106. Living in Lothlorien and being a trouble maker

Featuring Haldir

human!Reader.

- When it comes to living in Lothlorien the elves will be quick to do their best to make you feel comfortable at home.

- Most of the elves find you to be an endearing addition to their home.

- The elves would certainly turn a blind eye depending on the nature of the trouble making.

- Such as you plucking simple things like food from the kitchens or moving things around when their backs are turned and they're not looking.

- Some of the teasing that you'd spring on them they'd find amusing! Getting a good laugh out of your with and ability to come up with a come back on the fly!

- The younger elves especially would be quick to indulge in the game of wits, throwing their own slights at you.

- Even giving chase in retaliation to play around, getting just as much amusement out of the ordeal as you do!

- Haldir would certainly disapprove of such practices, but admittedly has a soft spot for you despite how he appears.

- Considering you are human, you are much shorter than him which would certainly add to how cute you are to not only the other elves but to Haldir too.

- If anything he is the constant voice of reason in your life and always mediating when you have caused a ruckus.

- Haldir would also be pulling you away from anything he if catches you ready to act on impulse to do something noteworthy of trouble.

- You'd of course get a lecture from the marchwarden over not to do it again, as well as reasons as to why you shouldn't be doing what you are.

- If you run off before Haldir can finish the lecture, Haldir will only sigh and will only check on in you again in due time.

* * *

Sorry anon that this isn't any longer, this is honestly a much harder write than I anticipated for it to be.

tags: