Permanently Damaged

By Stormi_faithhope

{ first book in the "Other Gilbert" series } Allison Gilbert had a semi perfect life with her parents and sib... More

PERMANENTLY DAMAGED
PART ONE
Chapter 1: Sunglasses
Chapter 2: Brownie Points
Chapter 3: Party Attacks
Chapter 4: Missing Campers
Chapter 5: Stefan's Brother
Chapter 6: Night Of The Comet
Chapter 7: Six More Laps
Chapter 8: Dinner Crash
Chapter 9: Little Banshee Who Knows Too Much
Chapter 10: Supernatural Charm Bracelet
Chapter 11: Threatening The Psychotic Vampire
Chapter 12: Drunken Mistakes
Chapter 13: Elena's Freakout
Chapter 14: Bloody Encounter With Damon
Chapter 15: I Am Not A Vampire
Chapter 16: Marked
Chapter 17: Vicki is A Vampire
Chapter 18: Halloween Fights
Chapter 19: You're A Witch!
Chapter 20: New Best Friend Lexi
Chapter 21: Banshee Hangover
Chapter 22: Uncontrollable Mark
Chapter 23: Bonnie Knows
Chapter 24: Logan Fell Bites
Chapter 25: Kisses With Tyler
Chapter 26: Infected Tattoo?
Chapter 27: Congratulations...
Chapter 28: Alaric Knows?
Chapter 29: Stitches Undone
Chapter 30: Opening The Tomb
Chapter 31: Chats With Alaric And Stefan
Chapter 32: Hatred Towards the Blue Eyed Vampire
Chapter 33: Drunk Guardians
Chapter 34: Kidnapped Again
Chapter 35: You die, I die
Chapter 36: Uncle John's Secrets
Chapter 37: These Damn Mystic Falls Boys
Chapter 38: Cyberbullies and Henry
Chapter 39: Isobel Bitch
Chapter 40: I Promise
PART TWO
Chapter 1: The Return
Chapter 2: This Cannot Be Happening
Chapter 3: The Caring Moments
Chapter 4: The Wolf Is Out Of The Bag
Chapter 5: Little Niece
Chapter 6: Stronger Link
Chapter 7: Admitting It
Chapter 8: Well Issues
Chapter 9: Prove Loyalty
Chapter 10: Glowing Eyes
Chapter 11: Elijah
Chapter 12: The Petrova Sisters
Chapter 13: I'm Right Here
Chapter 14: The Scary Truth
Chapter 15: Speedy
Chapter 17: Goodbye, Rose
Chapter 18: Trust?
Chapter 19: Werewolf's Revenge
Chapter 20: Talks With Elijah
Chapter 21: Goodbye Tyler
Chapter 22: Dinner Party
Chapter 23: More Witch Issues
Chapter 24: Banshee Hideout
Chapter 25: Klaus
Chapter 26: Bonnie's Okay
Chapter 27: Jenna Knows
Chapter 28: Cursed Blood
Chapter 29: I Promise
Chapter 30: I'm Sorry
Chapter 31: Talks With Rosetta
Chapter 32: Saving Damon
PART THREE
Chapter 1: I'm Not Giving Up
Chapter 2: Forget About Me
Chapter 3: The Doppelgรคnger's Sister
Chapter 4: Prank Night Fights
Chapter 5: Creepy But Hot
Chapter 6: Sired
Chapter 7: Ghost World
Chapter 8: This Isn't Real...
Chapter 9: Dead By Graduation
Chapter 10: Mikael
Chapter 11: A Little Cheesy
Chapter 12: Stefan's Betrayal
Chapter 13: Nightmare And Klaus
Chapter 14: Knives And Cars
Chapter 15: Unwell
Chapter 16: Stop The Car!
Chapter 17: The Toying Witch

Chapter 16: A Deal With Elijah

677 19 0
By Stormi_faithhope

 ✘ ✘ ✘

"Look." Allison finally spoke up after a long pause of awkward silence after she had vaguely explained the situation to Tyler. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you, but it wasn't safe."

"Is that how you've been getting hurt?" Tyler looked to her, then gestured towards the now bandaged shoulder since Allison had taken her jacket off. Allison glanced at the shoulder, which wasn't the same shoulder that the burn was healing on. This was the one from the vampire attack when her and Elena got kidnapped.

"I, uh- yeah." Allison nodded, continuing helping him make sure the chains were strong enough. "I can... feel when someone's gonna get hurt or worse, and I have this feeling like I have to do something about it."

"You felt it, didn't you?" He turned to her again, "The night of the fire... that's why you were in it?"

"Yeah." Allison bent the truth slightly. "I felt like something was going to happen, and sometimes my banshee instincts lead me straight to it. I ran into the burning building when the fire burned me, and part of the building fell in. Everything after that is just a blur."

Allison glanced back at Caroline, who knew the truth, but didn't say anything 'cause she understood why Allison wasn't explaining it all. Plus, it had actually been a traumatic experience that still keeps the brunette up at night.

Thankfully Allison's phone began ringing, stopping Tyler from asking one of his many questions. Allison dropped the chain and moved over to her bag, grabbing her phone and answering it confused. "Elena?"

"Elijah is here." Elena immediately says, panic in her voice, and Allison stood up straight. "What? Wha- he's there? Where the hell is Damon?"

"What's happening?" Tyler asked, but Allison just shook her head and turned around as Elena answered. "He went to the Grill, and Elijah is in the house-" Allison quickly cut her sister off, "I'm on my way."

Allison hung up and shoved her phone in her back pocket, before grabbing her jacket and putting it on, then grabbing her bag as she looked up at the vampire and werewolf. "I'll come back to check on you two, but I've really gotta go. I'm so sorry."

Caroline nods at the brunette, having overheard. "Be careful."

"You too." Allison nodded at her, before giving Tyler a quick hug. "I'm sorry." Then she left without another word.

Having broken about fifty rules about driving, Allison managed to get to her house quickly and parked the car before running up the steps just as the door opens, showing Elijah and Jenna. Jenna smiles, "And this is Allison, Elena's younger sister."

"It's nice to meet you, Allison." Elijah says with a nod and holds out a hand, but Allison just gave him a look and walked inside, hoping Jenna didn't really notice. Elijah walked out, but turned back towards Allison and Elena. "Oh, and I hope to see you two again, sometime." Then he leaves.

Elena grabbed Allison's hand and the two rushed up the stairs, going straight to Jeremy's room and banging on his door. Allison went to open it but then suddenly Elijah was in front of them and grabbing Allison wrist. He then lets go and places a finger to his lips, telling the two to be quiet as he hides behind the door as Jeremy finally opened it, taking off his headphones. "What is it?"

"Uh.." Elena shakily tries to think up something, so Allison quickly added with a forced smile. "Jenna was just asking us if we could get you to help her with the boxes."

"Oh, yeah." Jeremy nods and heads downstairs without noticing Elijah. When he was gone, Allison didn't waste time before shoving Elena behind her as she glared at Elijah, who just seemed amused by the action. "Wise choice."

"What do you want?" Elena asked him bitterly, and he looks between them. "I think it's time we all have a little chat."

So, Allison guessed that him showing her what happened when she was younger, wasn't a little chat. She also hadn't told anyone what had happened, just said that Elijah showed up and compelled her to not scream.

✘ ✘ ✘

"Forgive the intrusion." Elijah says once Allison shut the door behind her, since the three had moved into Elena's room. "I mean your family no hard."

"Why did you kill those vampires when they tried to take me?" Elena questioned, stepping closer to him, but Allison kept her distance, trying to get in contact with Damon through their link, but no luck. Elijah sits down and looks at Elena, "Because I didn't want you to be taken."

"What?" Allison finally spoke up, looking at him confused, and Elijah glanced between the two with a sigh. "Klaus is the most feared and hated of the Originals, but those who fear him are desperate for his approval. If word gets out that a doppelgänger exists, along with a banshee, there'd be a line of vampires eager to take you two to him. And I can't have that."

"Isn't that exactly what you were trying to do?" Elena furrowed her eyebrows, but Elijah just shrugs. "Let's just say that my goal is not to break the curse."

"So, what is your goal?" Allison asked him coldly, but Elijah just ignored her tone. "Klaus' obsessions made him paranoid. He's reckless. He trusts those only in his meeting circle."

"Like you?" Elena asks, but he shakes her head. "Not anymore." Now that actually perked Allison's interest, and she raised an eyebrow. "You don't know where he is, do you?"

Elena nods in realization. "So, you're trying to use me. To draw him out."

"Well, to do that, I need you to stay put and stop trying to get yourself killed." Elijah gave her a pointed look, and Allison did a sarcastic gasp. "Which is exactly what we've been trying to say." Allison said, earning a glare from Elena, but then the younger girl added. "Well, without the whole using you to draw out a deadly vampire."

Elena rolled her eyes at her sister, before looking back at the Original. "How do I know if you're telling the truth?"

"Well, if I wasn't being truthful, all of your family would be dead and I'd be taking you to Klaus right now." Elijah states simply, looking up at them. "Instead, I'm here and I'm prepared to offer you a deal."

"What kind of a deal?" Allison asked, finally stepping away from the door. Elijah stands up and answered Allison's question, but looked at Elena as he spoke. "Do nothing. Do nothing and live your life, stop fighting."

"I hope this is just pointed at my sister." Allison crossed her arms over her chest, but Elijah looked to her. "This goes for both of you. And then, when the time is right, you two and I will draw Klaus out again and I shall make certain that your friends remain unharmed."

"And then what?" Elena asks, and Elijah looked at her. "Then I kill you."

"Just like that?"

"Just like that." Elijah nods. "I'm a man of my word. I make a deal, I keep it."

"How are you going to be able to keep everybody safe?" Elena asked, and Allison looked towards her sister, not liking making a deal with him. Elijah nods, "You know, I noticed you have a friend... Bonnie, is it? She seems to possess the gift of magic. I have friends with similar gifts."

And as he spoke, he had pulled out something and handed it to Allison. Looking down, Allison's eyes widened slightly as she took back her bracelet. The very bracelet Stefan had given her, and the very bracelet Elijah had broke. But now it was fixed. Allison put it on as she looked up at him, her voice sounding unimpressed. "You know witches."

"And together we can protect everybody that matters to you. Along with you banshee sister helping." Elijah's attention gets turned back to Allison. "I can teach you things. Things that your mother showed me that she could do. You really have an extraordinary gift, Allison, you should learn how to use it to it's full potential." He then steps forward, "So, do we have a deal?"

"No-" Allison began, but Elena seemed to have another plan. "I need you to do one more thing for me."

"Your negotiating?" He seemed amused, and Allison shook her head, sending her sister a look. "No. No, she's not." But Elena just ignored her.

✘ ✘ ✘

"Are you kidding?!" Allison yelled at her sister once Elijah was gone. Elena just turned towards her, "I'm sorry, but I'm not letting anyone else get hurt."

"I get that, Elena, but you're seriously trusting him?" Allison gave her sister a look, before shaking her head and throwing her arms out. "And you made a deal with him that I should've also had a say in as well. Not everything is about you, okay, you aren't the only one in this mess. And it's not just me I'm talking about because I'm in the sacrifice, but also Bonnie and Jeremy. And Damon, and Stefan- hell, even Tyler and Caroline are involved in this whole shit show."

"I'm sorry, Allison, but I am going to do what I think is right. And I think this is the best option." She says, and Allison rolled her eyes bitterly. "Of course you do." Allison then stormed out of the room and headed to her's, slamming the door loudly, and kind of unintentionally.

But then she stumbled into the desk, suddenly getting dizzy as she felt the familiar warm liquid trailing from her nose and to her lip. Allison put a hand to her bleeding nose... and she knew exactly why.

"Rose."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 5.5K 49
Cassandra Gilbert- ever heard of her? No? That is pretty unbelievable since she is the main part of the story- but maybe that's because her twin sist...
1.6M 53.5K 110
Life has been relatively ordinary for Cassandra Gilbert, up until the car crash that killed her parents, and almost claimed her life. But being the...
45.3K 2.5K 22
๐—™!๐—ข๐—– ๐˜… ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜… ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐— ๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป Cordelia 'Cori' Forbes is more reserved than that of her sister, Caro...
59.1K 1.2K 25
IN WHICH Jeremy Gilbert falls for the other Salvatore. TVD season 1-8 Jeremy X Fem OC Slow Burn! I only own my Oc!