177. Jealous Fingolfin

- When it comes to being jealous, while Fingolfin has a more cool and rational temperament than his elder brother, it still rears its ugly head in your presence at times.

- He tries hard not to get carried away with the feeling, wanting to make sure that there are truly no grounds to be upset over first. Trying to look at it from a different perspective, instead of just with tunnel vision.

- If he were feeling jealous, he'd keep it tame and under-wraps instead of lashing out and being vicious about it against you.

- He's not unreasonable and he won't embarrass you over how he feels, as he'd rather calmly get to the bottom of the situation without any issues.

- If for whatever reason, the problem cannot be addressed immediately, Fingolfin will continue to carry on as normal, waiting patiently for the moment he can get alone with you.

- Even if it's an obvious reason to be jealous over, Fingolfin won't say anything publicly, but don't be fooled into thinking that he will let it continue right before his eyes or without him present.

- Instead Fingolfin will politely excuse you from the situation, telling you that it is imperative that you both talk, giving you no room to try and avoid the confrontation to come.

- Though Fingolfin is surely feeling a storm in his chest over whatever has made him jealous, he is considerably gentle in confronting you about what all is going on with you.

- They'll be seemingly harmless questions, trying to figure who that elf/human is to you, why you're so overly friendly, how long you've known them, what their personality is like, etc.

- If it truly is harmless, Fingolfin will merely drop it and work settling his own upsets with the whole situation. He wouldn't want to cause upset where there doesn't need to be any and possibly interfere with your friendship.

- But if there is grounds for him to believe his jealousy is just and not unfounded, Fingolfin will tell you flat out that he is unhappy with the behavior being exhibited by you to this elf/human.

- He will explain that he doesn't mind that you make friends and forge friendships but that x behavior is causing an issue and that he would appreciate i you could pull back.

- Now if someone is coming onto you and stirring his feelings of jealousy, again Fingolin will be the one to pull you aside and explain what is happening to you- especially if you seem oblivious to it.

- Should you be aware and uncomfortable with the behavior of the person but can't escape, Fingolfin will certainly come to your rescue. Keeping you close to him for the duration of the event or night that they will be around.

- Fingolfin is fair and just even in jealousy, ready to clear up any misconceptions or calmly work out the issue at hand.