102. Elves bringing up that they want to have a baby - Feanorians

Sexual content

It's Celegorm's mostly.

Maedhros

By the time that Maedhros is ready to have a baby it will most certainly be when you are both in Valinor. Maedhros will have vehemently refused to even discuss having a baby in the middle of war torn Beleriand

Maedhros will wait until you both are comfortable and settled into your new routine of being in Valinor. He wants to take his time getting to enjoy living in peace with you and getting more familiar with you once again. Once he knows you both are comfortable he will bring up that he wants nothing more than to start a family with you.

Maglor

Maglor is honestly always ready for a baby and speaks on it very very very very often with you. If you've openly expressed to him that you'd love to start a family with him, so there was many talks before about starting a family together but never when.

There certainly would have been plenty of talk while you were both in Beleriand about starting a family together. But when he finally speaks about putting that plan into the motion is in Valinor. It'll happen when the realization hits him that he can in fact have children and they not be sucked into an oath or a war. He'll hurry to you immediately after and kiss you passionately and tell you that he is ready to have children.

Celegorm

If we are being completely honest, Celegorm is always ready for a baby. It's just a matter of when you are ready to have a baby with Celegorm.

Often are your sexual endeavors filled with Celegorm spouting filth about how he would love to be filling you with his seed until you are round and swelling with his child. I agree that he has a huge breeding kink and would love nothing more than to bring his words to fruition. All he needs is your approval that you want the same thing.

Surprisingly he won't take heat of the moment answers as a definitive yes. He will ask afterwards if that's what you really want, and if you say yes anticipate for the baby making to commence almost immediately.

Caranthir

While Caranthir does want a child or two at the most, he won't necessarily broach the subject with you if at all. So if you want to have any children with him at all, it will be you who will have to tell him that you do. Caranthir already can't resist you to save his life, so if you ask he will happily give.

The only time he'd deny you is honestly living in Beleriand, but if it were before the Flight of the Noldor or after his rebirth he will give you the family you desire. But it could be completely in the moment in the middle of the act itself that you tell him you want a baby and Caranthir is not going to deny you much of anything.

Curufin

Curufin brings this up with you rather subtly despite wanting a brood of his own. It is mostly to get a feel for whether or not you'd be up for having children, and not just one but several.

Once he decides that you are in fact interested in having children, that is when he brings up with you that he is ready to have a baby with you. He does it rather formally, explaining to you that there is no commitment to it right now, that if you change your mind he is content with that and you two can try again later.

Once you give him the go ahead that you're ready too, it's game on.

Amrod

Amrod honestly wouldn't broach the subject of children for an extremely long time, even long after his rebirth. He's pretty stubborn, so if you bring up wanting to have children when Amrod isn't ready, he'd gently shut it down.

He'd probably approach the subject during one of the late night cuddle sessions. Keeping you pulled close to his chest while you both are just laying there in silence, gently he will bring up that you have talked about it before. It's then that he will tell you that he is ready for a baby, but that there is also no rush.

Amras

Amras, like his twin, would wait a considerable amount of time before he decides to bring up the topic of having children. Amras is a little feral and knows that his constant need to be living outside doesn't exactly match having a baby, so he'd want to get most of that out of his system before a baby is brought into the mix.

Once he feels as though he is content and ready to lead a life that's literally sheltered, it is then he will bring it up. Amras is in no rush and will explain to you that he's very go with the flow so if it happens soon it happens soon, but that he's okay with however long it takes until you're pregnant.

Bonus

Celebrimbor

Celebrimbor definitely wants a baby when you get married, but if you're living in Beleriand and in Middle Earth he's going to be awfully hesitant about sharing any of that information with you.

Celebrimbor is a worrier after everything that his family has done, he knows that the family reputation is tarnished. Meaning that even his childs reputation is already tarnished too, and that's not something he wants to bring upon any of his future children.

If you bring it up, Celebrimbor will hesitate and halfheartedly argue with you. He struggles to withhold things from you, when honestly he wants to give you everything. So after some extreme time contemplating, Celebrimbor will come and explain all of his worries to you. Once you're aware and assure him that you'd still like to build a family regardless, will he then agree to having a baby.

* * *

tags: