68. Dating Amras Headcanons

- Dating Amras means that you will be dating someone who will prefer the company of you, his brother and the forests over large settlements and the complexity of being at court.

- Amras is reclusive and a little feral.

- Preferring the woods to other elves, so if you have little experience being so close and one with nature, Amras will teach you everything that he knows.

- While he likes to stay in the forest, if you ask him to go with you into a settlement for any reason Amras will go with you and do so rather begrudgingly.

- Amras loves the woods so much that this means that you will more than likely be living outside almost full time.

- Amras is not one for conventional means of living and is completely unbothered by it.

- Rain or shine or snow, Amras will show you ways to keep dry and warm for when its time to rest your head somewhere.

- Amras isn't completely unreasonable or so feral that he can't see where this might be uncomfortable for you, if it came down to it, he would absolutely suggest the two of you staying in Amrod's cabin.

- To which you two are living anyways when you can't be living out and about in the forest.

- He loves hunting with brother, and if you're more than willing to learn that too, he will teach you how to hunt. Absolutely thrilled that he can hunt with his two favorite elves.

- Amras is extremely opinionated, talkative, and not afraid to speak things that come to mind, so if you do something that he doesn't like, he isn't afraid to tell you.

- Though he is a Feanorian, Amras is a lot more calm and rational than most of his siblings, and so it won't come out rude or snarky.

- Because of this you will never have to worry if you do something that Amras doesn't like, as Amras will honestly share his thoughts or concerns with you.

- In fact, despite how opinionated he is, Amras is very agreeable, wanting to be more of a peace keeper than being someone who is quick to cause fights and disagreements.

- With dating Amras it means you're going to be dating someone who is extremely affectionate.

- Between living out in the woods and being away from the confines of societal norms, Amras doesn't hold back even with Amrod present.

- Not even when he has to be around other elves does he hold back, Amras loves you and wants to share in any and all affection.

- Amras shares many many many deep kisses with you through out the day and night, and is always hanging all over you when you're not hunting.

- Amras will have an arm around your shoulders or waist, or he will come up behind you wrapping his arms around your waist and hold you close.

- Even when you both are sleeping outside, Amras is practically glued to you once you two get settled, which may or may not lead to extra intimate activities especially if Amrod isn't around.

- When it comes to the matters of protection you won't have to worry about Amras being overbearing or over protective if at all.

- He will absolutely have taught you how to wield a weapon, so he doesn't worry about whether or not you can defend yourself if you need too.

- But that doesn't mean he won't come to your rescue if it came down to it, and he would fight tooth and nail to make sure that you were safe and unharmed from any potential danger.