Permanently Damaged

Od Stormi_faithhope

{ first book in the "Other Gilbert" series } Allison Gilbert had a semi perfect life with her parents and sib... Viac

PERMANENTLY DAMAGED
PART ONE
Chapter 1: Sunglasses
Chapter 2: Brownie Points
Chapter 3: Party Attacks
Chapter 4: Missing Campers
Chapter 5: Stefan's Brother
Chapter 6: Night Of The Comet
Chapter 7: Six More Laps
Chapter 8: Dinner Crash
Chapter 9: Little Banshee Who Knows Too Much
Chapter 10: Supernatural Charm Bracelet
Chapter 11: Threatening The Psychotic Vampire
Chapter 12: Drunken Mistakes
Chapter 13: Elena's Freakout
Chapter 14: Bloody Encounter With Damon
Chapter 15: I Am Not A Vampire
Chapter 16: Marked
Chapter 17: Vicki is A Vampire
Chapter 18: Halloween Fights
Chapter 19: You're A Witch!
Chapter 20: New Best Friend Lexi
Chapter 21: Banshee Hangover
Chapter 22: Uncontrollable Mark
Chapter 23: Bonnie Knows
Chapter 24: Logan Fell Bites
Chapter 25: Kisses With Tyler
Chapter 26: Infected Tattoo?
Chapter 27: Congratulations...
Chapter 28: Alaric Knows?
Chapter 29: Stitches Undone
Chapter 30: Opening The Tomb
Chapter 31: Chats With Alaric And Stefan
Chapter 32: Hatred Towards the Blue Eyed Vampire
Chapter 33: Drunk Guardians
Chapter 34: Kidnapped Again
Chapter 35: You die, I die
Chapter 36: Uncle John's Secrets
Chapter 37: These Damn Mystic Falls Boys
Chapter 38: Cyberbullies and Henry
Chapter 39: Isobel Bitch
Chapter 40: I Promise
PART TWO
Chapter 1: The Return
Chapter 2: This Cannot Be Happening
Chapter 3: The Caring Moments
Chapter 4: The Wolf Is Out Of The Bag
Chapter 5: Little Niece
Chapter 6: Stronger Link
Chapter 7: Admitting It
Chapter 8: Well Issues
Chapter 9: Prove Loyalty
Chapter 10: Glowing Eyes
Chapter 11: Elijah
Chapter 12: The Petrova Sisters
Chapter 13: I'm Right Here
Chapter 14: The Scary Truth
Chapter 15: Speedy
Chapter 16: A Deal With Elijah
Chapter 17: Goodbye, Rose
Chapter 18: Trust?
Chapter 19: Werewolf's Revenge
Chapter 20: Talks With Elijah
Chapter 21: Goodbye Tyler
Chapter 22: Dinner Party
Chapter 23: More Witch Issues
Chapter 24: Banshee Hideout
Chapter 25: Klaus
Chapter 26: Bonnie's Okay
Chapter 27: Jenna Knows
Chapter 28: Cursed Blood
Chapter 29: I Promise
Chapter 30: I'm Sorry
Chapter 31: Talks With Rosetta
Chapter 32: Saving Damon
PART THREE
Chapter 1: I'm Not Giving Up
Chapter 2: Forget About Me
Chapter 4: Prank Night Fights
Chapter 5: Creepy But Hot
Chapter 6: Sired
Chapter 7: Ghost World
Chapter 8: This Isn't Real...
Chapter 9: Dead By Graduation
Chapter 10: Mikael
Chapter 11: A Little Cheesy
Chapter 12: Stefan's Betrayal
Chapter 13: Nightmare And Klaus
Chapter 14: Knives And Cars
Chapter 15: Unwell
Chapter 16: Stop The Car!
Chapter 17: The Toying Witch

Chapter 3: The Doppelgänger's Sister

563 20 1
Od Stormi_faithhope

 ✘ ✘ ✘

Allison groaned as she placed her sunglasses back on, while she sat back on the chair she was in. Currently her, Stefan, and Klaus were sitting down in a store so that Klaus' little sister could change into clothing from this century. Allison had barely even known the girl for a day and she already didn't like her.

Rebekah was literally the girl version of Klaus, sent from Hell, with bigger tantrums. Last night she had killed everyone from the storage unit because she couldn't find her necklace. The same necklace that Klaus needed to contact the Original witch so that they could figure out why his hybrids weren't working.

"There has to be more to this dress." Rebekah says from the changing room, causing Allison to roll her eyes. "There's not." Allison was honestly also a bit irritated that she didn't get a chance to change from the previous night. So she was still in the green sweater, dark jeans, black heeled ankle boots, and her sunglasses. As well as the gun still in her jean's waistband.

The young brunette only looked up when Rebekah walked out in a tight black dress, and the blonde vampire looked towards her. "So, women in the 21 century dress like prositutes then?"

"Hey!" Allison exclaimed, getting defensive, but then she thought about some of the questionable outfits she had worn to parties. "I actually don't have a comeback for that."

Klaus smirks and raises his glass of champagne in agreement, causing Allison to roll her eyes.

"I got dirty looks when I wore trousers." Rebekah scowls, and Klaus muses. "You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing."

"What is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident." Rebekah whines, and Stefan looks at her with an almost annoyed sigh. "It's dance music."

"People dance to this?" She asked in disgust, and Allison gave her a look, though the sunglasses hid the glare. "People with good taste in music do, which is apparently not you." She then turned to Klaus, "Can we go now?"

"Yes, please, are we done?" Klaus looked to his sister, who rolled her eyes at the brunette, before looking to her brother. "And why are you so grumpy?"

"I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying. One thing. Your necklace. And you lost it." Klaus gave her a look, but Rebekah gets defensive. "I didn't lost it. It's just been missing for 90 years."

The blonde then turned to Stefan, and gestured towards her outfit. "So, what do you think?"

"I like it." Stefan spoke, sounding almost bored and not confident about his words, causing Rebekah to sigh in disappointment, so Stefan shrugged. "What? I said I like it."

"I can always tell when you're lying, Stefan." Rebekah says as she heads back into the fitting rooms, so Allison let out a dramatic sigh as she layed down on the other side of the couch Klaus was on. "We are never gonna get out of here."

"Nice one. Good work." Klaus gives Stefan a sarcastic nod, but Stefan just rolled his eyes. "You're the one who pulled the dagger out of her."

"I heard that." Rebekah calls from the dressing room, so Stefan stands up. "Alright. I'm gonna get some rest out."

Klaus begins pouring himself some more alcohol, as Allison finally stood up. "Alright, let pick out something for you, Rebekah. Please, otherwise we'll be stuck here for days."

"Fine, might as well take advice to from someone who dresses like-" She begins, but Allison cut her off bitterly. "Finish that sentence and see what happens, princess." Allison then pointed at Klaus, who seemed to be finding their entire encounter amusing. "I blame you for this."

Rebekah stepped back out, glaring at Allison. "You know I can snap your neck without breaking a sweat."

Allison shrugged off her threat, moving over to a clothing rack. "Do it. You'd be doing me a favor."

✘ ✘ ✘

"You left us." Rebekah whines from her spot sitting on the countertop, wearing the black skirt and white tanktop Allison had picked up for her, while everyone looked as Stefan walked in. He glances around at the group in Gloria's bar. "Yeah, sorry. Retail therapy was making my head explode."

"Tell me about it." Klaus and Allison muttered at the same time, but then Stefan looked to Gloria. "What's she doing?"

"She's failing." Klaus remarked bitterly, but Gloria just gives him a look. "It's hard to find something when you don't have anything to go on."

"So use me." Rebekah hops off the bar, walking over. "I only wore it for a thousand years."

"See? Now this one offers a solution." Gloria nods, and Rebekah sits on the tabletop, so Gloria holds out her hand. "Alright, give me your hand, sweetheart."

"She's, uh, looking for the necklace, huh?" Stefan asks, and Klaus nods, but then Stefan looked towards Allison, who was layed across the bar. She sat up upon seeing the look he sent her, and raised a confused eyebrow. Stefan glanced at the others, seeing that they were too preoccupied, so then he moves around the bar while pulling out his phone.

Allison hopped off the counter and looked as Stefan showed her what he had typed on his phone. 'The necklace they're look for is the one that I gave to Elena'

The brunette's eyes widened as she looked up at him, but then their attentions get brought over to the witch, who nods. "I can sense something." The two behind the bar shared a worried look as Gloria then begins a spell. "Anta Cotis Syrum, Anta Cotis Syrum..."

Then they looked back over when Gloria opened her eyes, dropping Rebekah's hand. "I found it."

Rebekah beams at her, "So, where is it?"

"It doesn't work like that, doll. I get images." Gloria states, then glances at Klaus. "There's a girl wit her friends..." She trailed off and Allison found herself nervously biting her bottom lip, as Rebekah nods. "Yes, a dead girl with dead friends if I don't get my necklace back."

"Well, I'll have to dive back in to get the details." Gloria sighs with a nod, and Klaus takes a step towards her. "So dive."

"I need more time." The witch states, then gives Klaus a look since the hybrid walked over and leaned against the table. "And space. You're harassing my ju-ju."

"We can wait." Klaus nods, and she raises an unimpressed eyebrow. "I'm sure you can. But that's not what I asked."

"Hey." Stefan suddenly steps forward. "Hey, you know, why don't we just come back later. I'm hungry anyway. I'll let you pick who we eat." The Salvatore then begins walking out, as Klaus then looked to Allison. "Alright, come on, little banshee."

"Uh, yeah, hard pass." Allison shook her head. "I'm not gonna go watch you guys kill innocent people."

"It wasn't a choice." Klaus smirks, and suddenly Allison felt dizzy as she stumbled into the counter, recognizing the feeling from the one time Damon used it. Dammit- you son of a bitch! Klaus was instantly behind the girl, catching her when her legs gave out and her eyes closed.

✘ ✘ ✘

Allison opened her eyes, groaning from the headache she had as she sat up in the bed and looked around, rolling her eyes at the fact that she was on the old bed in Stefan's old apartment again. She scowled as she got to her feet, absolutely hating whenever Klaus used their link to his advantage like this.

But there was a good thing about this fact, Klaus didn't get a chance to compel her to stay put.

The young brunette headed straight for the door, deciding to head back to the bar, even if no one was there because then at least she could get a drink.

Nearly ten minutes later, Allison was walking into the bar, but upon hearing pain grunts that belonged to Stefan, she froze. But then she heard Gloria's voice, "I'm impressed. You've got discipline, Stefan. It's not going to do you much good, but... Just let go, honey."

Allison stepped and looked around the corner, seeing Stefan strapped to a table, and it honestly looked like Gloria had been torturing him. The witch puts some red powder on her her hands, while Allison looked around to see if there was anything she could use as a weapon, but upon finding nothing, the girl pulled out her gun.

But almost immediately, Allison dropped it as she dropped to her knees, clutching her head with a pained noise. "I wouldn't do that if I were you, banshee."

"What the hell are you doing?" Allison hissed out through gritted teeth, but Gloria just walked over to her with a smile. "You're in on it too, aren't you? The girls mentioned Stefan, and you."

"No!" Stefan grunts out, before yelling. "Allison, run!"

But she couldn't. She couldn't even move. And the pain in her head worsened when Gloria kneels down in front of her. "I'm sorry, but this is going to hurt."

"If you hurt me, then Klaus will feel it." Allison grunted out, breathing heavily from the moment that Gloria stopped the spell, but then Gloria smiled. "Honey, what do you think I'm doing right now?" And suddenly Allison let out a pained noise, falling to her side as she clutched her head, as Gloria added. "I'm severing your guys' link. Oh, but don't worry, it's just for the moment."

The pain worsens and Allison began writhing around on the ground, remembering when Bonnie had done this as a step to removing the link between her and Damon, and it literally used all of Caroline's strength to keep her from moving. But this was also different, especially when Gloria began a different spell as she placed her fingers on Allison's temples.

The brunette was suddenly sent into her own head, everything painful as her head felt like it was going to explode, and she squeezed her eyes shut.

Images began flashing across her mind. Memories of Elena and the young girl.

"The doppelgänger is your sister." Gloria spoke, and Stefan looked over at them, but he was still restrained and too weak, which made it worse as he watched Allison on the ground in obvious pain while he was helpless.

Images of the sacrifice began flashing across Allison's mind, and suddenly it was like she was reliving it. From the moment Jules was killed, then Jenna, then Elena, and then herself. Then it was the memory of waking up on the coffin, but it fast forwards to when Allison was watching Stefan talk to Elena two days after the sacrifice. "She's supposed to be dead, and that's why Klaus can't make hybrids, isn't it?"

"Well, this isn't creepy." Katherine made herself known, her voice dripping with sarcasm and disgust. Gloria turns around, letting Allison and the spell go, causing the girl to turn on her side as she gasped for air. Her body ached and the left over headache was enough to keep her down, as she felt her nose bleeding. But she did look up in time to see Katherine shove a stake through the witch's neck.

Gloria falls down dead, and Katherine glanced down at Allison, then to Stefan. "Maybe you do need my help after all."

✘ ✘ ✘

Stefan had brought Allison back to the apartment before he went back to clean up the mess with Katherine, so that Klaus wouldn't be suspicious when he got back. Allison had also quickly rushed to the bathroom and quickly cleaned up the bloody nose, before heading back into the main room and pulling her gun back out since that and the two knives in her boots were the only weapons she had on her.

The night before, Allison had left her bag in the warehouse that they first arrived in, knowing that she'd remind Klaus that they needed to grab it before they left Chicago. But now looking down at the gun, Allison had wished she had grabbed something that would be a bit more useful against supernatural creatures. But then again, there wasn't much in that category.

With a groan, she shoved the gun behind her back before beginning to nervously pace around for about and hour or so, until the door slammed opened. Klaus looked pissed, "Come on, banshee."

"What's happened?" Allison questioned but he just grabbed her arm, and vamp-sped the two to the warehouse. He keeps his grip on the girl's arm as they walked quickly towards Stefan and Rebekah. "Gloria's gone. She's cleared out. We've got to find a new witch immediately."

But then Klaus stopped, and Allison furrowed her eyebrows when Stefan sent her a worried look, and Klaus looked between his sister and the Salvatore. "What's going on?"

"Something's wrong. He's asking about Mikael." Rebekah stepped away, and Allison sent Stefan a look. Seriously, I was only gone for an hour and he's already screwed up. "He's not with us, Nik. I can sense it."

"She's wrong." Stefan shakes his head, quickly defending himself. "Klaus-" But then Klaus was suddenly rushing over, snapping Stefan's neck. And as he falls down, the two Originals looked at Allison, who took a small step back with a gulp. 

Shit.

Klaus was suddenly in front of her, placing both hands on the sides of the girl's face as she looked up at him in panic. Honestly, she was ready for him to snap her neck and finally kill off banshees. But then her breath caught in her throat when the second time today, darkness took over and he caught her before she fell to the ground.

✘ ✘ ✘

Allison shot awake with a gasp, her eyes wide as she looked around the dark place. But then she realized something, that they were in the back of a shipping truck. The brunette's eyes landed on Klaus, who kicks Stefan's foot to wake him up. Allison used the side of the truck to stand up, as Stefan quickly gets up. "Just give me a chance to explain myself, okay?"

"No need, I'm not mad. I'm just curious." Klaus says, standing up. "Rebekah seems to think you're holding onto something. A piece of your old like. The thing is, she's got flawless instincts. Borderline supernatural. So I thought I would check it out. See for myself what it is you've been hiding." Klaus then nodded towards Allison, "What you've both been hiding."

Then the hybrid moved over and lifted up the door of the truck they were in, and Allison's eyes widened as she gasped, not believing this. Klaus then says, "Welcome back to Mystic Falls."

This cannot be happening.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

40.8K 1K 79
Second book from the series She's a Gilbert ||TVD Now she's a Fairchild-Salvatore In which a broken girls has had enough of everyone keeping secrets...
22K 353 37
Everyone knows the story of Elena Gilbert what people didn't know is that she has a younger twin sister name Alexandra. The Gilbert sisters have alwa...
281K 5.4K 130
You know Elena Gilbert and her younger brother Jeremy, but did you know about their younger sister Julia. This is her story about what happens to her...
100 25 15
TVD Fanfic Elena's Fraternal Twin Sister Mostly a Damon x OC with a bit of Niklaus x OC