11. Ecthelion admitting his feelings headcanons

- When Ecthelion likes you, you'll honestly hardly notice at first.

- If anything he is actually in denial at first, especially if Glorfindel and Rog get a whiff of his interest in you.

- It's partially because he is trying to get a feel for whether you feel the same as he does.

- The other part has just to do with ego and not wanting to prove the other two right just yet.

- So it'll just seem like he is being friendly and nothing grand or overly kind to you, but Rog and Glorfindel know better.

- But hes honestly staring at you as much as you are staring at him, even if he is trying to hide it.

- Ecthelion is a master of reading people and is very attentive to everything they do, so he will pick up on how you feel about him quite quickly.

- Because he is a master of reading people he will spend time studying your behaviors, learning your favorite things and getting to know you more.

- When Ecthelion finally settles on telling you that he loves you it will take him a little time to decide on when the right moment is.

- It will probably happen with the two of you in a relaxed setting, both of you settled in a sitting room enjoying a glass of wine together enjoying a lighthearted conversation.

- He's not too worried you will reject him as he knows you like him too.

- He caught onto your feelings way before you ever caught onto his.

- With tenderness he will reach over and grab your hand interlacing his fingers with yours.

- "Y/N, I find myself completely enamored with you and I enjoy every moment spent together. I have undoubtedly fallen in love you."

- For you this moment will come as a complete surprise as he has been hiding it all this time.

- Ecthelion with patiently wait for you to collect your thoughts, and though he knew you felt the same he is very thrilled to hear that you do feel the same way.

- It is then Ecthelion will ask you to court him and you two will spend the rest of your evening in each others company.

- Especially before he breaks the news to be congratulated- tortured- byGlorfindel and Rog.