67. Aegnor Admitting his Feelings for you headcanons

- Aegnor has not had it easy when it comes to falling in love, so when you two meet it will probably be in Valinor.

- When Aegnor first begins to take notice of these feelings, he is incredibly wary of what it is he is feeling for you.

- The suddenness of those feelings cause him to temporarily pull away, as Aegnor never thought that he'd feel them ever again.

- Not to mention he fears if he delves any deeper, that something will always pull him away from you to where he will never really be able to confess or act on how it is he feels for you.

- Aegnor will also be worried since everyone is aware of his love for Andreth, that, that will mean that you will thwart him because of it.

- He finds himself confiding to Angrod about how he is feeling, needing the extra reassurance and advice on what it is he should do.

- After he gets counsel from his brother it helps settle his nerves about what to do next.

- As he readjusts to how he is feeling for you, he will be more consistent about spending time with you once again and will apologize for his absence.

- Aegnor doesn't exactly have a plan on how he is going to tell you how he feels about you, so it's kind of done almost on a whim and rather quickly after seeking counsel from Angrod.

- He will wait though until the two of you are alone not wanting any judgement from other elves, or for nosiness as Aegnor does prefer privacy especially over such sensitive subject matter.

- It will probably be when you both are wandering the lush plains or forests of Valinor together.

- He will look at you gently and a soft smile pulling at his lips, deciding that now is definitely the perfect time.

- As reserved as he is, the proclamation of love will not be.

- Aegnor will stand close and wait until there is a moment where you both are stopped before he leans into to gently kiss you.

- It will be timid and gentle, and patient waiting to see if you reciprocate, before he finally pulls away and tells you that he loves you.

- He will have a soft blush on his cheeks as he waits nervously for you to tell him you love him too, but when you do he smiles softly at you.

- Aegnor won't waste any time now living in a time of peace to ask you to court him, not wanting to miss the once in a lifetime opportunity to have a second chance at true love.

- When you tell him yes, Aegnor will gently kiss you again this time with a little more confidence, over joyed that you want to be with him.