73. Being Feanor's Daughter Headcanons Part 2

Part 2: Falling in love with a lower class elleth

------------------

- When you fall in love with an elleth of lower class, it feels like no easy feat to try and confess to your family about who captured your heart.

- Though you will find that once you do gather the courage to tell your brothers, that a few are already aware of your blossoming feelings.

- Curufin is the first to notice that something with you has changed and he knows exactly why that is.

- He brings his evidence to Maedhros who persuades Curufin to keep it quiet and to wait for you to announce your feelings and sharing who your love is.

- At first you grow nervous trying to debate who it is you can confide in first or if you should announce it as a whole to all 7 brothers.

- You decide to go to Curufin and tell him, since he reminds you much of you Atar and you trust him just as much.

- Curufin is genuinely happy for you and presses further for information about which lord or lady that has captured your heart.

- So when you tell him that it is an elleth of lower class, Curufin grows a little concerned as your Atar has never been nearly as forgiving with them being with lower class anyone.

- Curufin assures you that you can confide in the rest of your brothers, and that you will be met with support.

- To which you are as you are met with congratulations and many asking who it is that has captured your heart.

- All of your brothers are quick to rally behind you in support when you explain who it is you have fallen in love with.

- They all decide that they will come to your rescue should Feanor be harsh and unforgiving about who you've fallen in love.

- When you go to tell Feanor the news, your bothers are quick to pile up outside the doors listening to every word being spoken that way they can come in when they need too.

- When you tell your Atar that you've fallen in love with an elleth and them being someone who is lower class, he is very quiet and there's not much expression he is wearing on his face.

- Slowly he begins to thaw and he asks you a series of intense questions, wanting to know who they are, what they do, if you've fought any, if they treat you well, if you're always happy with them, if you are sure that they are with you for you and not for status.

- After answering all of these questions and if its done on a more satisfactory level for Feanor he will finally offer his full support.

- Explaining that he wants nothing more than to see you happy, and warning that if they do hurt you they will face serious repercussions.

- All and all you will have the full support of your entire family in matters concerning love.