114. Protective Elrohir

- When it comes to anything in relation to your health and safety, Elrohir is incredibly over protective and it can sometimes be a quite overbearing.

- It is completely and totally related to the trauma of losing his mother, his biggest fear is that the same exact thing will happen to you and he will lose you.

- So while Elrohir is okay with being risky and having a lack of boundaries, he is not okay with you doing the same.

- Fun risks he will indulge in with you, like jumping off things into the lake and river or climbing trees or racing on horseback together.

- But when it comes to going out on rides alone, Elrohir has very specific boundaries in place telling you not to go past a certain point without him, or not to go on walks that take you so far from Imladris.

- He is terrified you will be snatched away before he can do anything to even attempt to save you.

- Even if you are well trained in the art of self defense, it won't do anything to ease his fears nor ease the boundaries he put in place to try and keep you safe and in arms reach.

- Because he is fearful of you being snatched up, that means anyone who crosses Elrohir with threats against you or trying to harm you is going to be met venomous words and a harsh glare leaving him ready to attack should it come down to it.

- Elrohir is unafraid of what the repercussions might be, he only has one goal in mind and that is keeping you safe no matter what.

- It doesn't matter where in Imladris Elrohir might be, the second that he catches wind something isn't right he is there in a moments notice.

- It won't matter if its strictly verbal or about to get physical, he always seems to appear at just the right time to rescue you from your attacker.

- Should someone have the audacity to even try to lay a hand on you, Elrohir is incredibly quick to subdue them taking them to the floor and keeping them in a hold until others arrive.

- If that someone is lucky enough to physically bring you harm, Elrohir will be quick to throw the first punch, and doing so hard enough to knock them out cold.

- You will be quick to take his attention while he hens over any injuries; bruises, busted lip, small cuts, whatever it may be Elrohir will see to it that he is the one tending to you and no one else.

- Elrohir loves you, he wants nothing more than to keep you safe, protected and take care of you however he can and at all times.

* * *

tags:

​ ​ ​ ​