63. Being Pregnant with Maglor's Child Headcanons

- Maglor is ecstatic the moment that you tell him that you are pregnant, immediately drawing you into a strong and warm embrace before pressing a soft kiss to your abdomen.

- It is something he has always dreamed of, and even though he raised Elrond and Elros, the fact that you are FINALLY pregnant with his child is overwhelming.

- Maglor immediately tells his brother Maedhros and if you're in Valinor his amille too before informing the rest of his siblings and cousins.

- He celebrates this announcement with just you, for once he is speechless about how to express his happiness, only humming a soft yet upbeat tune. 

- As you get further into the early stages of pregnancy, Maglor waits on you hand and foot, wanting to assist and comfort you however he can.

- If you having morning sickness, Maglor will hum a soft and soothing tune while rubbing your back until the moment passes.

- If you're having any discomforts Maglor will try and find ways to help you get comfortable, or tell you how to lay to take the pressure off of you.

- Having seen his amille go through several pregnancies he has a good idea of what might help and what might be counterproductive.

- While protective, Maglor doesn't over do it, just a soft and gentle "be careful" every now and again. You will find him shirking duties to be with you as he doesn't want to really miss a moment of spending time with you.

- The only time he will grow intense in his need to protect you is if someone wants to physically bring you harm. Fortunately for the most part no one wants to harm a Feanorian's pregnant spouse.

- His favorite thing to do as your bump grows bigger is have you lay down propped up on the bed, where he can lay his head on your stomach very carefully.

- Maglor doesn't mind if the baby kicks him or elbows him in the face, only smiling softly and singing sweetly to them and pressing tons of soft kisses to your stomach.

- Maglor will even greet you both with kisses, even if its in public. He will stand there with a warm and gentle smile watching you waddle your way to him before he kisses your cheek and then stooping down to kiss your belly. 

- When the baby is born Maglor can't help but hum soft and sweet tunes, especially while he is holding his precious little elfling with great care and protectiveness.

- His eyes are so full of love and warmth looking at them, swaying softly before he sings softly to them and pressing gentle kisses to their forehead.

- Maglor is the type of Atar to spend his time singing while counting all their fingers and toes, holding their little hand and keeping them close and nuzzled up to his face. Not caring if they pull his hair.

- He will share in his time equally with the baby, making sure you get plenty of time with them as well, and in turn while you take care of the elfing, Maglor will dote on you.

- You're feeding the baby but you're thirst ? Maglor will fix you something to drink and bring you something to eat. Your neck hurts while feeding the baby? Maglor will gently massage your neck. 

- You've fallen asleep with the baby in your arms? Maglor will make sure you're absolutely comfortable and warm all the while he presses kisses between you both. Admiring the sweet and lovely sight of you two together.

- Maglor will also make sure that mentally you get to have some peace, especially if he notices that you're becoming overwhelmed by the baby and their fussiness. He will take over and sweetly tell you to go and take some time to run a bath and relax.

- He loves you both so much, neither one of you will ever have to worry about whether he will help you or not. Maglor just wants his family to be happy and loved.