After I was reborn, I became...

By Xiaoshuo_

Xu Qianqian is the daughter-in-law of the Duke's Mansion. Since childhood, she has been clothed in brocade an... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84

Chapter 59

1K 4 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 59

    After Xu Qianqian woke up, the sky had already broken, a white light ripped apart the sky, and the sky was white with fish belly.

    Xu Yun was still asleep.

    Outside the house, in the yard, there was the sound of people's busy footsteps, which rustled softly.

    Xu Hao didn't sleep very well, turned around and hugged Xu Qianqian, buried in her arms and fell asleep.

    And Xu Qianqian stared at the top in a daze from beginning to end, and after a long time, she let out a long exclamation.

    She asked herself in the bottom of her heart, was that a dream?

    This matter is mysterious, but since she was resurrected from the dead, she feels that there are too many mysterious things in this world, and she knows better than anyone whether that is a dream or not.

    Xu Qianqian couldn't help but think of the words he said in her ear that day in the East Palace - "     Qianqian

    , if I am in trouble, would you want to suffer with me, or would you want to turn a blind eye?"

A rope was pulled in her heart.

    Let her have to, force her to recognize one thing.

    ——Yan Cheng’s words on that day must have other deep meanings.

    ......

    After Xu Yun woke up, the two sisters discussed it, Xu Yun first went to give Xu Zhou a little letter, and asked him to play outside for the time being and not be in a hurry to go home.

    Then he took out a sum of money from the shop and said to Xu Yun, "You take this money and go to Kyoto to buy a house first, and you and your aunt will live in first. If he goes crazy, I'm afraid he will Do something that we can't think of."

    Xu Qingming seems to be a lunatic, a gentleman on the surface, but he is even more despicable than a villain in his bones.

    Living under the same roof with this kind of person can do extreme things at any time.

    After Xu Yun finished listening, he immediately took Zhou Liufang and left Xu's house. Before leaving, Xu Yun was worried and warned, "I'll take my mother first, if you have any questions, you can tell Hong'er in time, Let her come to the shop to find me."

    Qianyunyuan couldn't finish walking all at once, if there was too much movement, Xu Qingming might be caught before he even walked out of the street. Xu Qianqian nodded, seeing that the sky was getting brighter and brighter, she urged: "Don't worry, I'll go out later, but I have to go to the palace first to see my big brother."

    By the way, ask Poison Weight about Yan Cheng's body.

    Xu Yun immediately left with Zhou Liufang.

    Only Xu Qianqian was left in the yard. After sitting for a while, Hong’er came with breakfast, and while serving Xu Qianqian’s meal, she looked at the high sun and said, “Second miss, what are we doing? It’s time to go to the eldest lady, my eyelids keep twitching, and it always feels weird.”

    Hong’er is Xu Yun’s personal maid, and Xu Yun didn’t avoid her deliberately when talking to Xu Qianqian, so Hong’er is quite a lot. The less you know, the more you know, the more afraid you will be.

    Almost as soon as the words fell, there was a rapid slap on the door of Qianyunyuan.

    Xu Qianqian and Hong'er were both shocked.

    Hong'er bit her lip tightly.

    Xu Qianqian was much calmer and calmer. The more it was at this moment, the less panicked. Xu Qianqian's fingernails were embedded in the flesh, and she said in a normal

    tone, "Who is it ?" He stopped. Compared with the arrogance when he slammed the door, he spoke softly and said, "Miss, the old lady asked you to come over, saying that you didn't go yesterday. No, let the old man go early this morning. The slave is here to invite the young lady."

    Xu Qianqian knew that Madam Xu was there and she had to go to whatever she said.

    Hong'er said silently, "Miss."

    Xu Qianqian shook her head, and while answering Madam Zhang, she changed her clothes and came, lowered her eyes, and said in a low voice, "I'll go by myself, now you go out to deliver a letter to my sister, saying that I was called away by my grandmother. I haven't come out for a long time, so I will ask my sister to invite His Royal Highness."

    Hong'er had no confidence in her heart when she heard Xu Yun, but when she heard the invitation to His Royal Highness, the momentum immediately appeared. She was also afraid that Second Young Lady would not let His Royal Highness participate in this matter. Now that she heard Xu Qianqian say this, Hong'er immediately responded.

    After Xu Qianqian left the door, Hong'er left at the gate of the small courtyard.

    ...

    Xu Qianqian followed behind Madam Zhang, her expression as usual.

    Madam Zhang looked at Xu Qianqian several times from the corner of her eye, and smiled again: "This time, after the young lady came back, she and the old lady have become estranged a lot. In the past, the young lady asked Anzhong to be the most active one, but now, it has changed, and the old servant serves the old lady. After so many years, there is something I want to tell the lady."

    When the first step was not torn, Xu Qianqian just pretended to be weak and said with a smile: "But it doesn't matter."

    "The old lady still cares about the lady, and keeps letting her The reason why the young lady and His Highness are soft is because they want to give the young lady a guarantee for the future," Mrs. Zhang said, her face sank, and she said seriously, "The young lady is going to greet the old lady this time. I bowed my head with the old lady, it is always a family, I can’t see you when I look down, the young lady and the old lady are in trouble, now the speaker of the Xu family is the old lady, isn’t the young lady confused?”

    What Mrs. Zhang said, Xu Qianqian didn’t care too much. Hearing this, he turned around and went to the old lady's yard.

    The words Zhou Liufang said to her yesterday kept ringing in her ears repeatedly.

    As if to remind her.

    How much Mrs. Xu had done to her mother and father back then.

    Xu Qianqian closed her eyes, and her aunt's voice sounded in her ears, "Your mother went through that incident, she went to your grandmother to ask for an explanation, and wanted your eldest uncle to leave, who knows... your grandmother first comforted her. After marrying your mother, I said something later, so that your mother will not be able to forgive her words in this life."

    Old Madam Xu said, "We are all a family, and in all dynasties, there were husbands who died to serve uncles and uncles, how come so many have come to you. The rules, yes, you are indeed the eldest lady, but marrying a chicken follows a chicken and a dog follows a dog. Since you are married into the Duke Chengguo’s mansion, then you should abandon your rules in Ling’an and abide by our Xu family’s rules. Rules."

    "If I ask you to serve, you have to accept your fate. Don't think about other things. You can be your lady of the country with peace of mind."

    Xu Qianqian retracted her thoughts, and those hooked eyes looked at the high hall. Mrs. Xu.

    In the past, I only felt a little mean, but now I only feel that it is not only mean, but also disgusting, which makes people feel sick to the stomach.

    How embarrassed was the mother?

    It was clearly Xu Qingming's fault. She first saved the face of the Xu family and didn't make a fuss. Who knows, Madam Xu's words completely chilled Gu Qinghuan's heart.

    Xu Qianqian looked at Madam Xu.

    The aunt's voice sounded again in his ears, "After that day, your mother's health became worse and worse. While your father went to the imperial doctor, he planned to ask the emperor for instructions, so that the emperor would put Xu Qingming in jail and put your grandmother on foot by the way. In the old village, who would have known that after returning that day, your mother committed suicide by taking medicine."

    Is there such a coincidence?

    As soon as my father entered the palace to ask the emperor for instructions, he took medicine and committed suicide after returning?

    If he can go to the point of asking the emperor, it proves that Father Xu already hates it to the core.

    Xu Qianqian is not a three-year-old child. After her mother "suicide by taking medicine", her father also died of "excessive sadness" the next day.

    If the aunt didn't know the truth of all this, she would still be kept in the dark.

    This time, Mrs. Xu didn't close her eyes and pretended to be asleep, but said first: "I heard from the people in the mansion that you heard a lot of rumors from Ling An, and didn't want to find you, but those rumors I heard it and thought it was very absurd, because I was afraid that you would take it seriously and have a estrangement with my family, so I came to you and explained it to you."

    Xu Qianqian pretended to be confused, "I don't know what grandmother said?"

    Mrs. Xu The hand wrapped in the Buddha bead gave a light meal, and her face was as usual, but her eyes were a little more sophisticated about Xu Qianqian. After all, it had changed. She was no longer open and closed, but Yan Cheng, and she was not allowed to say a word or two, Xu Qianqian. The old lady drooped her eyes and said, "I heard someone say that it came from Ling'an that your mother's death was related to your uncle. , your uncle treats you well, and your aunt treats you well, you see it all in your eyes."

    Xu Qianqian is actually not a person who can hide her thoughts, but since she went to Ling'an, she has learned She hid things in her heart and said it only when she had to. But right now, Xu Qianqian really couldn't help it. The anger burned her heart and said coldly, "Grandmother, you are wrong."

    Xu Qianqian The old lady still didn't know what would happen next, so she looked at Xu Qianqian puzzled.     Xu Qianqian

    said, "What I heard in Ling'an was not that my mother's death was related to my uncle, but that my uncle had written many letters to my mother. I wonder if my grandmother knew about this?"

His eyes kept staring at Madam Xu.

    Old Madam Xu looked calm, but the hand holding the Buddha beads couldn't help shaking. After a while, she said, "I see that you have really failed in your studies. Outsiders say that wind is rain, but not to your family. For a little trust, you are still a descendant of our Xu family."

    "You have such soft ears, I think you might as well not go out, just stay in my yard and wait until you figure it out and when You go out."

    Mrs. Xu was clearly putting Xu Qianqian under house arrest.

    When Xu Qianqian came, she had guessed that Mrs. Xu would come out, and the chill came up from the soles of her feet, and her back was numb, because she looked at the figure of the man behind the screen.

    At a glance, I knew it was Xu Qingming.

    Neither Mrs. Xu nor Xu Qingming knew that she saw him.

    But Xu Qianqian knew that if she didn't go out from here today, she would end up like her parents.

    What a smart person Xu Qingming is. He can directly guard her with the old lady, that is, he knows where Xu Yun and Zhou Liufang are going. It can even be said that when Zhou Liufang stayed in Qianyunyuan yesterday, everything was fine. Under Xu Qingming's control.

    His blood-filled claw was about to be stretched out again.

    This time, to her.

    The author has something to say:

    the first 30 red envelopes

    are at six o'clock tomorrow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 31K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3.8M 159K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
7.4K 1.1K 21
My 3rd Sukhoon Fiction ❣ 2017ကကောင်လေးနဲ့ 3017က ကောင်လေးကကြားက အနှစ်1000ကွာဟတဲ့ချစ်ခြင်း... unicode ✓ Zawgyi ✓
8.4K 137 25
*EDITED VERSION* There will be no smut of any kind!!! Enjoy!!