124. Being Feanor's twin sister

- Being Fëanor's twin sister means that you are going to have an overly protective and overly caring brother, regardless if you are a few minutes older or younger.

- You will Fëanor's greatest and most important person in his life aside from his Atar and he will absolutely treat you as such.

- Fëanor loves to dote on you, being his sister it will happen often and he is quick to spare no expense- Finwe undoubtedly having to just leave Fëanor in charge of spoiling you.

- He loves to craft you things, bringing you many one of a kind pieces of jewelry to wear.

- Fëanor absolutely will not go out of his way to buy you jewelry, even if you really have your eye on a pretty piece.

- He's got an inflated ego and reasonably thinks his work is much better, so rather instead he'll just craft it for you.

- Also expect for him to give you compliments and praise often, Fëanor adores you as you are his twin sister.

- Just as much as you should expect for the witty banter that will come along with it, as you are siblings and there will be some teasing, though Fëanor never takes it too far with you.

- Fëanor will spend as much time with you as he can, wanting to make sure the two of you have a strong and healthy relationship.

- Because of this, it makes him incredibly possessive over the relationship the two of you share, should you show any care for your half siblings Fëanor is immediately jealous.

- Any time especially spent with Fingolfin or Finarfin is bound to cause a fight between the brothers, Fëanor thinking them to be beneath you both.

- He has definitely told Fingolfin and Finarfin to leave you be, highlighting threats of it getting physical should they continue to try and seek out time with you.

- It'll take you having to tell him that he is being out of line and that you do love and care for your other siblings as much as him before he relents.

- Fëanor will begrudgingly tolerate it though that honestly happens in spurts.

- He only relents after grumbling to you and complaining for a considerable amount of time before he grows quiet about it for a while only to continue again.

- When it comes to your other half sisters, Fëanor will not speak out much against his dislike against them as they are Lady's and perhaps not nearly as annoying as his brothers.

- Fëanor loves and cares about you and wants nothing more than the best for his twin, even if that includes the best siblings too.

- Though the same cannot be said for when you spend time and show love for Indis, it genuinely repulses Fëanor that you could possibly love someone that is not your real mother.

- This he will argue with you over it, claiming it to be a betrayal to Miriel as well as to Fëanor too.

- He'll eventually calm down and come back to apologize you for being so nasty to you but like with Fingolfin and Finarfin it is just something he can't get over.