12. Dating Glador Headcanons

- Serenity and happiness is what your relationship is filled with when you're with Galdor

- Galdor is a calm and level headed ellon, so he's not one to pick arguments or fights with you or anyone else.

- If you're angry with him, he will patiently listen even if you're yelling at him.

- He's considerably wise and a great tactician so he will offer you advice and try and soothe your anger.

- He will use that same wisdom to help solve all of your problems that are causing you distress.

- Its no secret that he and his people love plants, so anticipate receiving plants as gifts

- He loves symbolism especially in the name of gifts (including your plant gifts).

- Galdor will gift you all sorts of flowers and potted plants with different meanings and colors.

- All the whole explaining that if you nurture the plant- much like your relationship- it will continue to grow into something beautiful.

- Galdor will still gift you material things but he's most prideful when you're excited over the flowers he gives you.

- And absolutely anticipate to have flowery pet names that he adores to call you

- "How are you fairing today my rose?"

- It's not because he thinks you're fragile, you just mean so much to him.

- Galdor will spend time with you anywhere you want to be, but he is the most happy and calm when he's outside surrounded by nature and in your company.

- He will make you full and beautiful flower crowns to wear while you both lounge around and bask in the beauty of nature

- He is extremely brave so when the time calls for it no matter who the foe is, you'll be protected

- Galdor especially believes that you should be exposed to minimal violence

- Even if you've had pre-exposure he will make sure that while you're with him you'll be exposed no further if it can be helped.

- He's seen enough violence in one life time and doesn't want you dealing with any grievances that comes with it

- Though he is aware that he can't always keep you away from it, but he will always be your own personal shield and guard when he needs to be.

***