Permanently Damaged

By Stormi_faithhope

{ first book in the "Other Gilbert" series } Allison Gilbert had a semi perfect life with her parents and sib... More

PERMANENTLY DAMAGED
PART ONE
Chapter 1: Sunglasses
Chapter 2: Brownie Points
Chapter 3: Party Attacks
Chapter 4: Missing Campers
Chapter 5: Stefan's Brother
Chapter 6: Night Of The Comet
Chapter 7: Six More Laps
Chapter 8: Dinner Crash
Chapter 9: Little Banshee Who Knows Too Much
Chapter 10: Supernatural Charm Bracelet
Chapter 11: Threatening The Psychotic Vampire
Chapter 12: Drunken Mistakes
Chapter 13: Elena's Freakout
Chapter 14: Bloody Encounter With Damon
Chapter 15: I Am Not A Vampire
Chapter 16: Marked
Chapter 17: Vicki is A Vampire
Chapter 18: Halloween Fights
Chapter 19: You're A Witch!
Chapter 20: New Best Friend Lexi
Chapter 21: Banshee Hangover
Chapter 22: Uncontrollable Mark
Chapter 23: Bonnie Knows
Chapter 24: Logan Fell Bites
Chapter 25: Kisses With Tyler
Chapter 26: Infected Tattoo?
Chapter 27: Congratulations...
Chapter 28: Alaric Knows?
Chapter 29: Stitches Undone
Chapter 30: Opening The Tomb
Chapter 31: Chats With Alaric And Stefan
Chapter 32: Hatred Towards the Blue Eyed Vampire
Chapter 33: Drunk Guardians
Chapter 34: Kidnapped Again
Chapter 35: You die, I die
Chapter 36: Uncle John's Secrets
Chapter 37: These Damn Mystic Falls Boys
Chapter 38: Cyberbullies and Henry
Chapter 39: Isobel Bitch
Chapter 40: I Promise
PART TWO
Chapter 2: This Cannot Be Happening
Chapter 3: The Caring Moments
Chapter 4: The Wolf Is Out Of The Bag
Chapter 5: Little Niece
Chapter 6: Stronger Link
Chapter 7: Admitting It
Chapter 8: Well Issues
Chapter 9: Prove Loyalty
Chapter 10: Glowing Eyes
Chapter 11: Elijah
Chapter 12: The Petrova Sisters
Chapter 13: I'm Right Here
Chapter 14: The Scary Truth
Chapter 15: Speedy
Chapter 16: A Deal With Elijah
Chapter 17: Goodbye, Rose
Chapter 18: Trust?
Chapter 19: Werewolf's Revenge
Chapter 20: Talks With Elijah
Chapter 21: Goodbye Tyler
Chapter 22: Dinner Party
Chapter 23: More Witch Issues
Chapter 24: Banshee Hideout
Chapter 25: Klaus
Chapter 26: Bonnie's Okay
Chapter 27: Jenna Knows
Chapter 28: Cursed Blood
Chapter 29: I Promise
Chapter 30: I'm Sorry
Chapter 31: Talks With Rosetta
Chapter 32: Saving Damon
PART THREE
Chapter 1: I'm Not Giving Up
Chapter 2: Forget About Me
Chapter 3: The Doppelgänger's Sister
Chapter 4: Prank Night Fights
Chapter 5: Creepy But Hot
Chapter 6: Sired
Chapter 7: Ghost World
Chapter 8: This Isn't Real...
Chapter 9: Dead By Graduation
Chapter 10: Mikael
Chapter 11: A Little Cheesy
Chapter 12: Stefan's Betrayal
Chapter 13: Nightmare And Klaus
Chapter 14: Knives And Cars
Chapter 15: Unwell
Chapter 16: Stop The Car!
Chapter 17: The Toying Witch

Chapter 1: The Return

1.3K 20 1
By Stormi_faithhope

 ✘ ✘ ✘

"How is she?" Allison made her way over to Bonnie and Matt, who didn't actually answer her. Bonnie jumps at the younger brunette, pulling her into a tight hug, and Allison chuckled lightly as she felt tears in her eyes. "Okay, Bon, I need air."

She pulls back with a light laugh and tears in her eyes, but then it was Matt's turn to pull the young girl into a hug. "Never scare us like that again, Allison Gilbert."

"I'm fine." Allison told the two, before asking. "How is Care?"

"See for yourself." Matt smiles as he leads the two girls over to the blonde's room. Allison nervously pulled at the sleeves of her long sleeve, which Elena had brought her. The long-sleeve and leggings since she really didn't want to be stuck in that hospital patient gown anymore. The doctors had also officially released her about fifteen minutes ago from having had to stay there for almost two days so they could monitor her fire wounds, and smoke inhalation.

They walked into Caroline's room to see her awake and sitting up in the bed. The blonde smiles at them, and Allison smiled and ran over to hug the blonde. "Care!"

"Alli!" The blonde chuckles, "Ooh, careful. Still a little sore." Allison pulled back and looked at her, "When I said to call me when you guys made it safely home, I meant that you needed to actually make it there safe." Caroline nods at her with a chuckle, but then Bonnie takes her turn to hug. "How are you?"

"They say I'm healing really quick." She states happily and then Matt leans in for a kiss, "My turn." And as they greet each other, Allison turned towards Bonnie with a raised eyebrow, and mouthing 'healing really quick?', Bonnie nods and mouths back 'later'.

Caroline giggles and turns to Bonnie, who had tears in her eyes. "Awe, why're crying?"

"I'm just happy you're okay." Bonnie says as Matt gives her a side hug, and Caroline's smile widens. "Aw, I love you guys."

"We love you." Bonnie cries happily, and the four all moved in for a group hug. When they pulled back, Allison was still laying on the bed next to Caroline, who was giving her a look. "So, I guess we both had everyone scared."

"Yeah." Allison breathed out, shaking her head, but then leans her head on the blonde's shoulder. Even though the fire had actually terrified her, and it was so painful just hearing everyone's screams- it was honestly a nightmare. But that nightmare had gotten so, so much worse when the voices had said Caroline was gonna die.

"Has Tyler come to see you?" Caroline asked, looking over at Allison, who just furrowed her eyebrows. "No, why?"

The other three in the room shared looks, but that's when she remembered. His dad was killed in the fire. Everyone assumes that he probably burned to death, but Allison couldn't help but flinch at the recollection of the deafening snap that signaled his death.

She quickly got off the bed and both Bonnie and Caroline gave her a nod, which allowed the girl to quickly run out of the room and out of the hospital.

✘ ✘ ✘

When Allison got home and finally opened her phone, since Elena had given it back to her when she woke up in the hospital, because Alli had lost it during the chaos in the crowd before the fire. But ignoring the missed calls from Stefan, Elena, and Damon, the girl raced up to her room. She had to be there for Tyler.

Allison changed into a black dress that stopped right above her knees, and was a bit flowy, and it was actually the same dress that she had worn to her parents and Grams' funeral. But after slipping on her heels and grabbing her black, worn out, and a bit big, leather jacket, the girl put it on while having to ignore the slight aching sting that was in her shoulder. Thankfully the doctors had cleaned it up and re-bandaged it that morning, so she didn't have to worry about it til later that night.

After grabbing her keys and phone, Allison headed out to her Jeep and got in.

She drove up to the Lockwood mansion and got out, after brushing her fingers through her hair to make sure it wasn't too messy. The brunette then looked up at the house, frowning before quickly looking away, the memories of what had happened flashing across her mind.

The girl had to shake that off though, because she had to be there for her best friend. So, with a deep breath, she headed up to the house and began looking for Tyler. And once she spotted him at the door greeting people, she ran over and hugged him. "I'm so sorry."

"Sorry for what?" He questioned, but she just pulled back with a slight shrug. That I wasn't able to save him. "I'm sorry that you lost someone."

"Thanks, Alli." He nods, but then looks down. "I'm sorry I didn't come see you."

"No, no, don't be sorry." She quickly shook her head, pulling him into another hug. "You have no reason to be sorry."

When they pulled apart once again, the two noticed a familiar car pull up. Allison's eyes widened as the two stared at it. "Isn't that..?"

"Yeah." He breathes out, and the two walk down the steps as he gets out of the car. Tyler crosses his arms over his chest as he looks at the man. "So, the black sheep returns."

"Tyler? Allison?" He smiles, and Tyler nods. "Yeah."

"What happened to you two?" He asks and the teens glanced at each other confused, so the man then adds. "In my mind you two are twelve years old." Allison kept her mouth shut as Tyler points out, "That's two years older than the last time you saw me, Uncle Mason."

The guys stare at each other before Mason finally pulls Tyler in for a hug, "Come here." When they pull apart, Allison awkwardly smiled at him, not sure what to even say. But then she spotted a certain blue-eyed vampire inside. She looked back over as the two pulled apart, "Good to see you, man."

"It's good to see you too." Tyler nods and gestures back at the door. "Come on inside."

"I'll be right back." Allison excuses herself from the Lockwood men, before making her way over to Damon. But when Damon spotted her, his eyebrows furrowed together. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at the hospital?"

"I got discharged." Allison said, before adding. "I'm here for Tyler." But then she glanced around, muttering. "Since I wasn't able to save his dad."

"Hey." Damon takes her arm gently, causing her to look up at him. "That wasn't your fault. There was nothing you could have done."

"I could have done more." Allison breathed out, causing Damon to frown, but then she added. "How did the device even affect me?"

"I don't know." He shakes his head, so Allison raised an eyebrow. "Is it because you marked me?"

"No." He shakes his head, "I would've felt it if that was it."

Allison looked up at him, but instead of asking anymore questions, she excused herself as Liz Forbes made her way over to talk to Damon. "I'll talk to you later."

The young brunette made her way back over to Tyler, deciding to help him greet people at the door. Allison took his hand in a comforting way, but after a few minutes, someone caught her attention.

She noticed Elena walking up to the door... but Allison knew it wasn't Elena. Her hair was curled, and she was wearing black skinny jeans, black boots, black tanktop, and a black leather jacket... so basically the motorcycle version of Elena.

Allison's eyebrows furrowed as the chick that looked like her sister, didn't even glance at her. Tyler holds out his hand, "Elena.." She shakes his hand a bit hesitantly, and just that little movement made Allison's eyes slightly wide in realization. Katherine. "Thanks for coming, come on in."

She walks in with a smirk on her face, a very smirk that sent chills down Allison's spine as she watched her closely. But after another moment of registering, Allison told Tyler she had to go see someone, before she then quickly made her way over to where Damon was. Allison grabbed his arm, slightly roughly, pulling him to the side before looking at him. "Why the hell didn't you tell me Katherine was here?"

✘ ✘ ✘

"Tyler?" Allison called out as she walked into his father's study, seeing him and Jeremy talking. "Hey, guys."

"Hey, Alli." They both say at the same time, as Jeremy hides something in his jacket. She raised an eyebrow at the suspicious looking boys, before walking in and over to her little brother. "What's that, Jere?"

"Oh, uh, nothing." Jeremy forces an innocent smile, which caused Allison to chuckle before she grabbed his wrist fast, moving his arm so the flask fell and she caught it before it hit the ground. Allison lifted it up, before glancing at the boys, both eyebrows raised now. "What were you two up to?"

Tyler just grins at her, but then his eyes move behind her, his smile dropping. Allison then cringed when she heard, "What's going on in here?"

"Nothing, nothing." Tyler quickly says, but Mason just looked at Allison, who had turned to face him, before his eyes moved to what was in her grip. He holds out his hand in an almost lecturing way as he also looks at Jeremy, "You got somewhere else to be?"

Allison handed him the flask as Jeremy leaves the room. Mason then looks at her, but she just raised an eyebrow, placing her hand on her hip as she moved over to where Tyler was sitting. "What? I'm not leaving."

Mason smirks as he moved over to where Jeremy had been. "You two are still the inseparable best friends, huh? Guess nothing's changed."

"Trust me," Tyler breathes out as Allison shared a glance with him, finishing his sentence. "A lot has changed."

Mason raises an eyebrow at the two, but instead of asking, he takes a swing of whatever had been in the flask, before handing it Tyler. The younger boy took it hesitantly, before grinning as he takes a swing of it. Allison rolled her eyes at the two, but couldn't help the smile.

✘ ✘ ✘

"Damon?" Allison walked into the boarding house, but then she froze when she heard. "I've never loved you. It was always Stefan." The young brunette took a small step forward, but then froze when Katherine showed up.

Katherine walked around her, examining the girl up and down. "You look like her."

"Who?" Allison asked with a glare, but then Katherine's smirk widens. "Rosetta."

Again with the Rosetta... who the hell is she?!

"Oh, little banshee, you've got so much to learn." Katherine laughed, practically skipping towards the door, but she did stop to look over her shoulder. "Goodbye, Als." Allison froze as she disappeared.

"Oh my god." They've met before.

Allison didn't know how long she'd been there, but when she finally moved, the girl headed straight out the door. She quickly drove away, taking the long way home as her mind raced.

But when she finally got to her house, the girl quickly went inside. "Elena? Jeremy?"

When she didn't get an answer, the girl felt worry seep in, causing her to quickly rush up the steps. And after hearing Elena crying, Allison rushed to her room. "Elena, what-" But the girl cut herself off, her hand going straight to her mouth as tears filled her eyes.

Elena was on the ground, gripping Jeremy's unmoving body close to herself. Stefan was standing by the door, but Allison ignored him as she ran over and dropped to her knees besides Jeremy. "Jeremy? Wha- what happened?"

The other two didn't get a chance to answer before Jeremy shot up, gasping for air and slightly freaking out. A tear rolled down Allison's cheek as she pulled him into a hug, "Hey, hey, hey, you're okay, you're okay."

Stefan moves over to comfort Elena, and Allison glanced down, seeing John's ring on Jeremy's finger. But then Jeremy gasps out, "He killed me. Damon killed me."

Allison's head snapped up, looking to Stefan, as her heart sunk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 1K 79
Second book from the series She's a Gilbert ||TVD Now she's a Fairchild-Salvatore In which a broken girls has had enough of everyone keeping secrets...
69.9K 2K 23
I'm alive for the first time, and I want my life to stay that way. But Stefan and Damon feel obligated to obey my little sisters wishes on bringing m...
23.7K 633 40
What If Rebekah wasn't the one who caused the car accident and Elena became a vampire. What if it was someone else still unknown to be the one who ca...
21.9K 353 37
Everyone knows the story of Elena Gilbert what people didn't know is that she has a younger twin sister name Alexandra. The Gilbert sisters have alwa...