yanks him up, and Klaus gestured towards her as he glanced around the group. "I'd like you all to meet my sister, Rebekah. Word of warning, she can be quite mean."

Rebekah gives him a look, "Don't be an ass." Then she throws Tyler at Klaus, and due to Allison's distraction, she hissed in pain and dropped the knife after it sliced her wrist and palm. The blood welled up immediately, causing her other hand to wrap around it.

"I'm going to make this very simple." Klaus announced, his grip on Tyler. "Every time I attempt to turn a werewolf into a vampire hybrid, they die during the transition. It's quite horrible, actually." He bites into his wrist, causing Allison to shout "No!" when he feeds his blood to Tyler.

And just like that, Allison managed to break the handcuffs and ran down the bleachers, but it was too late when Klaus snapped Tyler's neck.

Tyler fell to the ground, dead, and suddenly Allison was being held back by Klaus as tears formed in her eyes, her eyes still on her best friend's body. Klaus looks up at Bonnie, "I need you to find a way to save my hybrids, Bonnie. And for Tyler's sake... you better hurry." Klaus was covering already covering Allison's mouth so she couldn't say anything, but when she looked up at Bonnie, she saw that the witch was shocked that Tyler was now dead, and shocked at the realization that the banshee was still alive.

Klaus lets go of Allison after that, and she instantly dropped to her knees next to Tyler, gripping onto the boy's body as Matt kneeled down next to her, shaking his head. "He killed him." Allison felt a tear roll down her cheek, having already seen what happens when Klaus tries turning something, which just made the girl pray that Bonnie figure this out. The brunette squeezed her eyes shut, but then she felt Matt wrapping his arms around her. "You're alive"

Allison looked up at him, and nodded, but then they both looked up when Elena spoke about Tyler. "He's not dead. Klaus' blood will turn him into a vampire."

Klaus walked towards them, "And if Bonnie is successful, he'll live through his transition. Go on, then. Go and fetch your grimoires and enchantments, and what-not. I'll hold on to Elena and the banshee... for safe keeping." Klaus says, grabbing Elena's arm, causing Bonnie to look between her and Allison. The witch then grabs Matt's arm, leading them quickly out of the gym.

"So, this is the latest doppelgänger?" Rebekah looks over Elena, looking unimpressed. "The original one was much prettier."

"Enough, Rebekah. Take the wolf boy elsewhere, would you?" Klaus says, and Rebekah lets out a sigh, but Allison quickly stood up. "Wait-"

Rebekah cut her off by grabbing the girl by the neck, but Klaus immediately spoke. "That's enough, you two."

"She ruined my top, Nik." Rebekah glanced towards him, letting go of her, and Allison glared at her. "I also broke your neck easily."

When Rebekah turned back towards her quickly, Klaus was suddenly between the two. "Enough, both of you!" He then looked back at his sister, "Take wolf boy and get out."

Rebekah finally listens and drags Tyler away and out of the gym, and Klaus glances towards Elena, who seemed a bit in shock at the interactions involving Rebekah. "Just ignore her. Petty little thing."

Allison stumbled back, her migraine coming back within a second, and worse than usual. The entire summer she'd been having awful migraines and hangovers, but now, it seemed like twenty times worse. Then suddenly she gripped her ears with a pained noise, squeezing her eyes shut when the voices suddenly came back. But where they usually were like whispers, this time it was almost like they were screaming. Like the other banshees were trying to kill her.

Actually, as she fell to her knees, feeling her nose bleeding already, Allison knew. The other banshees were furious with her.

This was definitely something she did not miss about Mystic Falls.

Klaus was almost immediately by her side, "What is it, love?"

Allison opened her eyes, already knowing that they were their vibrant blue, and she watched Elena and Klaus carefully watching her as her eyes turned back to normal. But once they did, Allison suddenly collapsed completely, to the point of fainting.

"Alli?" Elena wanted to go to her side, but she kept her distance, almost as concerned when she saw the look in Klaus' eyes. Elena could tell that Klaus seemed worried about her sister, which she wasn't sure if it was a good or bad thing.

Allison began having a harder time breathing, as she looked over, but then she looked passed Elena, almost shocked. Rosetta was standing there. She had the same clothing on as before, before she then put the hood over her head, and the young girl could barely hear her mother's voice. "Stay strong and protect your family. I'll fight them off."

And once she disappeared, the darkness took over Allison as the voices faded away.

✘ ✘ ✘

"Where are they?" The sound of Damon's voice, snapped Allison awake. Though, when she tried to move, even the slightest of movement caused pain to course through her body. But she still forced her eyes open, as Klaus spoke to Damon. "Elena? Or the little banshee?" He then shrugged, "The doppelgänger is making a little donation to a greater cause, but the banshee on the other hand-"

Damon made a move, but Klaus was faster and stronger. "I'm afraid I can't let you interfere, mate."

"Then you're going to have to kill me." Damon says, but that caused Allison to finally speak up. "No." Her voice was strained and weak, and barely even a whisper, but that caught the attention of the boys. Allison pulled herself up off the ground, where she was laying because that's where Rebekah had dropped her, but when she barely managed to get to her feet, Damon was instantly there and catching her before she collapsed again.

"How sweet." Klaus rolled his eyes at the two, but then looked at Damon. "Oh, I would love to kill you, but I made a pledge to your brother, and unlike him, I keep my word. Although, you know what, thinking about it now, he probably doesn't care that much anymore."

Suddenly Klaus pulled Damon away from Allison and shoved him into the car, ready to kill him, but then Damon manages to get out. "Don't you want to know about your father, Mikael?"

"What do you know about Mikael?" Klaus spoke, and for once, he looked scared. Allison used the car trying to stand up, but it was difficult. Damon grunted out, "Just that he knows you're here."

Klaus looked pissed as he says, "You're bluffing."

"Katherine and I found him. Consider is our leverage." Damon states, and Klaus throws him against another car, before disappearing.

Damon gets up with a slight grunt of pain, before quickly looking up, before almost becoming relieved at the fact that Klaus was gone. Allison made a move towards him, but then her legs gave out. Before she hit the ground though, Damon catches her. He looked down at her in worry, and Allison met his eyes as she managed to whisper out. "I'm sorry. I lied before."

He gently brushed a piece of hair out of her face, "I know." Then he picked her up, careful as to not cause her anymore pain, then he looked up at the building they were in the parking lot of. Which was the hospital. "Come on. Let's go get your sister."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 1.2K 25
IN WHICH Jeremy Gilbert falls for the other Salvatore. TVD season 1-8 Jeremy X Fem OC Slow Burn! I only own my Oc!
21.9K 353 37
Everyone knows the story of Elena Gilbert what people didn't know is that she has a younger twin sister name Alexandra. The Gilbert sisters have alwa...
69.9K 2K 23
I'm alive for the first time, and I want my life to stay that way. But Stefan and Damon feel obligated to obey my little sisters wishes on bringing m...
130K 2.8K 19
A sister bond is something unbreakable...right? Not for the Gilbert sisters. Elena is the perfect straight A student, while being a cheerleader. But...