77. Maedhros celebrating his s/o's birthday headcanons

- Elves generally don't celebrate birthdays, especially once they have reached a certain age, so you would have to most certainly be human for such a special occasion.

- Undoubtedly Maedhros remembers what it used to be like when he celebrated his birthdays, so it's not an entirely foreign concept to him.

- With you being human and customs being different, the first few that you have Maedhros mostly observes before he actually plans anything.

- Maedhros prefers very small gatherings so he will mostly stick to keeping your birthday celebrations very intimate and personal.

- Keeping it between you two and your family, and I'm sure some of his brothers would want to join in on the celebration.

- Or if you'd like they can be just between the two of you and Maedhros will make it happen.

- It could be as simple as the two of you going out for a ride all day if he can manage it, or you both have a quiet dinner and evening together!

- He will of course make sure to tell you Happy Birthday through out the day and it will always be with such a kiss following right behind it.

- Every year for your birthday you will always get something meaningful that will last you incredibly long or for your whole life.

- It's almost always something you've had your eye on or it is something that he thought you'd enjoy but it's always

- Such as if he know's what your favorite flower is, he will have Curufin make you a necklace or a circlet with it on it. Or if a family heirloom of yours has broke, he'll ask Curufin to fix it and he will surprise you with it.

- Or it will be a new cloak or outfit that you've been really needing!

- Maedhros will do what he can every year to make sure that your birthday is special and memorable!