72. Dating Ecthelion

- Ecthelion is a suave gentleman, knowing just how to use his silver tongue and keep you pining for more.

- He will always sweep you off your feet with flirtatious words and banter, I wouldn't call it a monologue as that's not something he'd do as gentlemanly as he is.

- He knows JUST how to compliment you to leave you blushing and fill your stomach with butterflies.

- He also enjoys any and all witty and sarcastic conversation you may have to offer, being quick witted himself.

- The more forthright and sassy you are with him, the better, enjoying thoroughly the mental challenge and fun.

- Ecthelion also pays close attention to every little detail about you and what you have to say. There are no exceptions.

- So prepare for it to be used in your banter or for him to remember what you said even if it was 100 to 200 years ago.

- A good example of his memory is if you make a comment about liking a certain style of embroidery, expect your next dress or tunic to have that exact style.

- You liked the councilman's wives hair pins but they'd look better in blue? Expect that a set will appear a little while later in a brighter silver and the brightest shade of blue you've ever seen.

- Or you really liked the style of one of the Lord's swords/daggers, he will ask if Rog can make you something of similar style yet unique to you.

- That or if you told him you didn't like something he did, or a certain ingredient in your food wasn't pleasant, Ecthelion would be quick to rectify whatever it maybe so it doesn't happen again.

- Because of his good memory and his innate ability to notice everything, it makes it virtually impossible to surprise him with anything.

- It doesn't matter if it's something you want to do for him, he will know about it, I guarantee he already knows about it the moment the idea forms in your mind.

- But if it's something you've been working really hard on he will feign his surprise- excellently- if that is what will make you happy.

- When it comes to the matters of PDA, Ecthelion only extends it to you holding his arm or your hand. Claiming that he has a reputation to uphold and that appearance is important.

- Though the same cannot be said for when the ellon is drunk as he is almost a completely different person, depending on the day.

- He is either very calm or very wild, and regardless of his mood he will smother you with affection without prompt in public while intoxicated.

- Absolutely anticipate for Rog and Glorfindel to butt in, in your relationship as they will be the third and fourth wheels.

- They are always giving Ecthelion a hard time, especially at the start of your relationship, about how he feels for you making the poor ellon scowl profusely.

- But its all done with endearment as they do care for him, they just like giving him a hard time as well, and they'll includ you in the antics if they think you will participate.