79. Cuddling with Glorfindel Headcanons

- Glorfindel is just as sweet and gentle as he looks, and is an absolute marshmallow when it comes to you!

- Glorfindel LOVES to cuddle with you and that is an understatement even still.

- Though he loves to cuddle, that is strictly for private and private only.

- He could careless if anyone saw him cuddling with you, so it has nothing to do with ego and everything to do with interruption.

- In fact any interruption makes him grumbley and a little pouty when he has to part from you as Glorfindel leaves the room to tend to whatever he's been called for.

- It's his absolute favorite part of any day, anytime spent cuddling with you is time that is very well spent as far as Glorfindel is concerned.

- Glorfindel has no preference with how to cuddle you and where in private just as long as he gets to do it.

- So if you want to lay on top of him with his arms around you, you can guarantee he is game for it.

- His chest is broad and comfortable despite all that hard muscle, and listening to his beating of his heart is just such a soothing sound with warm arms wrapped around you.

- If you want him to lay on top of you to snuggle Glorfindel might hesitate a little as he fears he might crush you, but he can't resist anything you ask of him.

- Glorfindel will ALWAYS cuddle with you without any prompting from you at all.

- Meaning if you are just climbing into bed or on the couch to lay down anticipate for him to be right behind you ready to scoop you up into his arms or lay on you.

- Or if he gets to laying down first, Glorfindel will be the one patting the bed or himself to prompt you to climb into bed to snuggle with him.

- Absolutely anticipate as well to be in his arms in the morning as well, and it to be snug as Glorfindel certainly won't let you go just because you both have fallen asleep.

- Cuddling with Glorfindel will always be a warm, loving and a regular occurrence as he just can't ever get enough of you pressed against him.