27. Angrod admitting his feelings for you

- Angrod is cautious and diplomatic, keeping most everyone at an arms length until he gets a better feel for them.

- So when Angrod starts to fall in love, he isn't quite sure how to manage these feelings

- He suspects it first started the moment he laid eyes on you, for once someone frazzled up all the orderly thoughts in his mind.

- He was exasperated to know that someone could do that, and decided it was best to keep his distance... Yet he always found himself wanting to know more about you.

- Angrod is far more curious than he would like to admit, so you always would meet him by "chance".

- He takes his time getting to know more of you and about you, wanting to make sure he is absolutely sure he wants to confess his feelings.

- Angrod is very attentive, from the way your lips move and hands gesture, to the sound of your voice and the topics you like to indulge him in.

- Quite quickly he decides for himself that these are just some of the many things he loves about you, and feels as though he should confess.

- But that impulsiveness intimidates him into not doing so.

- He will go to Aegnor for council, who will only quietly smile at his brothers words, knowing that he does really love you. As its not like Angrod to wind himself up in indecision.

- As diplomatic as he is, he kind of just springs this upon you deciding there is no good time to bring it up.

- He doesn't know if you feel the same way, so he decides to take a risk, figuring it would be better saying something about it now than never at all. Even if you don't feel the same way.

- Angrod will tell you that he needs to discuss his feelings for you

- He will calmly and gently explain that they've been mounting for some time and blossoming into love.

- "I know this comes quite sudden, and for that I apologize. But I am indeed in love with you, and felt that you deserved to know. Even if my feelings aren't reciprocated."

- When you explain in return that you do love him, he is happy to hear that you feel just as strongly as he does.

- And just like before he will bluntly ask you to court him, joyous to hear you say yes.

* * *