Permanently Damaged

By Stormi_faithhope

{ first book in the "Other Gilbert" series } Allison Gilbert had a semi perfect life with her parents and sib... More

PERMANENTLY DAMAGED
PART ONE
Chapter 1: Sunglasses
Chapter 2: Brownie Points
Chapter 3: Party Attacks
Chapter 4: Missing Campers
Chapter 5: Stefan's Brother
Chapter 6: Night Of The Comet
Chapter 7: Six More Laps
Chapter 8: Dinner Crash
Chapter 9: Little Banshee Who Knows Too Much
Chapter 10: Supernatural Charm Bracelet
Chapter 11: Threatening The Psychotic Vampire
Chapter 12: Drunken Mistakes
Chapter 13: Elena's Freakout
Chapter 14: Bloody Encounter With Damon
Chapter 15: I Am Not A Vampire
Chapter 16: Marked
Chapter 17: Vicki is A Vampire
Chapter 18: Halloween Fights
Chapter 19: You're A Witch!
Chapter 20: New Best Friend Lexi
Chapter 21: Banshee Hangover
Chapter 22: Uncontrollable Mark
Chapter 23: Bonnie Knows
Chapter 24: Logan Fell Bites
Chapter 25: Kisses With Tyler
Chapter 26: Infected Tattoo?
Chapter 27: Congratulations...
Chapter 28: Alaric Knows?
Chapter 29: Stitches Undone
Chapter 30: Opening The Tomb
Chapter 31: Chats With Alaric And Stefan
Chapter 32: Hatred Towards the Blue Eyed Vampire
Chapter 33: Drunk Guardians
Chapter 34: Kidnapped Again
Chapter 35: You die, I die
Chapter 36: Uncle John's Secrets
Chapter 37: These Damn Mystic Falls Boys
Chapter 38: Cyberbullies and Henry
Chapter 39: Isobel Bitch
Chapter 40: I Promise
PART TWO
Chapter 1: The Return
Chapter 2: This Cannot Be Happening
Chapter 3: The Caring Moments
Chapter 4: The Wolf Is Out Of The Bag
Chapter 5: Little Niece
Chapter 6: Stronger Link
Chapter 7: Admitting It
Chapter 8: Well Issues
Chapter 9: Prove Loyalty
Chapter 11: Elijah
Chapter 12: The Petrova Sisters
Chapter 13: I'm Right Here
Chapter 14: The Scary Truth
Chapter 15: Speedy
Chapter 16: A Deal With Elijah
Chapter 17: Goodbye, Rose
Chapter 18: Trust?
Chapter 19: Werewolf's Revenge
Chapter 20: Talks With Elijah
Chapter 21: Goodbye Tyler
Chapter 22: Dinner Party
Chapter 23: More Witch Issues
Chapter 24: Banshee Hideout
Chapter 25: Klaus
Chapter 26: Bonnie's Okay
Chapter 27: Jenna Knows
Chapter 28: Cursed Blood
Chapter 29: I Promise
Chapter 30: I'm Sorry
Chapter 31: Talks With Rosetta
Chapter 32: Saving Damon
PART THREE
Chapter 1: I'm Not Giving Up
Chapter 2: Forget About Me
Chapter 3: The Doppelgänger's Sister
Chapter 4: Prank Night Fights
Chapter 5: Creepy But Hot
Chapter 6: Sired
Chapter 7: Ghost World
Chapter 8: This Isn't Real...
Chapter 9: Dead By Graduation
Chapter 10: Mikael
Chapter 11: A Little Cheesy
Chapter 12: Stefan's Betrayal
Chapter 13: Nightmare And Klaus
Chapter 14: Knives And Cars
Chapter 15: Unwell
Chapter 16: Stop The Car!
Chapter 17: The Toying Witch

Chapter 10: Glowing Eyes

741 24 1
By Stormi_faithhope

✘ ✘ ✘

Allison finished her makeup and hair before putting on her dress, then she slipped on her heels and moved over to the new mirror that hung in on her wall. The black and gold dress stopped right above her knees, allowing the girl to hide the knife and strap on her right thigh, which was the weapon she chose to bring since it was easy to hide. Allison looked over her makeup, before making sure that her hair stayed in it's messy cute updo, before she grabbed the golden mask and put it on, completing her outfit.

The young brunette then grabbed her keys and phone, shoving both in the pockets of her black leather jacket, which she decided to wear until she actually made it to the Lockwood mansion.

"Find her yet?" Allison spoke up after getting to the place, and walking over to the Salvatore brothers, which she knew was them even with their masquerade masks. "No- oh..." They had both turned to face her, Damon trailing off as he looked over the girl, from head to toe. Allison had left her coat, with her keys in a closet she knew no one would go through.

But seeing Damon's eyes trailing her up and down, Allison felt her cheeks heat up and suddenly she was thankful for the mask and makeup. And she was still pissed at him, so she just scowled at him, before looking at Stefan. "Text me when you find her."

He nods so she walks away in search of... someone she wasn't annoyed or angry at. Allison walked around the party, dodging certain people like Scott and Jacob, both of which she officially decided to put space between herself and them, scared that they'd get hurt.

After a bit, she got a text from Bonnie, telling her that she and Jeremy had found a room that'll work. Allison quickly typed back an 'okay' before looking back around the party, trying to find her devil relative.

But then Allison suddenly gasped from an overwhelming cold feeling, causing her to quickly make her way outside and look around at the dancers. Allison's hazel eyes scanned the crowd until they landed on Katherine and Stefan... with a limp Amy. She was dead. Katherine drops her dead body against Stefan, who catches it in shock.

"Allison?"

Allison jumped at the voice, turning around before letting out a relieved breath. "Tyler, hey."

"You look amazing." He smiles, looking over her. Allison had to force a smile, trying to hide her shakiness. "Thanks." But she couldn't stop her hands from shaking, which he seemed to notice, causing his smile to fall. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah." Allison nodded, and Tyler nods, before letting out a sigh. "Look, I'm sorry about before. I've just been in a weird place since my father and Mason."

"Mason?" She questioned nervously, and Tyler nods. "Yeah, he left town, I guess."

Allison felt the guilt unsettling her stomach once again, and she wanted to comfort him and reassure him, but then her phone buzzed. Glancing down at her hand, Allison read the text from Stefan, saying that she needed to meet him and Damon upstairs.

"I've gotta go... check on Jeremy." Allison made up a lame excuse as she looked back at Tyler, "I'll catch up with you later."

Then she quickly walked around him, but almost wanted to smack herself when she saw Jeremy on the opposite side of where they were. Dammit, she really need to work on her excuses. Hopefully Tyler doesn't see him.

✘ ✘ ✘

While they waited, they got a text from Jeremy. Caroline's turn.

"Why are you dragging me into this?" Caroline whined, "I don't want any part of this."

"Shut up." Katherine hissed at her, and Allison wanted to applaud Caroline's acting skills. "Which room is it?"

Caroline nods her head forward, whimpering. "It's that one."

Katherine lets go of her and storms into the room, Allison moving from where she had been hiding and following closely after her. Katherine looked around the room, "Where is she?"

"Far away from you." Allison said bitterly, kicking Katherine forward. She stumbled but then whipped around, looking at Allison, then at Caroline, who was smiling. "I did it. I really didn't think that I'd be able to fool you, but I did it."

Katherine completely ignored Allison's existence, not liking Caroline mocking her, and she went to kill her but the invisible wall kept her from doing so. "What the..?"

Allison couldn't contain her laugh, which caused Katherine to whirl on her, but before she could even make a move, Damon was suddenly next to Allison. "I wouldn't if I were you," Damon spoke with a tsk and shake of his head. "She's got a temper."

"Damon." Katherine sighs, then turns towards the other side of the room, where Stefan had walked out. "Stefan."

"Hello, Katherine." Stefan says and Caroline smiles widely at her, then does a mocking wave. "Goodbye, Katherine."

So far, their plan was working. But Allison just hoped that Bonnie's spell on her bracelet, which was also the vervain bracelet, worked. It was a spell that she learned from her Grams, before everything happened. It was a spell that was in a section that was about a bunch of spells for Banshees. Apparently banshees and witches were practically best friends, since all they really wanted to do was protect.

Anyway, this certain spell was supposed to allow Allison to leave the room, even with Damon's mark that prevented her from doing so when they went into the tomb.

"You don't really think you can kill me with that?" Katherine smirked as she walked towards Stefan, glancing at the stake in his hand. Stefan shrugs, but then Damon disappeared before returning a second later with a stake gun. Stefan then gestured behind Katherine, "But he can."

And that was Allison's cue. Damon shoots the gun as Allison took a step towards the door, and as he shoots her in the back, Allison ran for the door. Stefan attacked Katherine, just as Allison left the room, a slight golden light surrounding her as she walked through the barrier spell.

Allison headed down hallway, smiling at her bracelet. "Thank you, Bonnie." Then she rushed down the stairs, only to run into a frantic Jeremy. Allison looked at him confused, but followed as he ran upstairs. They sprinted down the hallway and got to the room, just as Damon was about to kill Katherine. "Stop! You're hurting Elena!" Jeremy yells at them, "Everything you're doing is hurting Elena!"

"Think you're the only ones with a witch on their side?" Katherine smirked as her and Stefan stand up, and Allison groaned. "Oh you've got to be kidding me." She then looked towards her brother, worried about Elena. "Where is she?"

"With Bonnie. Outside." He says, and Allison nods before running back down the stairs, trying so hard not to hurt herself in the six inch heels she had worn. But right before she managed to even run outside, someone grabbed her hand, stopping her, "Alli! Hey, you should come with us." Allison looked over at Matt, who was completely drunk. She was slightly worried just about that fact, but Elena was hurt. "Uh, Matt, I've really gotta go."

Matt's hand didn't loosen, but Allison's eyes then found Jeremy, who had ran downstairs. He looked over at her, and Allison shook her head as a way to tell him to go check on Elena. Allison then looked over at Tyler, catching his curious glance between her and Jeremy's retreating figure. Guess he's not done with the snooping.

Allison forced a smile as Matt's arm wrapped around her shoulders, dragging her along with them. She's got to lose them, but if she ran, then Tyler would follow with even more questions.

✘ ✘ ✘

The group was now in Tyler's father's study, and Allison was itching for a chance to leave them, but it never came.

"So, what happened to Amy?" Sarah asks as she gets another drink, and Allison's eyes widened as she quickly thought up an excuse. "Oh, she... uh, didn't feel so good." Allison knew Tyler was watching her, but she kept her gaze on drunk Sarah. "She told me to tell you that she went home. I put her in a cab since she was too drunk to drive."

"Yeah, she's definitely drunk." Tyler scoffs, and Matt nods. "Like me." Then he starts pouring alcohol on the ground, causing Tyler to look at him. "Whoa, don't do that."

"What, man, it's a party." Matt responded with, then he wobbly picks up a picture of Tyler's parents from the desk. "Right, dad?"

"Knock it off, Matt." Allison walked over to him, no longer wearing her mask, since she had managed to put it and her phone in the closet with her coat. Matt glances up at Tyler, "You know, I think you're dad wants a drink."

"Hey, not cool." Tyler stands back up as Matt pours the alcohol onto the picture, but then Allison grabbed the bottle from him. "Matt, knock it off. What's the matter with you?"

"What?" Matt looks up with a smile, between Allison and Tyler. "The guy was a dick."

"Come on, you're being mean." Sarah says as she sits down, looking at Matt as she added. "His dad is dead."

"Give me the pictur-" Tyler reaches for it, but Matt holds it away. "Woah!" Matt then adds, "Remember how your dad used to slap you around?" Then he slaps Tyler, causing Allison to quickly step between them, pushing Matt away from him. "Matt!" She exclaimed, staying between them. "What the hell's your problem?"

"Just having fun." Matt shrugs, then points between them. "Kinda like how you two did, then Allison got pregnant." Matt laughs slightly, stumbling backwards a bit, then holds out his hands. "Oops, but then she lost the baby."

And that was it.

Tyler lost it. He shoved past Allison and punched Matt, but Matt quickly shoves him to the ground, getting on top of Tyler and punching him. Allison, on the other hand, had slipped on the alcohol soaked floor, twisting her ankle. She landed hard on her knees, hissing out in pain as she looked down at her ankle, which really hurt.

Tyler kicks Matt away and they both get up, swinging at each other. Allison noticed the picture on the ground shattered, realizing Matt must've dropped it when the fighting started, but the girl ignored it. Especially when something cold washed over her for the second time tonight, and she knew, someone was gonna die.

Allison quickly kicked off her heels and used the couch to stand up, pushing back the pain as Sarah came over to her worried. "Are you okay?" Allison just nodded and Sarah moved to the corner of the room, watching the fight and not even trying to make a move to stop it. She was definitely acting weird.

"What is going on?" Caroline walked into the room, quickly going over and pulling Matt away from Tyler, and Matt goes to fight again but she stops him. "Stop!" Pushing back the pain in her ankle, Allison rushed over to Tyler. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah." He breathes out, and Allison glancing over, seeing Matt still trying to fight Tyler. "Let me go. I have to fight him!"

"Matt!" Allison tried, getting between Caroline and Tyler, which put at least one more body between the two boys. Matt didn't even look at her, "Let me go!" Something about his behavior seemed familiar to Allison, causing her eyes to widen in realization. "Caroline.." When the blonde looked over, Allison mouthed one word 'compelled'. Caroline turned back around and quickly knocked him out. Allison was beginning to hate Katherine even more.

Allison and Caroline looked back at Tyler, who seemed shocked that she had just done that. But then Caroline kneeled down to make sure he was actually okay, "Matt?"

"He'll be okay, Care." Allison stepped forwards, limping. "He'll probably just have a bad headache and bloody nose."

"How did you-" Tyler Starrs, but then Sarah's voice caught Allison's attention. "Matt failed. If Matt fails, I can't."

"Tyler, look out!" Allison screamed, and he turns around just as Sarah stabs him, causing him to shove her away as he let out a pained noise. But then Sarah's head the corner of the desk with an awful cracking sound. "Oh god.." Allison dropped to her knees next to the girl's body, and blood was already coming from Sarah's head.

"No, no, no." Tyler begins muttering, dropping to his next to Allison.

Knowing exactly what this meant, Allison quickly stood up and stepped away from Tyler, her banshee mark burning as she got the awful urge to kill her best friend. Allison fought the urge to grab the knife strapped to her thigh as she didn't stop moving til her leg hit the coffee table. Caroline stood up while Tyler begged Sarah to wake up. But she didn't.

Tyler stands up and backs up, shaking his head. "This can't be happening. This can't be happening."

Suddenly he starts yelling out in pain, grabbing his head and dropping to his knees. "Tyler?" Allison watched in worry, knowing what was happening and she shoved her hunter aside, quickly stepping between the vampire and unstable werewolf.

He yells in pain again and scratches at the floorboards. "Tyler?" He looks up with his eyes changing into their golden werewolf eyes, Caroline gasped and he growls at the two girls. "Tyler? Tyler, snap out of it!"

He growls and Allison moved on instinct, dropping to her knees and looking at him carefully. These banshee instinct were really starting to get weird. When Allison met his eyes, something happened. She felt this weird sensation in her eyes, and Tyler's face changed to shock as his eyes became normal. And so did Allison's.

Both their eyes had just glowed... different colors. Allison's eyes had glowed a vibrant blue.

✘ ✘ ✘

"Are you sure you're okay?" Elena asked Allison, who scoffed as they headed towards Allison's Jeep. Allison was limping and Elena helped her walk as the younger girl added. "Are you kidding? I'm not the one who was magically linked to a psychotic vampire."

Allison had her jacket back on, with her keys in her pocket and phone in her hand, while her mask was in her other hand. Elena was holding her sister's heels, since Allison's twisted ankle meant she was walking through the parking lot barefooted and limping. Allison's mask was dangling from her hand lazily, along with the bobby-pins which had been previously in Allison's hair, while they walked down the packed parking lot.

But feeling someone behind then, Allison tightened her grip on Elena's arm. And Elena knew too.

Suddenly Elena was yanked away and Allison shoved, causing her to fall to the ground roughly, scraping her knees and dropping her items in the process. Honestly, she wouldn't be surprised if her phone had cracked from that fall.

But then Allison was suddenly yanked back to her feet, the person behind her immediately biting down onto the girl's bare shoulder. The horrible pain from the vampire feeding off her, caused the banshee mark to send another searing pain up her arm, just like it had with Caroline. Causing Allison to let out an ear piercing scream. The vampire let go of Allison, and everything went black before the girl even hit the ground.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 53.5K 110
Life has been relatively ordinary for Cassandra Gilbert, up until the car crash that killed her parents, and almost claimed her life. But being the...
23.7K 633 40
What If Rebekah wasn't the one who caused the car accident and Elena became a vampire. What if it was someone else still unknown to be the one who ca...
261K 5K 22
**Book 1 in "A Chance" Duology Series** Georgina Donovan is the little sister to the druggie, Vicki, and the jock, Matt. She has had a crush on her b...
85.5K 1.7K 82
--Vampire Diaries Fanfiction-- We're all born and one day we all die. But the world isn't that simple. We all know the stories our parents told us be...