107. Feanorians - Kissing the Elves

Feanor

Kissing Feanor is always met with fiery passion and it's completely unrestrained, no matter who is around. Tangling his hands in your hair, pulling your head back so he has complete and total control and access to your lips. His lips will be loving yet intense, slipping his tongue in to kiss and taste you properly.

Maedhros

Kissing while in Valinor will be soft, sweet and met with great tenderness as all he wants to treat you with the care and love you deserve. A hand gently brushing away your hair, with other wrapped around your waist as he lifts you up to kiss you properly.

Kissing in Beleriand anticipate that your kisses will either be hot and heavy or frigid and timid. When he is feeling soft and emotional, he kisses you passionately, unable to get enough of you. When he is feeling walled off your kisses will be met with quick and timid pecks, afraid to take things any further than that.

Maglor

Kissing Maglor is sweet and sensual, lips softly brushing against yours before he closes the gap. A hand cradling the side of your face while is arm rests around your waist, taking each kiss slow yet intense, wanting you to know just how much he loves you.

Celegorm

Kissing Celegorm means you're always in for hasty and heated kisses. His lips are always firm and domineering, slipping his tongue in fighting for control of the kiss. If afforded the luxury, Celegorm will happily pin you against the wall or tree, hands on either side of your head to box you in and his body pressed against yours.

Caranthir

Kissing Caranthir, even though he seems so hard and grumpy, is always such a breathtaking experience. His kisses are always long and passionate, a hand on the back of your neck, fingers tangled in your hair to keep control as he kisses you deeply and fervently. A hand is resting on your hip as he keeps you pulled flush to him, taking full advantage of his bulky size to loom over you to kiss you.

Curufin

Kissing Curufin is a firm and serious matter that is never to be taken lightly, he kisses you firmly and is straight to the point. Be that it is a quick and firm peck to the lips, or his lips meld experimentally with yours. Never is one kiss the same way, so anticipate for your kisses to be soft and slow or hard and fast always enjoying however it is you react to them.

Amrod

Kissing Amrod is always such a slow and soft experience. His lips firm but soft and gentle against yours, always taking his sweet time to savor the way your lips feel against his. Amrod is never in any rush to kiss you, always wanting to take it slow and steady.

Amras

Kissing Amras is a very common occurrence as he loves stealing kisses whenever he can. They're never a quick affair and he takes his time to properly kiss you at all times. They can range from playful and obnoxious and a little sloppy with him chuckling softly to sweet and gentle treating you almost as if you're breakable.

Bonus

Celebrimbor

Kissing Celebrimbor is a gentle and caring experience despite his bulky size. His lips gently meeting and melding with yours oh so softly, completely mindful that you are far more delicate than he is. He gently cups your face with both of his hands, thumbs gently stroking the slops of your cheeks as he keeps close to you.

* * *

tags: