139. Elladan Admitting His Feelings To You Headcanons

Part 1: Childhood Friends

- Since your childhood with Elladan, he would've known from the start that there was something incredibly special about you to him.

- For the most part Elladan would have not acted upon this and instead have treasured the time spent while you both grew together, even as you both come more of age.

- In time Elladan would have grown considerably more playful and flirtatious than he would've been before and compared to interacting with anyone else.

- Before losing his mother, Elladan would've been completely content to allowing for things to progress slowly and nurturing the relationship.

- It's after losing Celebrian where Elladan begins to panic at the thought of losing you too, and feeling like he wasted all this time to explain his feelings to you.

- Elladan is rather hasty in his admittance to his feelings for you and he rightly assumes that you too feel the same way he does, or else you would've thwarted all of his flirting a long time ago.

- In his haste does make sure that the two of you are alone together, pulling you away from whatever task you're in the middle of out of nowhere.

- Elladan will drag you to the nearest place that can conceal you both, only apologizing and telling you that it's imperative that you two speak right then and there.

- Once you two are away from any nosy and prying eyes, Elladan gets straight down to business and is quick to kiss you, his hands holding your face gently as he does.

- He'll start laughing for a minute afterwards realizing how ridiculous he is being and is quick to assure you, you are not why he is laughing.

- In a haze of giddiness and excitement and love, he will tell you that he loves you immensely. Smiling brightly and warmly, sliding his hands down to hold yours and bring them to his lips even if you haven't told him you love him too.

- If anything Elladan will hastily spill out to you that he's always loved you and that there is no one he'd rather be with than you. Not really giving you much room to confess back to him that you love him too.

- When you finally do get the opportunity to tell him that you love him too, Elladan waits impatiently only beginning to grin widely as the words leave your lips.

- In an instant he gathers you in his arms and hugs you close pressing another big kiss to your lips, relieved to know even in his haste that his feelings were reciprocated.